Grand Hero Battles I'd like to see

Gregster101

Have to say my two most wanted are Ashnard because he would be a sword flier and I want more of those in Heroes and Sephiran but only if he came with a staff.  I want Naesala in Heroes, but I don't know if he should be a GHB or not, on the one hand it would mean I would get him for free on the other it would mean limited merges.  I feel like Glen should be a TT reward since you never fight him, and yes I would love Glen in Heroes along with Cormag (I am still mad he was not on the SM banner).

4 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Have to say my two most wanted are Ashnard because he would be a sword flier and I want more of those in Heroes and Sephiran but only if he came with a staff.  I want Naesala in Heroes, but I don't know if he should be a GHB or not, on the one hand it would mean I would get him for free on the other it would mean limited merges.  I feel like Glen should be a TT reward since you never fight him, and yes I would love Glen in Heroes along with Cormag (I am still mad he was not on the SM banner).

I'm a very salty person. Every time I see the alt Eirika, I still get annoyed >.< If they could see their way to giving us a Cormag soon, I might be able to stand her. For now, it's sorta coloured my opinion of Eirika completely, which I know is stupid, but I can't help it >.< 

15 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm a very salty person. Every time I see the alt Eirika, I still get annoyed >.< If they could see their way to giving us a Cormag soon, I might be able to stand her. For now, it's sorta coloured my opinion of Eirika completely, which I know is stupid, but I can't help it >.< 

I feel the same, I even sent feedback when that banner came out I was so salty.  

I would like the see more GHB of playable characters that were initially villains. For example Ena, Vaida and Shura.(I know it sounds weird to call Shura a villain, but when you usually first meet him, you are probably meant to think of him as a villain.)

38 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I feel the same, I even sent feedback when that banner came out I was so salty.  

I did, too. I said there are so many characters yet to come, and that the game also had a lot of players who liked the male characters, and there was no need for alts in the common pool. We have Legendary Banners and Seasonal Banners for that. We've had a few male majority banners (though note still no all male banners) since, although they clearly aren't listening when it comes to alts.

On 3/16/2018 at 2:58 PM, Gregster101 said:

Jugdral: Travant, Ishtar, Julius, Galzus, Kempf

Awakening: Gangrel, Walhart, Aversa

Sign me up for Dire Thunder and flying mages!

28 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Uh, Ishtar doesn’t use Dire Thunder if that’s what you’re thinking. If that wasn’t what you thought, then pay me no mind.

Let me indulge in my fantasy.

Mjölnir can be Dire Thunder 2.0 with Desperation 4 and Brash Assault 8 built in.

I'm kind of curious how Mjolnir will be implemented. In the original games, it massively boosts skill making it practically a guaranteed hit, but this game doesn't have Skill. Maybe it'll  increase damage with specials or something.

On 3/17/2018 at 9:32 AM, NegativeExponents- said:

Kishuna is strange because he never wields a weapon. He’s just there and prevents anyone from being able to use magic. As with Ephidel, I just think he has the potential of being interesting. He could be staff user with something similar to Candlelight. Or have “magic seal” as a skill that disables magic if within two spaces of him or something like that.

Silencer (Passive B): For the first 5 turns, allies and foes within 3 squares of unit (including this unit) cannot attack with tomes or staves and cannot use Assist skills.

Kishuna himself could be a staff user with high HP, Spd, and Def and abysmal Atk and Res.

Morva and Aversa are my most wanted. There are currently no freebie breath or flying mages, and these two seem like the most likely candidates I'm aware of for those classifications to make it in as a GHB unit (I think final bosses may get there own thing if they ever become playable, so that counts Idunn out). Plus, I would really like to see them reuse Aversa's map gimmick of fighting stat inflated versions of your own units. That was a really neat surprise the first time I played her Spotpass map.