• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas @mampfoid Sweet, victory feathers through and through and the team I picked at the beginning won until the end. I don't think that's happened to me since S!Corrin and then Tharja from my very first VG (mage gauntlet). Was rank 17,730 overall which was a step down from the last gauntlet, but rank 4,268 in the army which is a first for a final round placement. I'm the highest I've ever been in the biggest army in the entire gauntlet which is an achievement among a mode I'm mostly indifferent about.

As for the haul: 1300 + 500 + 2100 + 500 + 1800 + 3100 + 500 = 9,800.

Despite a seemingly good performance, I've actually done better. Still, the rewards combined with the arena ones brought me up to 29k feathers which is great.

Congrats! I was rank 6k+ in Team Kagero in the end, but I didn't win in both Round 1 and 2.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1300+500+2500+500+3100+1800+500=10200 feathers 

Army Rank 3984#

Global Rank 14710# 

not bad at all for picking victory team from very beginning

@mcsilas I got your Bridelia only 2 times and she disappeared. But she really help me.

@Ae†her Your Karel only visit me most of round 1 then disappeared. Glad that he got new refine. He'll be a beast.

Edited by Ginko

Quoting isn't working well today.

@Johann

Yeah they've both got a pretty much identical offensive statline. I thought your Cain was +speed but it looks like he's +defense? He is faster than I expected with neutral speed, it's great. Thank you for lending him out this gauntlet.

@LordFrigid

It isn't like him to be so shy, good to hear that he finally showed up for you! I got your Caeda a lot this round (and also the first round); she was great. I will give my own Caeda distant counter eventually if I can +10 her. That might be pretty far off though. When she appears she tends to come in flocks but then she disappears for months. 

As predicted, a bunny won! Congratulations to team Kagero, and well fought team Lucina!

1 minute ago, Momentai~ said:

Yeah they've both got a pretty much identical offensive statline. I thought your Cain was +speed but it looks like he's +defense? He is faster than I expected with neutral speed, it's great. Thank you for lending him out this gauntlet.

Yeah, I rationalized that +Def would be better since it boosts his BST to 155, and then refine for Spd to keep his good base going. He usually has a Spd boost from other allies too, whether that's Hone Cavalry or Drive Spd stacking. With Rival Domains, and potentially Grand Conquests, I'm going to be switching him out a bit more, though I might leave him in for flier week since I don't really have anyone good for that.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Their willingness to overhaul TT is at least a good sign that not all hope is lost for VG in terms of future improvements.

Gauntlet needs only one improvement: complete dismantling.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s almost like free feathers, coins, orbs, and stones can’t come from anywhere else.

Feathers, coins, orbs, and rocks actually grow from the blood spilled during Voting Gauntlets. Any other source of them is from a secondary distributor that pilfered them from the battlegrounds and refurbished them to look just like new.

I gave up spilling salt over this game mode a long time ago. The last time was when Lyn was KO'd by Camilla due to a multiplier, actually. Since then, no fucks given. Just pick who I like the most and give no fucks about the results because the multiplier system has such a huge backfire rate. Just thinking of the feathers is what makes me play it.

I was in Lucina's army since round 1, since she is my favourite of the Spring units I actually own. Not owning Catria makes me sad, though.

Final round score: 1,893,741
Rank in Army: 261
Total score: 2,798,651
Total rank: 7,241

Edited by Raven

Shout-outs for this gauntlet go to @LordFrigid's Caeda, @ErrantDShepherd's Effie, and @Frenzify's Beruka. They were all great! Well done.

16 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I’ll also be forced to spend flags (405) on these last non-multiplier hours but what I was able to cash in on is good enough for the top 1K in Team Lucina (1,810,545 for rank 350, rank 2,616 overall).

@Astellius‘s Tiki and @LordFrigid‘s Caeda have been constants for me again, though for this round @DarkLordIvy’s Soren has served as the third friend unit. Despite being a +10 5* like the three above, @Rezzy’s hasn’t turned up even once. Also if anyone has even gotten her to begin with, my Soleil is now +4 and is sporting an additional point in Atk and Spd.

14 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Well, good battle all!

This round's shout-outs go to @Astellius's Tiki, a welcome sight, as always; ate physical hits and contributed a bit of buff power to Lucina to deal with enemy Falchions. I also saw a lot of @Momentai~'s Barst. This is the first time I've gotten to see him in action, and he didn't disappoint. Finally, I got @AbsoluteZer0Nova's Chrom a couple times at the end of the round. It was neat to use him alongside his daughter on the battlefield.

Now I have to go change Caeda's C Passive back to Fortify Fliers before I forget...

Glad to hear that Tiki has been of service!

Unfortunately, I did not see Soleil, I pretty much just got the same 2-3 people the whole time. Ah well!

18 hours ago, Ginko said:

@Ae†her Your Karel only visit me most of round 1 then disappeared. Glad that he got new refine. He'll be a beast.

I've been checking day after day to see if Karel got anything new in learn skills. I'm so stoked for the update. Glad my Karel was able to help you (even though his IVs are still wrong) even if it was only just once.

23 hours ago, Johann said:

Yeah, I rationalized that +Def would be better since it boosts his BST to 155, and then refine for Spd to keep his good base going. He usually has a Spd boost from other allies too, whether that's Hone Cavalry or Drive Spd stacking. With Rival Domains, and potentially Grand Conquests, I'm going to be switching him out a bit more, though I might leave him in for flier week since I don't really have anyone good for that.

That makes sense. I went with a speed boon for Barst (more for defensive purposes to prevent doubles - I would prefer an attack or defense boon at this point because of the prevalence of bold fighter though, I haven't seen axe breaker in a while but it still exists as well, if only sporadically) and a defense refine to make him even harder to one round. I am looking forward to that new mode too. I don't switch away from Barst much but if you ever have a request, please let me know! 

23 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

@Momentai~ Glad to hear Caeda helped out! She’s among those units dropping to 3-4*, so hopefully it won’t be too bad to get more copies of her.

That is good news. Fingers crossed!

On 4/10/2018 at 12:38 AM, LordFrigid said:

Well, good battle all!

This round's shout-outs go to @Astellius's Tiki, a welcome sight, as always; ate physical hits and contributed a bit of buff power to Lucina to deal with enemy Falchions. I also saw a lot of @Momentai~'s Barst. This is the first time I've gotten to see him in action, and he didn't disappoint. Finally, I got @AbsoluteZer0Nova's Chrom a couple times at the end of the round. It was neat to use him alongside his daughter on the battlefield.

Now I have to go change Caeda's C Passive back to Fortify Fliers before I forget...

No problem, I sent you a friend request again because I had to delete a lot of people to fix my feather count.