Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok actually my reasons for thinking Eury was not docced are not actually that good. I just kind of assumed she was going to die, and was really surprised that she was alive come this phase, but actually yeah just getting makes the most sense. We definitely shouldn’t have assumed she was town though. BUT, that’s actually not relevant to piecing the game together. At this point, everyone town should be putting together a 3 person scumteam. Prims, you said Athena and Via were obvtown, have reason to suspect Shinori is town and Bartozio’s probably actually vig, so why are you not more adamant about Boron/Eury/me?

I already kinda claimed but I'll fullclaim when it's my turn. should I out the people who got items? marth is dead & weapons already outed it himself so

I don't understand how I'm alive. Did Bart lie about being a vig (was it a gambit or something else???), or did something prevent him from doing so?

Several things though:

1. Neighbor responded, albeit with not really much. Still don't know who the slot is, but is someone still alive.

2. I want to know what happened wrt Bart and his claim. Stuff isn't matching up.

3. Something odd happened last night phase, outside of me surviving. Unsure what to make of it though.

Also I'm not bullet/deathproof or any variant of that- so an outside source was responsible for me not dying, or there was no shot aimed at me. I don't see scum intending to protect me from the shot in terms of towncred, but I also don't think I was really being townread by most players by the time D2 was forced to end, so I have no idea who the hell might've even bothered doing so.

Ok, so I want to avoid just responding to Shinori’s defenses cause I’m not really trying to convince the person I’m scumreading that they’re scum, but why would you not think Kokichi is neighbor over Clarinets given that Clarinets died first, and Kokichi was jammed?

boron I think is my top scumread right now. everything else has been muddled by roles and things. reconsidering athena by poe

I shouldn't have questioned my townread on marth but he killed himself anyway so that was dumb.

I'm an 3-shot announcer / 1-shot rolecop; I targeted Shinori N1 because he was a null read and my track record of reading him accurately in recent games isn't very good. He has a town-sounding role that charges TP when a town-aligned player dies (so very weird if it's scum). None of my abilities run on TP.

I forgot to announce on N2 lol. I forgot to use Via's item too. Sorry!

Just asking questions yeah.

I really didn't think Bart would have 2 shots so it stands out to me as curious.

First off: How do you know scum attempted to shoot you?  Are you claiming to have a BPV?

If so then I think Ascetic should be lynched, it's a scum role in this setup.

Also role cop is what I expected Prims was.

My flavor is that I'm Missy the barmaid. (Grace did not use the character name I signed up with...) I'm not familiar with EO but I think I use a shot system instead of TP because I'm a NPC? None of my abilities are attacks / skills or anything.

8 minutes ago, Prims said:

I'm an 3-shot announcer / 1-shot rolecop; I targeted Shinori N1 because he was a null read and my track record of reading him accurately in recent games isn't very good. He has a town-sounding role that charges TP when a town-aligned player dies (so very weird if it's scum). None of my abilities run on TP.

I forgot to announce on N2 lol. I forgot to use Via's item too. Sorry!

Actually this is a scumslip

On 3/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, Grace said:

Rules/Mechanics:

11. Players may only use one non-factional action per night, if applicable.

But as we all know

h

##Vote: Prims

44 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I'm fine with a mass claim as well.

I want Boron > Weapons to claim.  Probably followed by Via and Athena.

I fully agree with this.

25 minutes ago, Eurykins said:

I don't understand how I'm alive. Did Bart lie about being a vig (was it a gambit or something else???), or did something prevent him from doing so?

Several things though:

1. Neighbor responded, albeit with not really much. Still don't know who the slot is, but is someone still alive.

2. I want to know what happened wrt Bart and his claim. Stuff isn't matching up.

3. Something odd happened last night phase, outside of me surviving. Unsure what to make of it though.

Also I'm not bullet/deathproof or any variant of that- so an outside source was responsible for me not dying, or there was no shot aimed at me. I don't see scum intending to protect me from the shot in terms of towncred, but I also don't think I was really being townread by most players by the time D2 was forced to end, so I have no idea who the hell might've even bothered doing so.

I have no idea either, I'm assuming a doc townread you and saved you. My shot on you resolved but did not succeed (clearly). It wasn't a roleblock either.

22 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Scum tried to shoot me last night. I want Prims to fullclaim first.

????

I did not shoot Omega btw. Either there are more killing roles in the game, or he was the scum kill and Weapons is lying.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I did not shoot Omega btw. Either there are more killing roles in the game, or he was the scum kill and Weapons is lying.

Weapons also ignoring my question as to how he supposedly knows he was shot at last night.

Weapons full claim now please.

7 minutes ago, Prims said:

My flavor is that I'm Missy the barmaid. (Grace did not use the character name I signed up with...) I'm not familiar with EO but I think I use a shot system instead of TP because I'm a NPC? None of my abilities are attacks / skills or anything.

This directly contradicts OP???????

A sample Role PM:

Hide contents

Dear USER,

You are <rolename>.
You begin with xx/yy TP.
<role abilities>,
<wincon>

Which leads into the following:
Game Specific Mechanic:
All players begin with a particular amount of TP (Tech Points), and a maximum amount that a player may have during a game. All role abilities require TP to be used. If you do not have the requisite TP to use an ability, you cannot use it. Players do not naturally regain TP over time. Any changes to a players' TP value will be notified when required. Roleblocked actions do not consume TP.

I'm not claiming until we sort this out.

To be specific, my role says I can use any number of abilities at night. I can prove this by announcing while passing Via's item (which doesn't say anything about being usable alongside other actions).