Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Then please explain? Eury will die anyway, so you don't need it to decide on the 1v1 (you can just do this after her flip). I also feel information about whether I can shoot more often or whether I have other abilities will only help scum decide if I'm still a threat or not.

I changed my mind I don't think you need to claim.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Idk. I felt he could have been hinting at a cop claim of some sort instead but maybe shyed away form hinting at cop cause Prims claimed investigative role?

Idk, it just seems weird to me.

Eury implies she saved herself from dying last night though so I'm curious because that means there was two shots last night.

Well no shit. If Bart shot at me + Scum shot and janitor'd SB, there ya go. Night actions completed, two shots fired. I just so happened to managed to block one of them lmao.

I actually double-checked my role PM to see if I missed a neighbors QT but I didn't find anything. so it's not me.

No one has posted. No mod post to confirm that it's closed. Pretty sure my neighbor's alive.

Don't know if this helps any, since I haven't played or know of EO. But the flavor given is that I'm Flowdia, the advisor.

My neighbor was supposed to be someone with the flavor of Princess Gutrune? Was told that I wasn't privy to her "full agenda" which made me suspect a lil' out the gate that I may not have been paired up with another townie.

1 minute ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Yep I was townreading Eury all along. I am not the neighbor either. I also don't believe Prims's claim and really the context of claiming unprompted is deffo sketch.

This is kind of my thoughts on Prim's claiming.  I also have my own thoughts on the situation.

would scum!prims state that for no reason though? he's basically clearing you unprompted.

uhhhh why would scum shoot you over me here when I'm the role that has the ability to generate info?

I am kind of annoyed at you for for pushing this for multiple reasons!

2 hours ago, Prims said:

Sorry for not posting anything. My role is that I was a secret hydra with Rapier so I was letting him read the thread and write my posts for me but he hasn't been posting in our role PM? Might need to sub out.

Are you rping as rapier in a neighbor Quicktopic? :|

1 minute ago, Prims said:

uhhhh why would scum shoot you over me here when I'm the role that has the ability to generate info?

I am kind of annoyed at you for for pushing this for multiple reasons!

Because if you are scum then you wouldn't be shot?

I mean your day 1 wasn't that great and idk why you would state would you did as town!Prims and it makes me paranoid.  Also wouldn't that mean you would be a likely doc target if you are an actual investigative role?  So scum would potentially be less likely to target you?

I am literally tilted that I don't even get to know the player I'm meant to be neighbors with. I literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd in my head when I realized I was neighbors based on FLAVOR, and not knowing who I was even talking to (if they even would talk to me). I will personally hunt down and mercilessly wallpost the fuck out of the person's profile once this game is over with/once I find out who the hell was my neighbor, and I will make them suffer. Mark my words.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Because if you are scum then you wouldn't be shot?

okay I do not understand your train of logic here because what's the scum motivation for outing a result on you in-thread just so they can NK you?

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Also wouldn't that mean you would be a likely doc target if you are an actual investigative role?  So scum would potentially be less likely to target you?

I mean I guess. I still did not expect saying "I have a strong role reason to believe Shinori is town" is likely to get you shot over people like Via or Weapons who nobody wants to lynch, especially when scum don't even know what said reason is.

to be totally honest I just claimed investigative because I suck at reading this game and wanted to get shot lmao. my role is real though. I don't want to detail what I can do just in case.

1 minute ago, Prims said:

okay I do not understand your train of logic here because what's the scum motivation for outing a result on you in-thread just so they can NK you?

I mean I guess. I still did not expect saying "I have a strong role reason to believe Shinori is town" is likely to get you shot over people like Via or Weapons who nobody wants to lynch, especially when scum don't even know what said reason is.

Ok: First point is valid.

Second point: I mean we had Kokichi shot night 1?