Hello! Honor to join

Lewyn

Long time admirer of this resource, which is easily the best on the web.  I thought it would only be polite and proper to introduce myself before I start posting on various threads and such. 

The Blazing Sword, FE7, the first game released outside of Japan was my introduction to the series.  My mind was blown.  The support system giving every individual in your army depth of character, so well done in these all felt like precious individuals who I felt for.  The story telling, multiple routes.  The gameplay though, the large scale of war with the enormous armies you faced as well as all those units you are able to take into battle.  The triangle system, the importance of positioning and using the terrain.  Anyways I can go on forever, but that game started a life long love affair with the series.  I have played every game in the series.  My favorite character, in my avatar, is Lewyn.  My favorite unit type is manakete, you can bet if there is a manakete unit in the game, he or she will be used regardless of how good or bad he/she is.  My favorite game is Genealogy of the Holy War.  

Just lurking and checking out the forums I see so many passionate people and it is great to see, as I am very much as well and look forward to sharing and communicating with all of you on the many topics that come up concerning our favorite, or at least one of our favorite game franchises.  

Welcome to the Forest, Lewyn!

2 hours ago, Lewyn said:

Long time admirer of this resource, which is easily the best on the web. 

You're gonna make people blush.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks everyone for the kindly greetings!  

7 hours ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

Welcome, Lewyn! It's cool that you got started on FE7, that was the first game I went to play after awakening- there is something about the game boy aesthetic that I really like.

I think maybe the battle animations?  They really blew me away, the armor with the chain attached to weapons, the crazy multiple hologram crit of swordmasters or Lyn, the Lethality of Jaffar.