• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

20 hours ago, Motendra said:

That something the likes of that could ever un-ironically revoke one's man-card. The very notion being so ridiculous that it shouldn't ever be legitimately considered.

How about crying tears of joy that one of your favourite characters that you've always wanted in a Smash game got confirmed as playable?

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

How about crying tears of joy that one of your favourite characters that you've always wanted in a Smash game got confirmed as playable?

In this day and age, we should be past the point where men aren't allowed to cry. If something makes you feel a type of way, who am I, or anyone else to tell you you can't?

He'll, I'd do the same, if by some miracle, Sora found his way into the game and I'd be completely unashamed

@DisobeyedCargo if his theme wasn't a given, I'd say so

Edited by Motendra

4 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

First time I went to Taiwan and I saw

Image result for nephila philipes

I was like Nope. Staying in Jersey. 

That's so cute~!

The worst we have are giant centipedes and roaches that fly.  Measured in inches.

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

You misspelled "kill it with fire." 

When was the last time you were out in the open, with multiple roaches flying around your head?

That spider is adorable by comparison.

3 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

You misspelled "kill it with fire." 

You misspelled “kill it with rock/fire/flying”

yay forced Pokémon jokes

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

When was the last time you were out in the open, with multiple roaches flying around your head?

That spider is adorable by comparison.

That is a WHOLE BUNCH OF NOPE

remind me to never go to Hawaii

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

That is a WHOLE BUNCH OF NOPE

remind me to never go to Hawaii

Avoid the summer, and it should be okay.  Maybe.

Oh, and maybe stick to the southern side.  The north side is where I saw that one giant centipede, chilling in a shower stall.

36 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's so cute~!

The worst we have are giant centipedes and roaches that fly.  Measured in inches.

that's cute.

I see that and raise you Cobras being all over the lawns in a subdivision in the Philippines.

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Avoid the summer, and it should be okay.  Maybe.

Oh, and maybe stick to the southern side.  The north side is where I saw that one giant centipede, chilling in a shower stall.

that maybe is not reasssuring

Next-door neighbor has a reticulated python who keeps a whole section of flats in the condo complex I live in rat-free. Just once I figured to buy the fella a whole raw chicken. Not sure if his owner fed him the chicken or made adobo out of it though (the chicken, not the...you get the idea).

Edited by Karimlan

7 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

that's cute.

I see that and raise you Cobras being all over the lawns in a subdivision in the Philippines.

I raise you bats with rabies flying open in the streets of Ecuador. 

8 minutes ago, Mister Rogers said:

that's cute.

Cobras are great for pest control, and will generally leave you alone.  Roaches, not so much.

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

that maybe is not reasssuring

Tee-hee~!

2 minutes ago, Alistair said:

This, on the other hand, is actually worrisome.

7 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

In all seriousness I would love to go to Hawaii sometime in my life. What’s it like? 

just 

not now

four days away from starting college 

It's some variant of warm, and humid.  Winter's the best time to come, since you'll deal with rain at worst.  If you don't get a lot of sun in your current environment, bring sunblock!  Also, bring totes for your shopping, because we no longer give out shopping bags for free.

7 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's some variant of warm, and humid.  Winter's the best time to come, since you'll deal with rain at worst.  If you don't get a lot of sun in your current environment, bring sunblock!  Also, bring totes for your shopping, because we no longer give out shopping bags for free.

I’m bringing sunblock regardless, I burn VERY easily

i didn’t even know you gave out free  bags 

23 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I’m bringing sunblock regardless, I burn VERY easily

i didn’t even know you gave out free  bags 

Not quite.  Let's say you go to the supermarket, and buy some stuff.  Until recently, the store wouldn't charge you for bagging your things.  Thanks to some new laws, the cost got passed down to the consumers.

20 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Not quite.  Let's say you go to the supermarket, and buy some stuff.  Until recently, the store wouldn't charge you for bagging your things.  Thanks to some new laws, the cost got passed down to the consumers.

Oohhhh okay. Makes sense 

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Cobras are great for pest control, and will generally leave you alone.  Roaches, not so much.

Tee-hee~!

This, on the other hand, is actually worrisome.

this is totally fine but I'm visually and auditorally impaired!

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

The north side is where I saw that one giant centipede, chilling in a shower stall.

I would rather deal with flying roaches and handle giant centipedes than go near that eight legged demon. Those demons need to be purified with alcohol and fire.

Edited by XRay

7 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

First time I went to Taiwan and I saw

The body from that perspective even looks like a angry face or skull. Any idea what its common non-scientific names are?

9 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

daddy long legs still freak me the fuck out

As a kid, I twice had them crawl up my leg. I'm so frightened of them, there is no way I can ever play Pikmin, the Beady Longlegs and other insect-inspired baddies creep me out too much, including the harmless ones that sometimes pop of eggs and drive the Pikmin around them crazy. Nowadays even Skulltulas and Like Likes freak me out in Zelda games.

56 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I'd pass on going to Hawaii due to all the active volcanoes there.

How much of a threat can they be on day to day basis though? Everyone knows where the volcanoes are and they aren't moving. Scientists can put out good predictions of when they'll erupt big time. And due to relatively frequent eruptions if I understand geology correctly, there shouldn't ever really be a HUGE one like a Vesuvius/Mt. Saint Helens/Krakatoa/Fujiyama who knows when.

2 hours ago, Alistair said:

Now that sounds awful? How much does vaccination help if you get bit? And how do you even address the problem? Since bats aren't something you want to kill, unlike locusts or mosquitoes.

2 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

four days away from starting college 

Well I wish ya luck! I'm one semester from finishing grad school, and then I'll finally be forced into the real world. I don't want it to end!:cry: