• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

8 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

True or False: girls chase assholes, ignore nice guys, and then complain about it.

Nice guys are worse than the assholes 90% of the time . ??

Also chasing guys is a dub. 

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

True or False: girls chase assholes, ignore nice guys, and then complain about it.

False and it's pretty much a sexist notion perpetuated by "nice guys" who are actually self-righteous assholes who are putting the blame on women instead of themselves. Girls/women go after whoever they're attracted to, they're not going to know whether someone is actually a good person or not until they get to know them.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

If a guy tells me that he's nice, we are not going to get along.  Truly good people don't have to tell the world that they are good through, for their actions will speak for them.

My thoughts exactly.

I'll paraphrase Margaret Thatcher: Being a nice guy is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

15 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

True as in some girls and women do chase assholes, but I don't think that's enough to make it a general statement. Also don't know if they ignore nice guys and then bitch about it.

In my social circles I haven't met a legitimately horrible person who was also in a relationship. There's definitely people who behave like dicks sometimes, out of being unaware or not naturally inclined to pay attention to certain things, but no assholes. 

Okay, actually I do know 3 dickwads who also happen to be in a relationship, out of probably several hundred people.

Of course my social circles should not be taken as a reflection of society at large, either, but I think my point is made.

7 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

In my social circles I haven't met a legitimately horrible person who was also in a relationship.

...I've seen a few...

When its one legitimately horrible person in a relationship with another legitimately horrible person its like Okay. You two deserve each other. 

But then you have the really lopsided ones where its like You're--actually a good person. Why are you obsessed with this guy who treats you like shit?

I've never heard of any of my guy friends having this problem, but I've recently noticed that this is a recurring problem with the females. 

9 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'll paraphrase Margaret Thatcher: Being a nice guy is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

I'll Paraphrase Katt Williams

Image result for katt williams

"If u 25 years old and u still walking around talking "Men are NASTY," u mean all the men u fucking with are nasty! You have to figure out what it is about yo raggidy self that keeps fucking with nasty-ass men!"    

(I cleaned that up immensely)

Edited by Shoblongoo

On 7/29/2018 at 7:46 PM, Johann said:

False and it's pretty much a sexist notion perpetuated by "nice guys" who are actually self-righteous assholes who are putting the blame on women instead of themselves. Girls/women go after whoever they're attracted to, they're not going to know whether someone is actually a good person or not until they get to know them.

All of this.  A nice guy who insists that he's a nice guy...well :P

9 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

As long as his actions support that statement, I don't see what is wrong with that.

This is just my opinion, but I think that people who are actually nice don't go around broadcasting the fact.  It's not the same as defending yourself or your intentions when someone falsely accuses you of something.

I once paid for a part of some girl's groceries(€2 or so) because she was out of money and she was all "oh you're just doing this to get into my pants right" and I was like "no, some people are just nice" and left. 

I'm not even sure how that would have worked if I were trying but that's my story I guess

14 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

I once paid for a part of some girl's groceries(€2 or so) because she was out of money and she was all "oh you're just doing this to get into my pants right" and I was like "no, some people are just nice" and left. 

I'm not even sure how that would have worked if I were trying but that's my story I guess

What the hell... That's so rude of her. :(:

I think it's happened to me once, or rather, I was having trouble finding the last bit of change, and I was just like "omg, thank you sooooo much". :]

11 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

im a nice girl tho

No one asked you.

Would not saying that raises red flags and make other people doubt you are nice?

2 hours ago, Alistair said:

Welp, it's official; this thread lasted longer than the Mens' one.

Not that it was that hard, really. Just surprised it took this long.

I was literally just about to say this.

Silly boys were talking about ejaculation and high queen Eclipse took out her banhammer and went WHOMP

I had to see why it got locked. I think it's hilarious.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I made a not-so-subtle hint earlier that things were going the wrong way.  Which was ignored.

Hey, you do what you gotta do.

Image result for yass queen

6 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Guess I’ll just lurk here then 

Poor lost baby :(