Ask me ANYTHING

Junkhead

Is this Hawaiian pizza hate some sort of internet joke that I missed?  Cause I feel like I'm missing something here. :XD:  I've noticed that people on the internet seem oddly... passionate in their hate for this pizza type.

Ham and pineapple doesn't seem like a particularly odd combination to me.  We put a lot of weird stuff on pizza, after all!  

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Wanna hang out?

Maybe?

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Is this Hawaiian pizza hate some sort of internet joke that I missed?  Cause I feel like I'm missing something here. :XD:  I've noticed that people on the internet seem oddly... passionate in their hate for this pizza type.

yeah, and it took them like 16 years to realise that...

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Ham and pineapple doesn't seem like a particularly odd combination to me.  We put a lot of weird stuff on pizza, after all!  

I think you're missing the part where pinapple just doesn't fucking go on pizza.

18 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I think you're missing the part where pinapple just doesn't fucking go on pizza.

Well then... I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.  ;]  

I should actually ask you a question.  What kind of pizza do you like?  Haha. :P:

47 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Well then... I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.  ;]  

;]

47 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I should actually ask you a question.  What kind of pizza do you like?  Haha. :P:

Pepperoni. By a landslide...which also sucks for me, since we literally don't have pepperoni in Argentina.

7 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Haven't. Heard of it, though. Heard of it a decent bit, at least running around SF for a bit, here... looks adorable. I might actually dig into it a bit more.

Yeah I really like the visuals, I think that's where a lot of the charm comes from. If you end up playing it- enjoy! It's one of my favourite series *crosses fingers for Rune Factory 5*

On 16/03/2018 at 7:18 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

Those people are bad and you shouldn't acknowledge them.

So in the other thread when Eclipse said "I can control myself in front of cute people" and you said "Not all of us can" and everyone called you out and you never replied, what exactly did you mean by that?

On 19/3/2018 at 1:21 AM, SullyMcGully said:

Did you miss me?

Not gonna lie to you.

On 19/3/2018 at 1:32 AM, Arcanite said:

Why do you prefer to post on my profile instead of like

PM'ing me lol

You'd prefer me to PM you on every one of those casual talks? lol

3 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

So in the other thread when Eclipse said "I can control myself in front of cute people" and you said "Not all of us can" and everyone called you out and you never replied, what exactly did you mean by that?

I was trying to sound gay ironically and everyone seemed to have completely taken out of context.

Was about to respond, but I didn't think it was worth it.

9 hours ago, Soul~! said:

You'd prefer me to PM you on every one of those casual talks? lol

You didn't answer my question, Im supposed to be asking you things not the other way around smh

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

You didn't answer my question, Im supposed to be asking you things not the other way around smh

I answered with a rethorical question.

20 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Is Aqua from Konosuba wearing underwear

You're lucky I know the reference, but that doesn't mean I'm doing the "research" to find out, either... :awesome:

1 hour ago, cajunboys said:

Well... I kinda meant a human, non-animated partner

Well, I mean, she's human... :3 

I know, I know. I can still answer that question, however. :3

26 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

what is your worst pet peeve?

Worst? Worst???? I can't even list them.

uhhh well...I kind of have to think it through, I guess. Kind of. I mean, at the very top of my head, about 90% of people that chew gum. Like, I don't inherently hate everyone that does it, it's just a particular way that seems to make everyone and their mother annoying in the way they do it. There's also guys that outright make me think "douchebag" in the way they chew. 

It's so. Fucking. Annoying. Like, I literally sometimes move in the bus or have to put something in front of me just to not see it. The noise is even worse.

wow okay I have a whole agende against it seems. Can't help but think of rude and obnoxious whenever I see.

Who the fuck invented this. Who was the genius that said "you chew gum with your mouth open". Urgh. Fuck. It. 

EDIT: actually there's not much beyond that, I suppose. I remember being far more intolerant, when I was younger...definitely improved on one thing, at least. 

Edited by Soul~!