Is the FE4 THREAD finally dead

ZemZem

I'm bored zzz

ask me anything tbh

been a while since I've been here. How is everyone?

edit: and yes that was the plan Acacia!

Edited by ( 'ω') ZM ('ω' )

I think for the most part the only reason people post in there nowadays is specifically to try to keep it alive

which means yes, it's dead

from what I've heard a discord server had a lot to do with its death

....... speaking of is skype finally dead yet?

Edited by Freohr Datia

13 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

I think for the most part the only reason people post in there nowadays is specifically to try to keep it alive

which means yes, it's dead

from what I've heard a discord server had a lot to do with its death

....... speaking of is skype finally dead yet?

Yeah.

nah the forum's not dead, it's seen way tougher times than this

and whenever the new fe game releases it'll likely skyrocket in activity all over again

(if somehow it doesn't then yeah this place is screwed)

Zombie thread, it was always dead... "Dead". On the other hand, you could say it's taking a well deserved sleep after nearly a decade, you know how it is. what also adds is that everyone is waiting for that one person to liven the place up...

P.S. I use skype precisely because it's dead. I'm so hip, I lapped everyone and now I'm behind!

1 hour ago, Flee Fleet! said:

how did that thread start anyways?

I wish I had any actual answer to that but like it's just that given the posts in the beginning of the thread it looks kind of like Fia started the thread because they moved the conversation they were having in there rather than in another thread

but to make up for me not knowing the origins what I do know is that it started an "FE #(#) thread" fad so from a topic search you could find one for every game (that was released at the time) edit: ok nevermind people have continued to fad since then and have made a new "FE## thread" for every new game released since that time

although I guess that's not really a fun fact or anything.... but hey I tried

Edited by Freohr Datia

28 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

I wish I had any actual answer to that but like it's just that given the posts in the beginning of the thread it looks kind of like Fia started the thread because they moved the conversation they were having in there rather than in another thread

but to make up for me not knowing the origins what I do know is that it started an "FE #(#) thread" fad so from a topic search you could find one for every game (that was released at the time) edit: ok nevermind people have continued to fad since then and have made a new "FE## thread" for every new game released since that time

although I guess that's not really a fun fact or anything.... but hey I tried

oh, well, this is a sufficient answer, thank you.

Maybe I'll browse through that thread, I guess.