• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Nym said:

So... does that mean you didn't have any major changes in your body during your teenage life and adult life.

Unless you mean just the shirt, not that you weared it since you were 11.

I stopped growing when I was like 16, so I have a lot of clothes from when I was a teenager.

8 minutes ago, Sarracenia said:

I have my first shoe that was given to me at age 0.

Impressive, you lost a few points because I doubt your feet are small enough to fit into them.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I stopped growing when I was like 16, so I have a lot of clothes from when I was a teenager.

Ah yes I forgot, women stop growing much faster than we do. That would explain.

16 minutes ago, Nym said:

Impressive, you lost a few points because I doubt your feet are small enough to fit into them.

My oldest wearable shoes are legendary.  They can grow plants if left outside for more than a week, make even the most tame dogs bark with anger, have a mysterious bug repelling smell the human nose can barely detect, contain micro organisms that prevent the growth of fungus, and they take on water due to holes in their worn down outsoles.  They should be a little over 16 years old now.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Hi ladies.  I figured I'd give this thread a bump.

Do you prefer dresses/skirts or pants/jeans? :):

I shall answer when not on mobike, so i can expound more.

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

i have worn dresses on several occasions though 

You have?  Do tell!  Pics would be nice!

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I shall answer when not on mobike, so i can expound more.

You have?  Do tell!  Pics would be nice!

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Pics or it didn't happen 

Oh god it would take a while to find theme 

I wore them on multiple occasions for spirit week at school for gender switch day

i had woodshop one of those days 

put makeup on and everything 

Pants for sure.  I feel like anything I do in a dress/skirt will cause it to slide up and show stuff off.  I'm an active person and dress/skirts do not cut it in everyday life. To fancy occasions, I do not mind dresses or skirts though. They make me feel special!

@Infinite Dreams

@Anime27Arts

I generally prefer dresses/skirts over pants.  I wear scrubs at work and pants when it's cold, but I like long dresses/skirts when I can.  I'll only wear shorts like maybe two or three times a year, like when I go to the State Fair or Six Flags or something and I don't want things being shown off to everyone.  I like loose clothing and pants and tight skirts aren't my thing.

I also really like petticoats and have about a dozen of them, but never really wear them out in public, but it's my anniversary, so I might put one on later.

For people who play Heroes, LA Lyn's dress is just perfect, and I'd wear that IRL, if they weren't like $1000.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Kilts!

Are boys in dress some kind of fetish for you? You were excited with DC mentionned that he weared a dress

13 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

It was surprisingly comfortable :smug:

Eevee size dress aren't very comfortable unfortunately

32 minutes ago, Nym said:

Are boys in dress some kind of fetish for you? You were excited with DC mentionned that he weared a dress

I'm not sure if I'd call it a fetish, but yeah I like it.  And not boys, but men.  Mature men.

It would be a dream come true if guys everywhere just wore kilts or unbifurcated garments around all day.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure if I'd call it a fetish, but yeah I like it.  And not boys, but men.  Mature men.

It would be a dream come true if guys everywhere just wore kilts or unbifurcated garments around all day.

so 17 is close enough to man?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wonder if Papa Wolf knows this.

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

so 17 is close enough to man?

It is for platonic admiration.  I've already S Supported, so the highest I can reach with anybody else is A.

Just now, Nym said:

I wonder if Papa Wolf knows this.

Yes, and he looks great in a kilt.  We are very open about what we like to each other; it keeps everything fun.  I won't spill his secrets though.

I don't mind letting my friends know what I like though.