• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

On 4/10/2018 at 9:21 PM, SullyMcGully said:

I mean, might as well fantasize about cuddling with Pokemon. It's about as likely as some of us ever finding a real girl to get up close and personal with...

Don't fret.  You're still young and you're special someone is out there.  Not saying it will be easy or your girl will magically fall into your lap without you doing anything.  But being single doesn't have to be you're future if you don't want it to.

Pokemon are super cute and we could only hope to be so lucky as to find one to cuddle with :D:

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

this thread is now about helping dragoncat and sullymcgully to get laid. 

or is it?

Are you volunteering? :P:

You're all so wise...

If we're talking about relationships, then...I want somebody who isn't too clingy, isn't always texting me, somebody who understands that I need my own space. I've never been in a romantic relationship before, so I don't know if this'll change once I find someone I really like. But one thing is for sure...I want someone who is willing to sit down and communicate. I don't want to jump over hurdles just to try and read their minds or vice versa. If there's a problem, I'd like to sit down and talk it out.

Communication is key.

There are plenty of people who aren’t clingy in that matter!

Good communication is a lot rarer, in my experience (and hearing from others). It’s definitely key, though. 

Sitting down to talk is tough for people even when they acknowledge it’s the best thing to do. It’s even harder if you come from any background with constant conflicts. I actually still talk to my husband via text a lot, because my mouth often literally won’t form the right words face-to-face. However, bringing up matters via text then chatting about it once we’ve both had a chance to digest the texts has been working well, so I don’t really think there’s an issue with it. 

3 hours ago, Res said:

. I actually still talk to my husband via text a lot, because my mouth often literally won’t form the right words face-to-face. However, bringing up matters via text then chatting about it once we’ve both had a chance to digest the texts has been working well, so I don’t really think there’s an issue with it. 

Sometimes, that's what we do, too.  Even if we're sitting right next to each other, it's easier to type things out than actually say it out loud.

15 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Ladies, I've got a question for you all.

Is it weird if the guy is younger than you? I'm going out with a girl tonight whose got 5 years on me.

Nope, I'm the older one in my marriage.  As you get older, a few years difference doesn't matter as much.

5 hours ago, Res said:

Sitting down to talk is tough for people even when they acknowledge it’s the best thing to do. It’s even harder if you come from any background with constant conflicts. I actually still talk to my husband via text a lot, because my mouth often literally won’t form the right words face-to-face. However, bringing up matters via text then chatting about it once we’ve both had a chance to digest the texts has been working well, so I don’t really think there’s an issue with it. 

That's pretty interesting.  Normally, I would just text "We need to talk," and specify where and when we should.  But I do see some value in texting out your feelings especially if you convey them better in writing than verbally.  I guess psychologically it is good to see what you're going to talk about before you actually talk about it.

23 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Is it weird if the guy is younger than you? I'm going out with a girl tonight whose got 5 years on me.

To second what Rezzy said, age gap means less as you get older.  I'm guessing you're still quite young.    I'd just be more cautious if you're dating someone younger.  Make sure she's at least 18.

1 hour ago, CA Valkyrie said:

That's pretty interesting.  Normally, I would just text "We need to talk," and specify where and when we should.  But I do see some value in texting out your feelings especially if you convey them better in writing than verbally.  I guess psychologically it is good to see what you're going to talk about before you actually talk about it.

To second what Rezzy said, age gap means less as you get older.  I'm guessing you're still quite young.    I'd just be more cautious if you're dating someone younger.  Make sure she's at least 18.

She's 27, I'm 22, that's why it feels weird.

20 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

She's 27, I'm 22, that's why it feels weird.

Age difference does matter to some people and they aren't as comfortable dating people farther apart in age.  It isn't right or wrong, it simply depends on the person.  I mean I've been turned down because I was either too young or too old, and I get it. 

Personally, I think you're okay.  You'd be surprised how common (or not as uncommon) relationships with such age differences occur.  Five years is by no means a generational gap that would hinder your compatibility.   If it doesn't work out, it would be for reasons other than age.  If I were you I would go out on a couple of dates and see if there's chemistry. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

One last question, how long should I wait before I leave? She's 30 minutes late and not replying to my texts.

Where are you at?  It's kind of hard to say.  If I'm driving, I don't always respond to texts right away.  Stuff happens, and I've had people be half an hour late before.  I wouldn't text anymore, but see if she shows.  Once it's been an hour, I could say it's safe to say she's probably not coming, and you could text her then.

47 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Where are you at?  It's kind of hard to say.  If I'm driving, I don't always respond to texts right away.  Stuff happens, and I've had people be half an hour late before.  I wouldn't text anymore, but see if she shows.  Once it's been an hour, I could say it's safe to say she's probably not coming, and you could text her then.

At a local college bar, tbh I really don't like these kinds of places

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Awww.  I hope she showed up. :(:

She didn't 

Well this is the second time I've been stood up this month. I'm think about going full blown mgtow lol

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

At a local college bar, tbh I really don't like these kinds of places

She didn't

Well this is the second time I've been stood up this month. I'm think about going full blown mgtow lol

Dates with a stranger are shitty by default. People bailing on a date or ghosting you is the norm there, and it's a sign that you're not missing out on that person. There are any number of reasons why they'll cancel of vanish, but you can chalk it up to that person being not ready and/or inconsiderate of someone else's time. Don't let rejection ruin your outlook, or else you're going to be alone forever, and probably angry about it.

On 4/13/2018 at 9:26 PM, Captain Karnage said:

She didn't 

Oh no! So sorry to hear that :-(

22 is still young and you'll have plenty of opportunities to find someone.

On April 11, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Dragoncat said:

Plus, I'm certain if I were to find him now, I'd probably mostly only want him around for sex and tell him to go home other times because I want my space. So...yeah.

Lmao this is almost exactly what I say to ppl to get them off my case when they ask abt why I'm single. Gamer gfs are in high demand and low supply, you'll be fine.