So I'm Pretty Sure Tharja Is Morgan's Mother in Heroes

9 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Corrin's default is an albino. White hair and they have red eyes.

Your point? Mikoto has black hair and brown eyes, and Anankos has blue hair. The red eyes can be believed to come from him, but for all we know, this is in fact just a result of his own body mutating, cause I am quite sure that his original dragon form did not have a ball in his mouth with eyeballs. 

43 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Making a comment here, in the Future Past Dlc in Awakening, both Morgans appear as bosses and no matter what have black hair, this along with the official artwork is probably what they're going off of.

Actually, in their portraits, they are obscured for the case on how they can be anyone's child. This is to show that Morgan is still potentially anyone's child, due to how it's heavily implied that Morgan that we get in Awakening is in fact the Morgan from Future Past.

While on the topic of Robin's hair colour...

My head canon is that he was originally dark haired, but upon losing his memories, his hair turned white due to the 'shock'. This actually came from Robin's Smash model having dark eyebrows. Though I suppose, the eyebrows would have turned white too...hm.

As for Morgan...when I first saw their default hair colour, I thought that Priam had the closest match, but looking back, Priam's hair is too blue.

1 minute ago, Lau said:

While on the topic of Robin's hair colour...

My head canon is that he was originally dark haired, but upon losing his memories, his hair turned white due to the 'shock'. This actually came from Robin's Smash model having dark eyebrows. Though I suppose, the eyebrows would have turned white too...hm.

As for Morgan...when I first saw their default hair colour, I thought that Priam had the closest match, but looking back, Priam's hair is too blue.

But what about Future Robin that's possessed by Grima?

3 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

Your point? Mikoto has black hair and brown eyes, and Anankos has blue hair. The red eyes can be believed to come from him, but for all we know, this is in fact just a result of his own body mutating

Which means degraded dna, which could result in Corrin having albinism. It doesn't matter what the parents' initial coloring is as albinism affects the amount of pigmentation in cells. After all, we're debating the default, not x custom hair color.

36 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Maybe it's corruption?

Seems a bit farfetched honestly.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

Which means degraded dna, which could result in Corrin having albinism. It doesn't matter what the parents' initial coloring is as albinism affects the amount of pigmentation in cells. After all, we're debating the default, not x custom hair color.

Actually, I did not reply to that correctly. If anything, I should say that is highly unlikely. Albinism isn't just something that causes skin, hair, and eye color to change. It also has multiple problems to the person. Also, even Corrin's default look does not show him to be unusually pale either. His skin tone is healthy like the others. Its rather only his hair and eyes that are the problem. 

4 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Corrin is also a half dragon, so his DNA may be kinda messed up.

Also, anime haircolors rarely follow logic and genetic rules

Just now, TheWerdna said:

Corrin is also a half dragon, so his DNA may be kinda messed up.

Also, anime haircolors rarely follow logic and genetic rules

This is true, yet 2nd gen characters inherit their mother's hair colors, so some form of genetic is at play. *shrug*

On 3/12/2018 at 8:48 AM, Von Ithipathachai said:

So I never realized Robin and Morgan in Heroes had different hair colors until I pulled two F!Morgans on the Branded King banner.

Hide contents

500px-Full_Portrait_Morgan_(M).png?versi500px-Full_Portrait_Morgan_(F).png?versi

Curious as to who their other parent could be, I compared Morgan's hair to that of the various Gen 1 characters from Awakening.  ...And it looks as though their mother is most likely Tharja.  The biggest giveaways are the faint purple highlights in her hair, at least in her original Awakening portrait.  (Granted, it may have something to do with the lighting, but it's something.  It certainly makes her more likely than Panne or Say'ri.)

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20161025063544latest?cb=20160510045956500px-Full_Portrait_Tharja.png?version=0500px-Full_Portrait_Tharja_(Winter's_Env

This seems like it makes a ton of sense, given that both versions of Morgan in Heroes are Mag/Res oriented.

If there's one problem with this theory, it's that Tharja can't be M!Morgan's mother, and no other Gen 1 character in Awakening has a close enough hair color.

Thoughts?

It's possible, but Morgan's hair is depicted as black by default, as much as Corrin and Robin's are depicted as white, despite the wide customization 

At the risk of taking the genetics of anime characters a bit too seriously, I feel like the Morgans' hair color is most likely a result of latent genes from their grandfather >3> Yeah, Validar has black hair too. 

• 2 months later...

So all of you people saying that the fact that M!Morgan uses dark magic as a point in Tharja's favor, did you forget that Robin comes from a family of GRIMLEAL, and the fact that Robin is Grima's Avatar? Therefore it would stand to reason that he can use dark magic regardless of whether or not Tharja is his mom.

10 hours ago, Robin224 said:

So all of you people saying that the fact that M!Morgan uses dark magic as a point in Tharja's favor, did you forget that Robin comes from a family of GRIMLEAL, and the fact that Robin is Grima's Avatar? Therefore it would stand to reason that he can use dark magic regardless of whether or not Tharja is his mom.

Not to mention that...uh...female Robin is male Morgan's mom, not Tharja.

Why is this thread even still a thing. No pairing in Awakening is canon and the only one that comes anywhere close to it is Chrom and Sumia. Let people ship who they want to ship.

And as a player that makes Frederick Morgan's dad, I don't want to be told that's wrong just because it isn't Chrom or because of Heroes or something...

Edited by Anacybele