Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

39 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I think you're mixing things up here. I never said I wanted to lynch Eury over Clarinets. I only left my vote there in case you guys wanted to switch because of a last minute Clarinet claim or something. I don't think I talked about there being merit in a second wagon either, I just suspected both of them...

Whoops, that was a typo, I meant to say I was more okay with the other 2 as they expressed they preferred the Eury wagon whereas you expressed you preferred a Clarinets wagon. As for your last statement:

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, Bartozio said:

As things stand, I'd prefer a Clarinet lynch over Eury, but I feel like there's more to be gained with pushing Eury right now.

I was referring to this. Which, granted, is back on page 4, but I haven't seen you retract that statement so I assumed it was still applicable.

I don't think you claiming investigative makes you town, since scum!investigative is a thing and it's not too hard to claim investigative when your result got delayed. Not saying you made it up, I don't think you did, but pointing out this doesn't clear you just yet imo.

40 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

2. The action got delayed, not blocked. I won't have to target Eury N2 to use it on her.

Okay, please clarify whether:

-The action will still resolve, but it will happen a turn later

-The action was blocked, but you don't lose TP, can double action next turn and won't have to target again.

Cause in the last case (and maybe the first case?), can't it just get delayed again?

All of this being said, I'm not exactly thrilled by the prospect of lynching our investigative role. For the record, I'm still leaning scum on you and will be reading your posts closely, but the failcase seems so bad that I'm going to back off for now.

##Unvote

In case you're interested in a mathematical explanation,  which you're probably not:

Spoiler

ExpectedHappinesPostLynch = ChanceOfYouScum * MyHappinessIfWeLynchScum - ChanceOfYouBeingTown * MySadnessIfWeKillInvestigative < 0

Not because ChanceOfYouBeingTown > ChanceOfYouScum, but because MySadnessIfWeKillInvestigative > MyHappinessIfWeLynchScum

I'll be back later with a new vote+explanation for it, but I don't have time to type that up right now, so I'm holding off from voting.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I wanted to say more today but I'm going to sleep now. I was going to talk a bit about what had happened ... but I really can't think right now.

That said, Athena dropping his vote on Bartozio feels weird. Yes, I know Athena said that he doesn't want to lynch a prospective investigative role, but also that he's still leaning scum on Bartozio so ...

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

That said, Athena dropping his vote on Bartozio feels weird. Yes, I know Athena said that he doesn't want to lynch a prospective investigative role, but also that he's still leaning scum on Bartozio so ...

The thing is, In leaning scum on others as well. No reason to pursue the risky target.

If your suspect came in and claimed doc, wouldn't you take some time to think?

Okay, let's start with the vote

##Vote: Marth

I'll get to the votes from other people on Marth in a sec, but the thing that started bothering me personally the most about him was his behavior towards the end. He had made a post about how he didn't like Eury and Omega and how he felt fine about Clarinets. Then Bart said there had been counterwagons, I made 1 comment on a post from Clarinets I didn't like and he instantly swapped sides, which felt very sheepish, but I didn't bother with it at the time as I was just glad to have another person on the Clar wagon. Following that he left, saying he wouldn't be around for phase end, but rather than place his vote he asked for confirmation. I'm not interpreting this as town, I'm interpreting this as scum trying to vote Clarinets whilst still being able to say "NAME [in this case Omega] told me to vote so....".

Like, come on, Clarinets was at hammer-3 at the time, I don't think there's any danger in going to 6 votes, I'd be more scared of a scum-driven voteswing at that point (from the POV of someone certain Clarinets is scum, which he must have been as he spoke of Omega and Eury as "very scummy" but decided to swap). Besides, Shinori and some others explicitly stated there shouldn't be a hammer, what idiot scum would hammer at that point?

To summarize: He started the day with weird questions about an obviously fake claim, then posted back and forth a bit with Boron. Apart from that the ONLY thing he did was make a catchup post condemning Eury and Omega, which was dropped out of the window when people started posting there HAD been counterwagons and a single bad post from Clarinets was shown. I know it's weird to attack him for it when I'm part of the people who convinced him, but still, he seemed to prefer sheeping over arguing, which I don't expect from a town member convinced about his reads, which he seemed to be. He then didn't place a vote on Clarinets by himself, but asked for confirmation instead.

As for the 2 others voting Marth at the moment:

@Omega.

I'm not really liking your reasons for voting Marth. The whole TvS argument still feels flimsy, though I agree with the later part about his dismissive post. I can't find the comments from him about Clarinets flipping town, could you quote what you're referring to?

Bartozio:

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Anyhow, looking back at D1, I'm not a fan of how easily Marth dropped the no-couterwagon argument when I argued against it. Especilly after the Clarinet flip, I agree with Omega that It gives me the feeling it was more meant as a trow away comment to make himself look good then something he thought through. SB would be just as guilty for not even responding ofcourse but... yeah.

This I like more. The dropping of his cases on Eury and Omega was weird, he felt very eager to hop on Clarinets after being encouraged a bit, as if he was scared of having an actual discussion on it.

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

This night result is making me think SB died because of his role and the actual nightkill target of scum got docsaved or something. Hoping the announcer will have more relevant stuff to share soon...

This bothers me though. You think he died because of his role and his role was just cleared randomly? This feels very off to me, as I'd expect SB to tell us his role would be erased if it was part of his own role and I'd expect scum to erase the person they're attacking. Entertain me and tell me how exactly you think SB's role got erased in this scenario?

11 hours ago, Shinori said:

Kokichi's death baffles me. 

What about it exactly? Do you think it's a weird target as some people were scumreading him or is it something else?

8 hours ago, athena_57 said:

Whoops, that was a typo, I meant to say I was more okay with the other 2 as they expressed they preferred the Eury wagon whereas you expressed you preferred a Clarinets wagon.

Ah, okay. Can you explain a bit more what is even scummy about this though? Scum!Me wouldn't exactly gain towncred for encouraging a misslynch, even if I'm not on the wagon.

Okay, please clarify whether:

-The action will still resolve, but it will happen a turn later

-The action was blocked, but you don't lose TP, can double action next turn and won't have to target again.

Cause in the last case (and maybe the first case?), can't it just get delayed again?

It's the first one. I'm not sure it won't get delayed again, but it would sound kind of weird to me if that was possible.

3 hours ago, athena_57 said:

This bothers me though. You think he died because of his role and his role was just cleared randomly? This feels very off to me, as I'd expect SB to tell us his role would be erased if it was part of his own role and I'd expect scum to erase the person they're attacking. Entertain me and tell me how exactly you think SB's role got erased in this scenario?

It's more that I'd find it weird for scum to pick him as a kill when he could just arbitrarely die and wasn't exactly cleared or obv town. Even if he was scum killed, he'd normally still show his role. I'll agree that mafia having role to hide it (think it was called a janitor? I should now since one of my scumbuddies had that role in P5 mafia....) isn't that far fethced, but I can also see it being part of SB's role. His role probably killed him if certain conditions were met, so showing his role after it killed him would give us a good bit of information. Don't know, it not showing makes sense from a game balance perspective to me.

There's no real benefit for town if SB claimed his role wouldn't show upon his death (it doesn't mean we'd actually know his role at this point), so why are you assuming he would say it?

5 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Ah, okay. Can you explain a bit more what is even scummy about this though? Scum!Me wouldn't exactly gain towncred for encouraging a misslynch, even if I'm not on the wagon.

My point is, I don't expect the full scumteam to just hop on a town wagon and roll with it. In my experience, there's almost always a scummember not on the wagon. Otherwise you'd just be able to figure out the scumteam after the second mislynch by looking at who voted twice. This is what led me to believe one of you, SB, Boron and Via is scum. Similarly, I felt it was likely about 2 of the voters were scum. After SB's death, this left Via, whom I was and am townreading, Boron, who I feel okay-ish about and you. I'm not certain of you being scum, certainly not after the claim you made, but I feel you're more likely to be scum then Boron (mostly on gut).

If you don't follow/agree, that's fine, but for now I'm sticking with this analysis.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

There's no real benefit for town if SB claimed his role wouldn't show upon his death (it doesn't mean we'd actually know his role at this point), so why are you assuming he would say it?

To prevent this exact discussion. Let's say it's part of SB's role. If he tells us and dies, we know for sure he died because of his role and we also know there was a doc-hit if he's the only death. If he doesn't tell us and dies, we have no idea whether there was a doc-hit, whether maf has a janitor etc. This wastes time and denies us info, whilst creating more chaos. I'd say SB wouldn't want this.

Also, a role that kills you is pretty bad. A role that kills you and and denies town info is really bad. I'm struggling to think of an ability good enough to make this not awful. The only thing I can think of is like a vig that dies if he shoots town, but that can't be true, because he hasn't shot. Note that I'm assuming roughly equally powerful roles across the board, which I am considering the host apparently enjoys fiddling with TP (and I don't blame them).

Lastly, I think janitor is just such a scummy ability "flavor-wise", I just auto-piloted and assumed janitor. I don't think it really makes sense as a drawback and also feel that even IF it's a drawback part of his role, SB's suicide triggering and maf hitting a docced target is unlikely enough for me to shove aside.

It just doesn't make sense as town ability and it doesn't make sense for a townie to hide it imo, which is why I felt your comment was really weird.

1 hour ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

I don’t really think Marth is scum, AMA

If Marth is innocent, I understand you're pushing a Prims/Shinori/Eury team. Are you actively reading Boron as town right now and if so, how come?

Right now, I'm having trouble developing reads; game is in need of Eury posts considering the current state of affairs.

What about it exactly? Do you think it's a weird target as some people were scumreading him or is it something else?

I just got home. Wheee. I'm tired.

Responding to me being pinged by SF: I don't think he was obv town but since he was janned I feel it was primarily because of his vaguely claimed role and scum were able to maybe guess what it was.

*Shrug* I don't know. It's a weird kill target imo.

12 hours ago, athena_57 said:

The thing is, In leaning scum on others as well. No reason to pursue the risky target.

If your suspect came in and claimed doc, wouldn't you take some time to think?

Yeah, I guess. It just felt worded weirdly, like you were giving yourself enough space to get back on that wagon while dropping the vote.

This wasn't directed at me, but I thought SB's death was unexpected because he wasn't really townie looking and seemed lynchable enough.

I was going to say something else, but it just seems too stupid to even acknowledge, so I won't. That said, would really like to hear more from Eury soon.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I guess. It just felt worded weirdly, like you were giving yourself enough space to get back on that wagon while dropping the vote.

I mean, I am, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing? Yes, I want to drop the vote for now. No, I don't feel Bart is in the clear.

I think I'm being pretty clear about this and don't see why you seem to have such a problem with my vote-swap. If I was being wishy-washy about this or how I felt about Bart, then fair, it could be interpreted as scum "fake-dropping" to return to the wagon later, but that's not the case here.

Also echoing the sentiment that a Eury post would be nice, we need some action atm.

5 hours ago, Omega. said:

If Marth is innocent, I understand you're pushing a Prims/Shinori/Eury team. Are you actively reading Boron as town right now and if so, how come?

Right now, I'm having trouble developing reads; game is in need of Eury posts considering the current state of affairs.

I think I am back to town Boron, or at least not priority. I don't remember exactly why, besides that I caught that she claimed ascetic and that's pretty provable and probably not a scum role.

That night kill target, wtf.

Marth

The aftermath of late D1 actually makes his slot seem really bad.

1. His most substantial read post that had both me and Clarinets in it- neither of us he seems to have an actual read on? Expresses that he feels as though we're about to hit the "newb lynchbait" with Clarinets (possible scumslip about knowing him being town?), and  seems to have a non-commital read on me? (He doesn't say whether I'm scum to him or not- just says that I looked weird or was setting myself up on the Clarinets wagon, etc.) Both notions above make it appear as though he had more issues with my slot than Clarinet's, yet doesn't contest much against Clarinet's wagon (verses my own)? 

2. For having thought Omega's actions were looking really scummy (in the following post), he does not pursue or put much effort into the notion. I also find the timing odd (I think the post was made at 11hrs left of the day phase), so either Omega's actions were only scummy based on late D1 posts, or he refrained from actually mentioning a scum read on Omega until late D1, in which the lynch candidacy was leaning towards me vs. Clarinets? 

He's one of the few Clarinets votes that I actually have an issue with. He seemed wary of it being a newb lynchbait slot, yet didn't really contest against it? Oddly passive, especially when he seemed to be getting pinged by several other player slots (including my own), and if the Omega scum read was not purely reliant on LATE D1 posting, why was it not offered up beforehand? 

Bartozio

I don't know why you'd claim what you did, but I'd rather you hadn't. Especially if you're an investigation role on townside- even if it was meant to assist in clearing my name- you just painted a big ass bullseye on your head.  :/

On the other hand, I'm not sure how to feel about the rolespec on SB. I immediately assumed it was a janitor kill (as I'm assuming most other players did in the game), but you lean more towards SB's role triggering instead? (And the theory also relies on there being a doc in this game as well on townside and having blocked the NK target if it wasn't SB.) 

@Bartozio In the event that SB knew his role would be eliminated post death and would mostlikely have the event occur, why would he not tell us more information regarding his role? Unless you assume it could be flavor-related (which would allow other players who may have knowledge tied to EO to connect the dots potentially) role that required a specific person, item, or ability to occur, and there would be more risk than reward associated with being able to resolve his role without him dying.

Weapons

@WeaponsofMassConstruction You seem to be scum reading Prims, but I don't see anything within your ISO that even relates to an actual case on him? Most of it seems to be trying to rethrow together me, Shinori, and Prims as a scum team (which would never happen because I cannot exist next to Scum!nori even IRL), but where is the actual case/thought process on his slot? Tbh I also don't understand where the scum read on Shinori came from either.

And also, if Bartozio's claim is enough to make you back off of him and consider him townie/not a priority, how does that suddenly make me worse for wear? It's nothing new that he looked at my slot with doubt, since he was one of the main ones to case me in D1, but it's also not alignment indicative that him revealing part of his role (which is the basis of the newer townread on him from your PoV) assumes my slot to be more scummy as a result. Town can and are liable to suspecting other town members if gameplay is questionable and/or they find them worth inspecting. I hold my suspect to Clarinets being a prime example as such, which is why I remained on them for as long as I did. I fucked up on reading a player slot (As did others), and we paid for it with a mislynch. 

@Sunwoo

Never actually looked at your full case on me, but dissecting the points below:

1. Eury also feels less engaged than I recall her being. I don't expect her to make wallposts with this obnoxious software and when she's busy IRL, but she just seems detached and not really getting into the game.

Part of this was due to my work shifts the past couple of days. I had to close/open the last few days, which has screwed up my sleeping patterns and availability to actually post as well. In addition, as admitted in other posts, I was having a bit of trouble actually acquiring scum reads, because I understand my own habit of getting caught up on BAD GAMEPLAY (Ie. Clarinet's performance) and reading it directly as it being scummy/anti-town as a result. It is also why I asked a lot of questions and probed for more thoughts early game, because for the most part people were blank slates to me.

2.  While she has stated some suspicions of people over her posts (like Clarinets is white noise, Marth's vote feels slightly OMGUS-y), I feel like there hasn't been really a lot of progression. It is kind of the same two people she suspected earlier, and Bartozio whose case on her she found to be questionable. It looks like trying to contribute but not really contributing. 

This actually correlates to the above notion. Two people pinged me, and it was my logical course of action to focus on those two because they were my strongest pings throughout D1. With most of the other players lingering in the null or null leaning town gray area, I felt like my time was better spent focusing on what was in front of me, as opposed to trying to scatter read the rest of the players. Look at one or two, and then move on once flips occur or once information comes to light. Also feels slightly better than assuming 3/4 of the player base is scum based on honest mistakes or bad gameplay, which is something I know I was pretty infamous for doing in the older games. Granted, this could in turn be seen as tunneling, but I believe it was my best course/means of scumhunting to avoid getting too caught up on other items that are not actually scum tells.

(I just quoted those two main chunks from the vote paragraph/post you had on me from D1- if there's anything else I missed, please let me know 'cause that's what I could find via the ISO in regards to your case on me.)

Via's vote on me doesn't surprise me, given the last exchange in late D1- though likewise really nothing more to say regarding counterpoints (since I said what I could in the semi 1v1 thing I had with him?). Interested to hear the thoughts on the Omega/boron slots though. 

Where has Prims been?

@Shinori Whoisscum? Anything new in regards to associations based on Clarinet's and SB's flips (in the latter case, a lack thereof)?

At this point, Marth is continuing to ping me pretty high on the Radar. I don't consider Bartozio fully in the clear regarding his role (could be any variant of investigation), but I wish he didn't say anything until he had something solid to offer to clear or convict someone, or at least give us something solid to work with.

##Vote: Marth

I will likely be around, albeit distracted by some Warhammer: Vermintide 2 or some other game and enjoying my next day off from the hell known as work. Ask away if you need anything from me, or if I missed responding to something, or I'll be back later tomorrow morning if not.

For scum I'd look into Eury/Omega/Prims

My case wrt Eury yesterday still stands, I haven't checked her case on me yet  but gut says she is wagonhopping like yesterday, looks very weird when she could've pushed me as a lynch yesterday over clarinets.

Omega's  case on me sucks. So yesterday it pinged me that he was going after people who defended clarinets when there was reasons for doubting a scum!clarinets flip,because it felt like he was shutting down a defence for him. At first I was like if Clarinets was scum Omega would do this as scum to pin associative mislynches, whereas as town he genuinely goes for associatives, but if Clarinets is town then scum!Omega would be in a bad position after the flip, so when Clarinets was town I was beginning to doubt it. But I feel like the way he is pushing his case on me sounds like scum on an agenda because 

a)The way he handwaves the Eury cases looks bad now because it looks like he wanted to ensure a Clarinets lynch over Eury

b)Signing off Boron as town while not actually engaging in her later content in D1(referring to his D2 post ). I wouldn't be having as much of a problem with this  if his central point against me wasn't my interactions with Boron being TvS but this really reeks of an agenda to lynch me.  

c)I also think he just kept SB as a side thing esp with that SB death, he never actually focused on SB a lot in his posts instead trying to pain how my actions were scummy which is convenient if he wants to push my lynch as an agenda.

Also the self pres argument is terrible because my case on him is not self pres, how can I take his case seriously when his reason for voting me is speculating TvS? He would've been better making my Boron vote out to be self pres anyway but I think its really weird that in earlier posts he thought that we had agreeable cases on each other but now he thinks my earlygame has to be scum?

I know I said Prims was town yesterday  but I also expected him to go into detail about the game towards phase end, especially when he posted that he had a gut scumread on Eury while the Via/Shinori spam was going on. Him flaking from the action with Clarinets flipping town looks bad IMO

With Boron I was going to say she barely did anything until I caught her wall post on page 10. I thought she didn't post much about Eury but I think her vote on Eury is actually well reasoned, didn't have a problem with it.

Also you guys are crazy if you think I'd do what I did D1 as scum, but waffling and having a 180 on Clarinets scum!me reverses any kind of towncred I could've gained by defending him, what is the necessity for scum!me to get on Clarinets? People would've got him lynched anyway, most of the game wanted him lynched, also Omega pushing me as scum after the clarinets flip is dumb precisely because my 180 on Clarinets goes against his idea that I had an agenda of wanting to get towncred off of the Clarinets flip, like if the situation was the opposite and I hard defended Clarinets till the end he would still push me as scum tying to get towncred, this feels like scum trying to fit the argument to suit the narrative.  I have every reason to flip flop on Clarinets as town because I want to lynch accurately, what do I get doing this as scum?

##Vote: Omega

52 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

My case wrt Eury yesterday still stands, I haven't checked her case on me yet  but gut says she is wagonhopping like yesterday, looks very weird when she could've pushed me as a lynch yesterday over clarinets.

How did I even "wagon hop" when I was on Clarinets's case/wagon the entire day phase??? Clarinets remained as my top read all throughout the day. Not once did I list you or even Bartozio- who was part of my priority as well- as ever being higher priority for me at any point last day phase over Clarinets?

If my top scum read is one of the main wagons, of course I'm going to support the wagon. Why the fuck would I push for my secondary lynch choice when I had my top lynch candidate as a viable option and the one I wanted most on the chopping block? This point makes zero sense to me. 

Its odd that Clarinets was your top scumread when you had a bigger focus on me and my Boron interactions in your posts. If Clarinets was your top scumread and you did not want to go on the Clarinets wagon because your vote was unneeded there, why didn't you push you secondary scumreads hard? I didn't see you trying hard to get more out of Shinori even though your vote was sitting on him, and you definitely did not vote me even though you spent a good chunk of your posts discussion Boron/me.

Also you did not really try to push any alternatives to the clarinets wagon. Yes your vote was on Shinori but you never really pushed for his lynch. Your vote on Clarinets is a wagonhop given how easy you went on his wagon and how little you were talking about him. very passive IMO.

Sorry for not posting anything. My role is that I was a secret hydra with Rapier so I was letting him read the thread and write my posts for me but he hasn't been posting in our role PM? Might need to sub out.

Reading up now.

24 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Its odd that Clarinets was your top scumread when you had a bigger focus on me and my Boron interactions in your posts. If Clarinets was your top scumread and you did not want to go on the Clarinets wagon because your vote was unneeded there, why didn't you push you secondary scumreads hard? I didn't see you trying hard to get more out of Shinori even though your vote was sitting on him, and you definitely did not vote me even though you spent a good chunk of your posts discussion Boron/me.

Also you did not really try to push any alternatives to the clarinets wagon. Yes your vote was on Shinori but you never really pushed for his lynch. Your vote on Clarinets is a wagonhop given how easy you went on his wagon and how little you were talking about him. very passive IMO.

1. More focus = more posts geared towards yours and Boron's post. This is true, mostly due to the fact that you two actually did more than Clarinets. After a while, Clarinet's case just made itself more obvious by the fact that shit all was done in that slot. In other words, I had less to focus/post on Clarinets as the game wore on because Clarinets literally gave me nothing to respond to or counter-points to counter. So inadvertently, I did spend more time looking at you than Clarinets, but that does not mean it shifted my reads any. You were just willing to talk/interact more (which was more than the former slot offered.)

2. Whilest you were secondary (when I first listed that you were), I was conversing with points/counterpoints regarding other issues with you. However, I also did get swept up into the mild 1v1-esque thing with Via, so that also adjusted my focus in some of the later D1 posts. (Plus, work hours really fucking sucked, so that played a part in when I could actually post.)

3. My vote on Shinori originated from RVS vote. I did not vote swap off of him when I mentioned questions to both you and him (and clarinets had a large wagon already at that point), because I wanted answers from both slots (didn't really have a higher priority between you and him, in terms of who I wanted answers from more at the time). Thereafter I resulted into Clarinets, as the next time I was able to post was far into the later parts of the day phase. I did not ever have a serious Shinori vote sitting anywhere.

4. Once again, I beg the question: Why would I force myself to look for alternative wagons or to push alternative wagons? If I have a wagon that I like, and that I want to see the end to, I will stick with it. Also, when the hell did I ever say that I scumread OR wanted Shinori's lynch??? Please quote where I stated that I ever scum read him or wanted him lynched, because in one of my posts, I'm pretty sure I told Shinori, "No I'm not really scum reading you currently." when he asked about what I thought of him.

5. When someone doesn't post content, and basically floats around doing nothing, how much more do you expect me to drone on about him? Clarinets was constantly in any/all read posts I had regarding scum reads, and I argued back and forth with the Via 1v1 regarding the Clarinets wagon/vote/case. If you are claiming that I spent "little time talking about him" in consideration to the bouncing back and forth conversation you and Via had with me (and Boron, to an extent), then you have to realize that the OTHER PARTY WAS FUCKING FLAKING LIKE HELL AND HARDLY RESPONDING. YOU CANNOT EXPECT TWO WAY CONVERSATIONS TO OCCUR WHEN ONE PARTY IS CONSTANTLY ABSENT FROM THE THREAD/CONVO.

okay seriously though I'm trying to read the thread and am clearly not in the proper mindset to parse words right. here's the tl;dr of where I was at on everybody without doing in-depth reading:

Prims - this is me

Via - obvtown
Athena - obvtown newbie
Weapons - probably town I think?
Shinori - I have strong role reasons to believe he is town
Bartozio - "We should wait to lynch Eury" is a weird gambit if scum

Omega - idk man (but his D2 actually did read town to me so far so)
Boron - idk man
Eury - gut mafread + clarinets push not good
Marth - just scummy in general but I got nothing new to say about this

Unless we're wrong about Marth then the scumteam would have to be bussing in ways I'm not sure they'd be doing (I don't think Marth would have been in the spotlight without pushes from Boron and Omega to begin with) which makes me feel like I'm missing part of the puzzle here. SO

##Vote: Eury

I already explained why I didn't like her particular reasons for being on the Clarinets wagon before and the biggest change since then is that Clarinets flipped town, I guess. I'm not fond of her question to Clarinets here because it's like she's asking him why he's being WEIRD not saying he's being scummy? Last game scum!Eury got wagoned for pushing somebody for being Weird by her metric too. What is Clarinets supposed to answer here? "yeah I am town but I was doing thing you dislike because" and then you can keep voting him because he still did the thing you didn't like anyway and now he admitted to it. I dunno man this looks like a case more of scum antagonizing a townie to keep the pressure on to me.

"we should wait to lynch eury because of my role" is not really a good reason to not lynch this btw it's just going "PLEASE ROLEBLOCK MY FACE TONIGHT" and then a scummy person lives another day and Bart looks weird if he's town and we are none the wiser. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

uhhh although I put Bartozio with my townreads I guess it is distinctly possible Bartozio is trying to delay his buddy's lynch by fakeclaiming an info role. Clarinets already flipped info role and I am also an info role! but both of said info roles kind of suck when you actually look at what they can do in the context of game mechanics, and Bartozio doesn't seem particularly scummy to me, so whatever.

basically just lynch eury with us plz