Etrian Odyssey 3 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Btw, I still believe in the Marth lynch. 

I'm dead. This is a fact. -1 Townie.

I want to see a scum lynch today. It's the only thing that's going to rectify guaranteed losing 2 townies during N2, unless a doc or other protective role can prevent it.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I want to lynch Boron.  I still dislike our D1 spat we had and it rubbed off on me as scum.  Also she's like not here and I find that suspect kind of.  I don't even really remember her day 1 post our argument really outside of the fact that she said Via looked worse in our argument.  Her lynch priority also consists currently of 2/3 people that were town and are dead.  Her top lynch priority being Eury though who is unflipped.

And her day 2 has been unmemorable: But she said she hit her head.

3 minutes ago, Prims said:

to be totally honest I just claimed investigative because I suck at reading this game and wanted to get shot lmao. my role is real though. I don't want to detail what I can do just in case.

?

I still don't really want to lynch Marth but I'm also having trouble putting together three solid scumreads. I guess I would also be down for an Omega wagon? I'm pretty much just going off of PoE, which should generally answer Eury's questions.

I am just gonna drop this after this because I don't have much to say that I didn't already say. I do not think "this person is probably town because some bullshit only I know" is likely to get that person shot (I didn't even say I was 100%!) when there's multiple claimed roles and multiple common townreads running around. I just laid out my thought process on the table because I don't have a feel for this game atm and PoE was a huge part of my rationale for my preferred lynches today because of that. and again I was hoping to get shot so I wouldn't have to keep playing and be a distraction but yeah.

my intuition says whoever claims Eury's neighbor is more likely to be scum than Eury now based on the way she's been posting. I wonder if they're even going to claim.

If they are town they should claim because there is no reason not to.  And if we end up in *YLO and they end up claiming it later it's bad.

I did some checking into flavor and it's all weird.  Gutrune/Flowia is princess/personal advisor so that checks out.  But other stuff is all wonky and Flavor hunting is bad generally so I don't think it's worth me stating it.

We talked about Bart full claiming and figured it wasn't a good idea.  Yeah it's easy to verify but ascetic could easily be a scum role and I could see scum claiming it potentially as scum anyway.

I don't think her role is alignment indicative.

I guess I could support a Boron lynch? Everything seems like normal Boron fare but Shinori's cases are reasonable and yeah the late ascetic claim was odd. maybe she didn't notice she was neighbor too oops

still not fond of marth, "HMMM BUT WOULD I DO <thing scum could easily do just to seem town>. HOW COULD SOMEBDOY EVER SUSPECT ME WHEN I DID <thing scum could easily do just to seem town> AND BE TOWN" is something I've pulled as scum like 100000 times

and also the potshot at my claim when I was arguing with shinori was super opportunistic lol

I wonder if we have a Marth/Boron/Omega team with the botched plan of "hyperbus marth before he has to sub out"

Votals 2.1

Bluedoom (5): Omega, Bartozio, Athena, Eury, Prims (L-2)
Sunwoo (2): Via, Shinori
Eury (1): Sunwoo
Prims (1): Weapons
Omega (1): Bluedoom
Not Voting (0): 

With 10 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline, and 7 to hammer. Phase ends in 40 hours and 28 minutes.

Why do you feel the need to ask how much his shot consumed TP wise, Weapons?

The fact of whether TP can be given to other players or not should not be enough validation to warrant asking them the cost of their ability. Especially when scum may have a handful of ideas as to what sort of costs/number of uses that any sort of role can utilize, which may in turn reveal whether Bart has another shot available or not.

If he doesn't, he's basically rendered a vanilla/non-threat. If he does, then they're liable to shooting him for it as a threat to the scum team.

weapons claimed having a TP-restoring item so his asking bart that doesn't bother me.

i'm set on boron/omega for today's lynch. i completely missed marth's potshot at prims's claim because i've been townreading him since early yesterday but i'm reconsidering that now.

Whether the reason was good or bad is one thing. So I won't speak for the intent behind Weapon's question.

What information it can reveal, though, is something that scum doesn't need to know.

Sorry peeps I'll make this quicker for you

Dear Bluedoom,

You are Lysander, the Farmer.
You begin with 16/16TP.

You are the gathering class of the game. You have incredibly little battle prowess, and are only used in order to generate money for the coffers. You have a lot of field skills to assist with this.

Double Crop (3TP): You may use this action with the command ##Give USER a material. You may specify any of the following materials to give to a player:
Zircon
Maiden’s Wheat
Stardust Twig

Your target with receive a mod-notification that they received a particular material. However, these materials do nothing otherwise.

Waste Not (7TP): You may use this action with the command ##Don’t waste this, USER. This will duplicate an item that you hold, and give it to your target. You may only duplicate a particular item once during the game.

You are aligned with Armoroad, and you win when all threats have been eliminated.