• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

Go Kagero!  It would be unfortunate if next hour kagero is weaker, cause then with the multiplier they overtake Lucina and Lucina gets the easy multiplier win final hour.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but team Lucina has had more multipliers than Kagero and likely if this was pre multiplier Kagero would have this in the bag.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lucina can force Kagerou to 7.4 multiplier, I'll gladly take it and give final multiplier to Lucina.

Edit: Lucina got trap in same hell as predict. At this point, I won't attack until final hour.

Edited by Ginko

Damn, 500 flags are going to waste on non-multiplier hours.  I came into this round with an extra 800, though, so oh well.  My army rank is currently 3047 and my overall rank is 1617, so I'm happy enough with this result. :^_^: 

Hopefully Kagero wins so I can get some victory feathers for once, hehe.

Welp, this VG is over then, the same hell landed in the perfect spot for Kagero. I have 500 flags left due to mismanagement but eh, now I can go get lunch before the FEH stream and not have to worry about missing a multiplier.

I think it's going to be my worst VG yet in terms of feather income. Three losses without managing to even once get into the top tier rankwise, and currently will end up in the 10k-20k tier both for the round and cumulatively. A little over 8k feathers for the event, meh.

At least it's get me just past the 40k feather mark today though, so two new promotions depending on what new refinements are revealed. Also got 20-odd orbs I'm itching to spend, but I know I should wait.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Eh, hope is not lost. I seem to remember this happening in several other gauntlets, most notably Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents, and the one in Lucina's position wound up winning.

Oh yeah, and I got @Arthur97 Grima and @Rezzy Titania a few times, they were both great!

Glad she was helpful, I mostly got someone's Olivia, a Zelgius, and @DarkLordIvy's Soren.

I managed to finish with about 3.3 million points for a total rank of 213 currently.  It looks like the advantage is to Kagero now, but we'll see how the next couple hours go.

Welp, probably no 500 feathers for the win this time, but a nice haul of feathers and a perfect use of flags with 0 left after that last multiplier on Lucina's team; last time didn't go so well at all. 3k + 3k +  2,7k (#7166 army rank atm) + 3k (#54 overall) =11,7k early estimate. Probably the highest I've gotten yet, though I will admit that luck played a huge part in my success. It really gets hard to predict nowadays...

Anyways, time to mentally prepare for the stream now, the VG is pretty much done for me as I can only contribute worthless 110 points x 3 from now on. GG feathers, and happy collecting to y'all.

I’ll also be forced to spend flags (405) on these last non-multiplier hours but what I was able to cash in on is good enough for the top 1K in Team Lucina (1,810,545 for rank 350, rank 2,616 overall).

@Astellius‘s Tiki and @LordFrigid‘s Caeda have been constants for me again, though for this round @DarkLordIvy’s Soren has served as the third friend unit. Despite being a +10 5* like the three above, @Rezzy’s hasn’t turned up even once. Also if anyone has even gotten her to begin with, my Soleil is now +4 and is sporting an additional point in Atk and Spd.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I’ll also be forced to spend flags (405) on these last non-multiplier hours but what I was able to cash in on is good enough for the top 1K in Team Lucina (1,810,545 for rank 350, rank 2,616 overall).

@Astellius‘s Tiki and @LordFrigid‘s Caeda have been constants for me again, though for this round @DarkLordIvy’s Soren has served as the third friend unit. Despite being a +10 5* like the three above, @Rezzy’s hasn’t turned up even once. Also if anyone has even gotten her to begin with, my Soleil is now +4 and is sporting an additional point in Atk and Spd.

It's weird that you always seem to get the same 2-3 friend units regardless of how many friends you have on the same team.  I don't think I've gotten your Soleil, mostly just the 3 I mentioned previously, though I did forget to mention I've gotten someone's Tiki a few times.

Hm, even though it's looking bleak for team Lucina at the moment, I'm still happy as I managed to spend all my flags in rather high multiplier hours this time and am going to rake in a ton of feathers later on. And even then, maybe a lot of people kept a stack of flags saved for the last hour in hope of one final multiplier, so I guess everything is still possible.

Well, good battle all!

This round's shout-outs go to @Astellius's Tiki, a welcome sight, as always; ate physical hits and contributed a bit of buff power to Lucina to deal with enemy Falchions. I also saw a lot of @Momentai~'s Barst. This is the first time I've gotten to see him in action, and he didn't disappoint. Finally, I got @AbsoluteZer0Nova's Chrom a couple times at the end of the round. It was neat to use him alongside his daughter on the battlefield.

Now I have to go change Caeda's C Passive back to Fortify Fliers before I forget...

Kagero won. 

From the begining i was thinking that a "more" main character will win. A huge surprise for me (Like when Shanna won against Takumi). I hope we will see less main characters on VG, because many secondary characters are alors very popular and they deserve it. 

Edited by Kozac

@mcsilas @mampfoid Sweet, victory feathers through and through and the team I picked at the beginning won until the end. I don't think that's happened to me since S!Corrin and then Tharja from my very first VG (mage gauntlet). Was rank 17,730 overall which was a step down from the last gauntlet, but rank 4,268 in the army which is a first for a final round placement. I'm the highest I've ever been in the biggest army in the entire gauntlet which is an achievement among a mode I'm mostly indifferent about.

As for the haul: 1300 + 500 + 2100 + 500 + 1800 + 3100 + 500 = 9,800.

Despite a seemingly good performance, I've actually done better. Still, the rewards combined with the arena ones brought me up to 29k feathers which is great.

Managed to sneak into the top 10k cumulative rank due to spending those 500 off-multiplier flags. 2100 + 2100 + 2300 + 2200 isn't a huge haul but it'll do, I can go ahead and promote Roy now, plus someone else I haven't decided on yet.