• Pushup
    • Sports

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/12/2018 at 11:35 AM, Shoblongoo said:

FYI Ladies:

Walmart panties will get the same attention as Victoria Secret panties. Save your money. 

I usually buy mine at Target or just online.  Only two people are seeing them anyway.

Also, thanks to @Infinite Dreams, I now know I've been measuring my bra size wrong for 20 years.  Apparently you aren't supposed to be adding 4.

On 6/10/2018 at 11:48 PM, Excellen Browning said:

actually I'm told that chili with placenta tastes rather well.

but what are the nutrition facts of a placenta tho

Update: Yeah, don't add 4 on your bra size, just take the number you measure and go up cup sizes.  I'll save the details for your collective imaginations.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I ordered some panties there from online recently. they're nice.

Hawt.

16 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Update: Yeah, don't add 4 on your bra size, just take the number you measure and go up cup sizes.  I'll save the details for your collective imaginations.

High five!

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I ordered some panties there from online recently. they're nice. doesn't really matter tho bc most people won't be seeing them

Cool, I just ordered a new bra for the first time in over a year.  It feels very nice, I'll probably order some more in this size.

3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Hawt.

High five!

Yay, thanks for the advice.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

if only ;(

I'm sure you look great!

Just now, Rezzy said:

Cool, I just ordered a new bra for the first time in over a year.  It feels very nice, I'll probably order some more in this size.

5 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I bought a few during winter break. They're good but so expensive...

i got no hate for vs underwear. they're pretty cool with discounts (i get like one free pair of panties voucher a month that they send in the mail along with other stuff) and the shit i get lasts me a long time and is super comfy so i do enjoy shopping there

target is also a go-to though

1 minute ago, Specta said:

i got no hate for vs underwear. they're pretty cool with discounts (i get like one free pair of panties voucher a month that they send in the mail along with other stuff) and the shit i get lasts me a long time and is super comfy so i do enjoy shopping there

target is also a go-to though

I get all mine either from Target or off of Amazon.

target really is a nice place. never tried amazon for underwear, tbh, except for sports bras because those are just a bitch to find with any support but those aren't really underwear necessarily

Edited by Specta

• 1 month later...

So, anything new on the ladies' side of the thread? I learn something new every time I take a peek in here.

If not, I will just mirror the question from the men's side:

Is anyone here macho?

What about being a girly girl?

I guess the second one is the more appropriate question, but the first ones sounds funnier when I typed it. Yeah, I laughed at my own joke just now.

Edited by XRay

I started buying all my underwear from Aerie because they have good sales like 10 panties for $28. As opposed to VS 5 for $25.

But for bras I spend a fortune because I need good underwire and VS is shit for that.

5 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

True or False: girls chase assholes, ignore nice guys, and then complain about it.

I'm not a woman, but I also don't like the "playing hard to get" narrative that a lot of media promote - it's a harmful view of how relationships in particular and people in general work. To quote anther poster on a different thread on the same subject: "'Playing hard to get' is one of my pet peeves, both in real life and in fiction. It's an entirely self-absorbed narrative that treats women as 'goals' that you can achieve if you just persevere hard enough, instead of actual people who can make their own decisions."

If a guy tells me that he's nice, we are not going to get along.  Truly good people don't have to tell the world that they are good through, for their actions will speak for them.

13 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If a guy tells me that he's nice, we are not going to get along.  Truly good people don't have to tell the world that they are good through, for their actions will speak for them.

Wow we've taken quite a tangent. Last time I was here we were talking about grilling meats or something I swear 

anyway

agreed, nice/humble people don't brag about how nice/Humble they are 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

7 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

True or False: girls chase assholes, ignore nice guys, and then complain about it.

I should elaborate on my previous answer.  See, it isn't the girls that say this.  It's the guys.  Sooo. . .

Assholes - guys who are better than the speaker
Nice guys - the speaker
It - usual relationship stuff

So, yes, the statement is true.  Girls chase guys who are better than the speaker, ignore the speaker, and then complain about the usual relationship stuff.

@DisobeyedCargo Why are you in this thread so much and never in the men's thread? Are you trying do discover their secrets or something? Or is this something more ... sinister? 

Well a question to you women/girls/whatever you think of yourselves as being. 

Whats the best soup?

2 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

@DisobeyedCargo Why are you in this thread so much and never in the men's thread? Are you trying do discover their secrets or something? Or is this something more ... sinister? 

Well a question to you women/girls/whatever you think of yourselves as being. 

Whats the best soup?

The plan is to sneak into their ranks and sabotage them from the inside

eh, I dunno. I guess I find it easier to talk in here or something. 

And I dislike all but one soup and I'm not female so my opinion is invalidated