Men of Serenes Forest!

Ronnie

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Can anyone beat a [22]?

I got 29, though I definitely share Excellen's view on it. None of that shit makes you a man, and if anything, embracing like half of it makes you more of a child

I got 6 points and I hate fetishization of masculinity and the existence of gender roles. Also points for "Banged 2 chicks at the same time" is heteronormative. I would have 4 extra points if it didn't qualify the 2 people had to be women. *Eye emoji*

Anyway, I'm so manly that I'm marrying a man with an even bigger beard than mine, top that.

Maybe I'm too gay for this.

Wow. I got a 43. I'm not old enough to keep a solid beard, but... most of that other stuff, yeah. Being blue-collar and doing manual labor helps. 

Agree with Logjam about the girls though. The gentleman will respect the dignity of the lady to whom he is bound by... not binding himself to some other lady, I guess.

9 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

not that I particularly mind not adhering to redneck white trash standards.

3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Being blue-collar and doing manual labor helps. 

5 hours ago, Logjam said:

points for "Banged 2 chicks at the same time" is heteronormative. I would have 4 extra points if it didn't qualify the 2 people had to be women. *Eye emoji*

Alright. Here's one you can't cheese with a red neck and a blue color, and that doesn't exclude the gays. (you've actually got a bit of an advantage this time)

Image result for time for all the naughty things you've done

If I did my math right, the  highest possible score is an 84.

Score-to-beat is a [70]. 

...Gentlemen...

Edited by Shoblongoo

8 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Alright. Here's one you can't cheese with a red neck and a blue color, and that doesn't exclude the gays. (you've actually got a bid of an advantage this time)

Image result for time for all the naughty things you've done

If I did my math right, the  highest possible score is an 84.

Score-to-beat is a [70]. 

...Gentleman...

36 years, if I count correctly.

Is sex with food eating while having sex or using the eggplant emoji literally?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

36 years, if I count correctly.

Is sex with food eating while having sex or using the eggplant emoji literally?

It's covering your partner in whipped cream or honey or something of the sort, and then licking them clean.

4 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

It's covering your partner in whipped cream or honey or something of the sort, and then licking them clean.

Oh, give me another 3 years, then.

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

I got 2, that's depressing...

I'll have to itemize my points when I get the chance.  The first one anyway, I'll leave the second to the imagination.

7 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Wow. Humans and cows aren't all that different, or so it seems. They're all just animals at heart.

I wonder if it's weird that I find that offputting somehow? 

You wouldn't be the first. 

29 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

I count 22 years.

6 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Only 20 for me.  :P:  I'm not very adventurous.  

In the 20s is healthy. Counting only things I've continued doing since marrying and settling down, my number drops from a [70] to a [26]. 

8 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That list made me realize that screwing in a hotel is an automatic 5 years.  Which is a stupid loophole.

Lol yeah that 5-pointer is insanely overvalued. There's a few things on that list that I disagree with--i.e. 3 years for the third thing on that list but only 2 years for the second thing. It was the best one I could find; feel free to link a better one if you come across it.

Edited by Shoblongoo