• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

When one says someone "doesn't deserve" something as a result of a competition, it goes beyond trivial opinion by default; you can't really say "just my opinion" to excuse yourself. You say she didn't "need to lose to Lucina twice", but that's not good logic in the world of competition. Either the competition goes as intended and the winner deserves the win, or something is up and the winner doesn't deserve it, in which case it goes beyond "just an opinion".

But I'm certain you just had poor word choice in the moment. I understand the outcome isn't exactly one you liked.

Okay, yeah, that was poor word choice then. I didn't know it could mean that.

Yeah, I would just like to be on a winning team again... I almost never am anymore. Not so much because of winning, but so I don't have to switch teams, really.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I would just like to be on a winning team again... I almost never am anymore. Not so much because of winning, but so I don't have to switch teams, really.

I can agree with this, this is the first voting gauntlet since CYL that I haven't had to change teams, I can't stand having to pick who I hate least for a gauntlet.

I can't remember the last time I was on a winning team the whole way through.  Maybe Ike in the CYL one?  I mostly just try to maximize feathers now, unless it's one of my favorites in the running.

I was never on a winning team all the way through. To be fair, though, in CYL and dragons gauntlet, that was by choice. I knew Roy and Fae weren't going to get past round 1, against Ike and Ninian, but I wanted to support them anyway. Without Roy and Fae, I would've just been Ike and Ninian all three rounds.

There have only been two times where I was on the winning team all the way through. The first time was with Ninian in The Blood of Dragons, the second time was with Shanna in Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents. If Lucina wins this one then this will be my third time. Otherwise I've always had to switch teams, and usually I end up switching to the losing one.

7 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I can agree with this, this is the first voting gauntlet since CYL that I haven't had to change teams, I can't stand having to pick who I hate least for a gauntlet.

Yeah, same here.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I can't remember the last time I was on a winning team the whole way through.  Maybe Ike in the CYL one?  I mostly just try to maximize feathers now, unless it's one of my favorites in the running.

Last time I was on a winning team the whole way was Ike in CYL as well. Last time I was on a team that won any round at all was Ryoma in the NY/Christmas one, but then he lost round 2.

4 hours ago, NoirCore said:

While I'm specifying this thread, you have a point about the "doesn't deserve" part. I forgot that. Still, doing the same thing she's doing and vice versa is merely a pointless war. The gauntlet gets too much mayhem already among character fanbases.

I pointed out another reason people were joining Kagero other than Bewbs. Yes, I don't like their reasoning and that was the main reason I brought it up, but its a reason.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Plus, that's one post compared to Arthur's many where he's done the same thing to Ike. So if anyone's hypocritical around here, it's him, not me.

Also, I wasn't directing that post to anyone in particular.

You were at this before me. You're probably the main reason I don't like Ike as much as I used to actually, but when have i ever said I hated him much like you do to Lucina and Chrom?

Edited by Arthur97

Just now, Johann said:

Hey, you know what's fun? People not acting like children

Echoing this.

In other words, cut out the petty bickering.  I'd rather not have to warn people over a voting gauntlet.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

You were at this before me. You're the main reason I don't like Ike as much as I used to actually, but when have i ever said I hated him much like you do to Lucina and Chrom?

I didn't say you did that. But you've complained about Ike and anti-Lucina people before, particularly like the latter are evil and you constantly hype up Lucina to unreasonable levels like how you acted like she'd win in the gauntlet with 100% certainty when that wasn't true (she did win, but there was always a possibility that she'd lose). Also, you're the main reason I dislike Lucina even more than I used to, for the record.

EDIT: Oh, sorry about that, eclipse. We posted at the same time.

Edited by Anacybele

...On another note, I've seen many players running Kagero, either as guest units in battles, in the VG rankings, and in Arena Assault.  She seems to be quite popular.  I like using her a lot too; once in Desperation range, she can hit really hard with Heavy Blade SS/Glimmer/Lethal Carrot+ combination.

1 minute ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

...On another note, I've seen many players running Kagero, either as guest units in battles, in the VG rankings, and in Arena Assault.  She seems to be quite popular.  I like using her a lot too; once in Desperation range, she can hit really hard with Heavy Blade SS/Glimmer/Lethal Carrot+ combination.

She's got a niche as the only flying Dagger unit right now, and only Gray along with Legendary Grima.

This is what happens when people start criticising peoples reasons for voting. It just devolves from there. Every time.

Moving on, since Catria's loss I have been really slacking on keeping up with playing the VG.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She's got a niche as the only flying Dagger unit right now, and only Gray along with Legendary Grima.

She's also a bonus unit, hence the arena popularity.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

...until Dragon Maid Legendary Hero Camilla (with a dagger) is released; Slot B unique skill is Charm: all male units on player side within three spaces get +4 to all stats; enemy male units within three spaces get -4 to all stats until end of turn.

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

She's also a bonus unit, hence the arena popularity.

She shows up more frequently than the other bonus units, with the exception of Grima, for me, though.

Despite not having spent any flags today yet, my overall rank has held up pretty well.  I'm not ranked in Lucina's team, but I'm 571 overall.

1 minute ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

...until Dragon Maid Legendary Hero Camilla (with a dagger) is released; Slot B unique skill is Charm: all male units on player side within three spaces get +4 to all stats; enemy male units within three spaces get -4 to all stats until end of turn.

If we get another Camilla, I hope they give her a Tome, since she was a Malig Knight and came with a Tome, in Fates.

Edited by Rezzy

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Despite not having spent any flags today yet, my overall rank has held up pretty well.  I'm not ranked in Lucina's team, but I'm 571 overall.

If we get another Camilla, I hope they give her a Tome, since she was a Malig Knight and came with a Tome, in Fates.

Impressive rank.  What's your strategy to achieve such a high rank?  Pick characters likely to lose?  

I'd like to see Camilla get a special weapon, like Honkz did.

Just now, Charmeleonbrah said:

Impressive rank.  What's your strategy to achieve such a high rank?  Pick characters likely to lose?  

I'd like to see Camilla get a special weapon, like Honkz did.

Mostly pick the underdog and wait until day two to use flags.  On the final day, I'll usually spend at least a few on day one, depending on how much Same Hell it looks like we'll get and how busy I'll be the next day.

11 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

That's just, imbalanced, also if it was put in Soleil, would either have to be classed as male, or the soleil fans would be all up IS's ... uh poopers. Anyway you'd have to wait until, the INEVITABLE special groom characters (Probably Marth, Hector/Rath, M!Corrin and Chrom) and the next batch of Brave heroes, and probably another round of kids from Fates ( Forrest, Hiragii, Ophelia and *insert generic Hoshidan Kid*) So uh... Yeah

*Stupid Chrom beating Catria, she would have crushed Lucina**grumble grumble*

13 minutes ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Hold up. What if I consider my Lucius a waifu?

1 minute ago, Pengaius said:

That's just, imbalanced, also if it was put in Soleil, would either have to be classed as male, or the soleil fans would be all up IS's ... uh poopers. Anyway you'd have to wait until, the INEVITABLE special groom characters (Probably Marth, Hector/Rath, M!Corrin and Chrom) and the next batch of Brave heroes, and probably another round of kids from Fates ( Forrest, Hiragii, Ophelia and *insert generic Hoshidan Kid*) So uh... Yeah

*Stupid Chrom beating Catria, she would have crushed Lucina**grumble grumble*

I think it's IS's official policy to deny Marth a seasonal costume.

I think I was on team Ninian during the Blood of Dragons gauntlet, in which case that was the only time I was on a winning gauntlet...?

Close follow-ups would be Priscilla during Healers gauntlet and Sigurd during Dauntless Love gauntlet, both of which were final round losers.

19 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think it's IS's official policy to deny Marth a seasonal costume.

Marth just might be a Jehovah's Witness

55 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What're your scores at? How'd ya do last two rounds? For me, it's

• Round 1 (Xander): Rank 7, over 1.1 million points
  • Round 2 (Lucina): Ranked like 700, just under 1.1 million points
  • Round 3 so far: Unranked in Army at 4,514 points, Total Rank at 899

I'm using the stupid login flags this hour because I expect some more Sames coming up before bed. I really wish they changed the login flags from 5 to 50, to put each round at a nice even 1,600 flags.

edit: whoops, I didn't realize I just posted again sorry

Edited by Johann