• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

3 hours ago, Nym said:

Do you want him to devolve into a Teddiursa?

I never said Ursaring was bad. It's certainly a contrast between itself and Teddiursa. One which Cubcoo-Beartic would later copy. 

12 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

i did genuinely enjoy what I did play, I just had NO idea what o was doing with he materia and other things. I may look up a guide for he game as I know pretty much the whole story and I hate missing out on cool items.

Yeah it isn't really bad or anything, it just hasn't aged well, and is merely like any other RPG. The remake radically departing from the original (I believe they're overhauling the gameplay and selling it in episodic format) means there will never be a real substitute for it either. And who knows how much episode is going to cost or how many there is going to be? I'm expecting the development costs are going to be high for the sake of FF's modern signature graphical high quality, and that is going to gouge the price for even an episode of only moderate length.

As for missables... I do recall there being a whole bunch of them. I believe Barret's ultimate weapon is missable, as is Cait Sith's. A temporary dungeon has an all-valuable Ribbon I believe. A temporary town has in it the Materia that gives the powerful Flare spell, but it's very obscure to obtain. Some Enemy Skills can be missed I think. You can also miss on the four large Materia, but to to be fair, you have to do TWENTY THOUSAND TONS of grinding to get any use out of them. And I'm probably missing yet more things.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

for missables... I do recall there being a whole bunch of them. I believe Barret's ultimate weapon is missable, as is Cait Sith's. A temporary dungeon has an all-valuable Ribbon I believe. A temporary town has in it the Materia that gives the powerful Flare spell, but it's very obscure to obtain. Some Enemy Skills can be missed I think. You can also miss on the four large Materia, but to to be fair, you have to do TWENTY THOUSAND TONS of grinding to get any use out of them. And I'm probably missing yet more things.

Call me masochistic but I actually enjoy grinding, so I don’t really mind 

I have no idea where I left off so I’ll probably just restart.

I’m pretty sure ultimate limit breaks are also missable, and if you know me i like huge over the top attacks so I am not missing out on those

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Says the one with a Pokemon avi that looks like the epitome of grisly, savage beasts.

well my last gaming forum avatar before that one was

Image result for mvc shoblongoo

sooooooooo...yeah...

The grisly savage beast is a matured, civilized improvement

Edited by Shoblongoo

23 hours ago, Alistair said:

Welp, it's official; this thread lasted longer than the Mens' one.

AND GOOD RIDDANCE, I SAY! It was only a matter of time before a wise and powerful mod would put the inevitable lock on that cesspool of a topic!

...Okay, being less dramatic, I really don't see how a topic that started off talking about underwear was supposed to last all that long. Yeah, there was potential for the thread to feature some more insightful discussions about life, as well as some more lighthearted conversations, which being fair, did make up a noticeable chunk of the topics content. But it was pretty obvious early on that the direction it took meant it would pendulum between thoughtful discussion and uninteresting s*x bullcrap, and that one day, the pendulum would swing too far to the wrong side.

That being said, I am at least glad that I managed to get my question answered on if sparing, instead of killing, a spider (by letting it crawl on my hand and then taking it outside) was “manly” or not. And it was in that thread where the idea of a Taguel Warren as a level came to be, and I'm still fond of it. And I had a lot of fun looking through xkcd in an attempt to find every single flowchart joke on the site. Still, commenting on the topic was the second stupidest decision I’ve made online (maybe third, but the one in first place could be considered an accident), so I'm still glad too see that the thread has finally been put to rest.

... Did I really just come to this thread to make those comments?!?!

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I never said Ursaring was bad. It's certainly a contrast between itself and Teddiursa. One which Cubcoo-Beartic would later copy. 

Yeah.

But remember boys: cute and cuddly.

Anyone got that reference

Edited by Nym

I know I'm late but

20 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

“That is not dead which can eternal lie.” 

"And with strange aeons even death may die." I agree, that thread was the Necronomicon.

4 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

AND GOOD RIDDANCE, I SAY! It was only a matter of time before a wise and powerful mod would put the inevitable lock on that cesspool of a topic!

Thing is, you are one of the people that turned it into a cesspool.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

13 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Thing is, you are one of the people that turned it into a cesspool.

May I sincerely ask how?

I will admit, opening my mouth at all there was stupid in the first place, but I did my best to only pipe in occasionally.

And if you're talking about one of the later/last things, well, I just wanted to get my thoughts across, but then I tried (unsuccessfully) to drag the conversation elsewhere.

32 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

And if you're talking about one of the later/last things, well, I just wanted to get my thoughts across, but then I tried (unsuccessfully) to drag the conversation elsewhere.

I am, and it would have been better if you hadn't.

9 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I am, and it would have been better if you hadn't.

My sincere apologies then. As I said, being there in the first place was the second most idiotic thing I've done on the internet.

I aimed to get my thoughts out, be done with the topic, and then move on to something else. As we can see, that didn't happen.

Again, my apologies.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

My sincere apologies then. As I said, being there in the first place was the second most idiotic thing I've done on the internet.

I aimed to get my thoughts out, be done with the topic, and then move on to something else. As we can see, that didn't happen.

Again, my apologies.

it was going downhill, but you drove the final nail in it.

I don’t see why it was hawkwings fault, all he did was give an (albeit long) answer to a question given and tried to change the topic. From when I skimmed over it, while the topic matter was, let’s say, not safe for work, he didn’t go into very graphic detail and all he did was respond and try to move on. 

Anyway to change the subject, there seem to be a lot of adults around here, so....

theres a lot of things that you have to balance. Work, bills, student loans in particular, chores at home, staying healthy, etc...

how do you manage to balance so many things like that? As someone heading off to college in less than a week and in a few years afterwards will be thrust out into the real world, it’s kind of a scary thought.

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

how do you manage to balance so many things like that? 

...by going so over-the-top apeshit in college that when the time comes to settle down and take on adult responsibilities, you don’t feel like you’re missing out on anything because you’ve already done every crazy thing you could concievably want to do.

6 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

...by going so over-the-top apeshit in college that when the time comes to settle down and take on adult responsibilities, you don’t feel like you’re missing out on anything because you’ve already done every crazy thing you could concievably want to do.

I’m uh, not much of a crazy partier type

im not gonna be a social outcast by any means, but I don’t think I’d be the one going Apeshit

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

im not gonna be a social outcast by any means, but I don’t think I’d be the one going Apeshit

I’m out of ideas then. Coffee I guess? Also—marry someone whose good at all the things you suck at, and visa versa.

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

I think we found their secret @everyguyinthisthread

How bout we leave this thread for the women instead of ruining it like the men's thread?

42 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

the only thing i didn't do in college was hard drugs.

now i'm shifted to an american college and things are boring.

12 hours ago, Mister Rogers said:

it was going downhill, but you drove the final nail in it.

Did I open my mouth when I should have kept it shut? Yes.

Did I cause the topic to be closed? No, as that was due to the someone asking a TMI question, and someone else giving a TMI answer.

12 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I don’t see why it was hawkwings fault, all he did was give an (albeit long) answer to a question given and tried to change the topic. From when I skimmed over it, while the topic matter was, let’s say, not safe for work, he didn’t go into very graphic detail and all he did was respond and try to move on. 

It was no one man's fault. Several people contributed towards leading the thread where it went. Pointing fingers would be counterproductive and worthless.

Also, my response admittedly ended up longer than I had intended it to be. I originally aimed to say why I heavily disagreed with a statement that masturbation is no different from playing a video game or reading a book, and it escalated from there.

Again, my apologies for being an idiot, but we were all fools there.

27 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

It was no one man's fault.

Calling it like I see it: Excellen Browning is the thread-murderer.

3 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

Both threads must be destroyed by sex talk that makes the mods feel uncomfortable.

...see...I was actually making an effort to do sex talk in a way that DIDN'T make mods uncomfortable. And I was doing a decent enough to keep the thread open and active through some prettttttttty raunchy subject-matter.

Kindly remove yourself if you're just here to purposefully try and make people uncomfortable. 

11 hours ago, Johann said:

How bout we leave this thread for the women instead of ruining it like the men's thread?

How about the women teach the boys how to act?