Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Eurykins said:

Whether the reason was good or bad is one thing. So I won't speak for the intent behind Weapon's question.

What information it can reveal, though, is something that scum doesn't need to know.

Do you think it would be okay to reveal your actions' TP now? Or just wait for your flip?

I have decided that I must end the day immediately due to this modkill. I will explain my reasoning postgame, if people think it's unreasonable. 

Bluedoom cannot win the game anymore.

His Role PM is as posted previously. 

It is now Night Two. You have 40 hours and 7 minutes to submit actions. Phase ends at midnight GMT 3/23, or I may end it early by a consensus vote. If you want night to end upon all actions being received, please include the command ##EarlyEnd in your Role PM. I require 7 of those commands to consider ending phase early.

Another day, another body.

Dear Omega,

You are Daniel, the Gladiator.
You begin with 26/26 TP.

You are the typical melee class of the game. You can specialize in either sword skills or mace skills, with sword skills being more geared toward crowd clearing, and mace skills being utility and status effects.

Crushing Blow (8TP): You may use this ability with the command ##Crush USER. Your target’s non-killing actions are randomly redirected that night. You may only use this on each player once during the game.

Freezing Blow (14TP): You may use this ability with the command ##Freezing Blow USER. Your target will be roleblocked that night.

You are aligned with Armoroad, and you win when all threats have been eliminated.

It is now Day Three. With 8 alive, it takes 3 to lynch at deadline, and 5 to hammer. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. Phase ends at midnight GMT 3/26.
It is also MYLO! Town can lose following a mislynch today.
Night results going out shortly.

there might be a doc. omega was the one who claimed to shoot eury in the first place. i don't know if eury is scum just because she didn't die.

it's mylo and this game has been whatever so i'm just gonna straight up say i'm the one who handed the items out N1. I gave them to my 3 strongest townreads. marth fucking suicided with one of them so now only two of them are in the game.

i don't know where i stand on reads. 

weapons why do you think eury is scum because she didn't die? omega wouldn't have lied about shooting her, would she lie about saving herself?

Two things that are weird:

During the whole who is the neighbor discussion, Shinori immediately suggested that Clarinets could be the neighbor, but said nothing about Kokichi.

Eury was trying to shut down TP information near phase end, which is weird cause she had claimed in thread and was okay with Shinori asking Bartozio to full claim.

30 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

I highly doubt doc saved Eury last night.

Why?  If you don't think a doc saved Eury then you should be voting Bartozio because literally either a doc docced eury or Bartozio isn't a vig and didn't shoot Eury.  Your vote on Eury made zero sense.

20 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Two things that are weird:

During the whole who is the neighbor discussion, Shinori immediately suggested that Clarinets could be the neighbor, but said nothing about Kokichi.

Eury was trying to shut down TP information near phase end, which is weird cause she had claimed in thread and was okay with Shinori asking Bartozio to full claim.

I don't think I mentioned Kokichi because I didn't think he was even a plausible choice for Eury's neighbor buddy?  I don't get the second line here.  Bartozio full claiming yesterday wasn't needed.

I re-read my N1 result and noticed something I didn't before which makes me go from ~75% sure of townnori to 99%. If Shinori is scum then Grace is basically intentionally screwing with me.

I had all these reasons in my head Boron/Omega had to be a scumpair then Omega died. This game is hard.