so is serenes forest dot heck a dating site now

Terrador

27 minutes ago, Terrador said:

I'm in an open relationship w/melee

That's not possible with certain characters. Who does your relationship focus on, a high-to-top-tier such as Fax, Flaco, Peech, etc., or a mid-to-low-tier like Bananandorf, Pikchu, or Kurbee?

11 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

That's not possible with certain characters. Who does your relationship focus on, a high-to-top-tier such as Fax, Flaco, Peech, etc., or a mid-to-low-tier like Bananandorf, Pikchu, or Kurbee?

fax

yeah, we had a discord for that, but hardly anybody netplays and I gave my adapter away to my chump friend who was getting into smash 4. thanks, no wii u!

my boy is MARS

also: u surs? good dating site? man. that's a laugh tbh

Edited by Terrador

On 3/16/2018 at 2:43 PM, Freohr Datia said:

Well from my knowledge this site might be a good serious relationship dating forum but

PEMN, thot

22 minutes ago, Terrador said:

yeah, we had a discord for that, but hardly anybody netplays and I gave my adapter away to my chump friend who was getting into smash 4. thanks, no wii u!

my boy is MARS

well I mean I wasn't actually making that a serious suggestion at first (and also that ended up not being the smash I was talking about although you're probably aware of that) but now when you respond like that it's bringing out a more contrarian side of me :b

so hell yeah we need a dating thread and everyone will be bound to find their significant others

but the staff won't cover your traveling costs for you

maybe???????

Edited by Freohr Datia

SF can't be a dating site because of all the 12 year olds or might-as-well-be-12 year olds

35 minutes ago, Integrity said:

PEMN, thot

wow does this mean our entire relationship was #fake (like you if that's the case)

ike's probably gotten the most relationships with people (generally men) from this site compared to anyone else

but if none of them are serious relationships then maybe it actually is a good smash site....

40 minutes ago, Terrador said:

the real question is: if such a thread comes to exist, which heckin' subforum is it going into

and how long before it gets locked

true true it is not a thread but rather an entire new section full of dating threads

I'm smart

39 minutes ago, Terrador said:

links or it didn't happen

Oh, so THAT'S why you're into the smashing part!  Ninian will not be pleased to hear about that! :P:

On 3/17/2018 at 2:39 PM, Terrador said:

my boy is MARS

Your m8 was #Random, i thought? You cheating jerk