Season 2 DLC Wishlist (If It Happens)

Deva Ashera

3 hours ago, Azz said:

Koei Tecmo said they were happy with its sales. Nintendo has said nothing on whether they were happy or not with the sales. KT also said if they were ever gonna add Ike and Roy to the games, it would be in a sequel.

True. But we still don't know if that sequel will happen, so for now, I wish for DLC from other games in the current game.

7 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

by that expectation I doubt they would even greenlight more dlc, why pour resources into a game that you deem a failure, only a fraction of the audience buys dlc, this means that an even lower number of people will even look at dlc, this is especially bad on a front loaded game which is basically dead like FEW.

I am also curious about this lack of satisfaction, where did you hear about nintendo not being satisfied with sales?

Because while I thought Nintendo proper wasn't happy with sales, Koei was. So they'd do a bit more DLC for this game if Nintendo didn't want them to do a sequel.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it would depend on whether they do other games, or stick to the current ones. If they stick to the current ones, I would probably want:

Fates

Charlotte (new moveset, because I find Lissa's moveset really unsatisfying with the use of magic and such)

Keaton/Velouria (need more stone users and I like the wolves better than the foxes)

Some sort of mounted archer (Reina, or maybe somebody in the Mechanist/Bow Knight class?)

That said, I doubt they would put out a Fates pack that wasn't "1 character from each side and 1 neutral character".

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery

Camus (lance, mounted. SIrius costume. A lance user on a horse would be nice and there aren't any male lance users at the moment which is kind of annoying for levels that require male units)

Draug (or maybe Dolph with a Macellan costume)

Merric would be nice but I'm not keen on putting clones in this wishlist and I can't come up with a unique moveset for him.

Awakening

Panne

Virion (bow knight)

Aversa

I can't see them pulling from older games for DLC in this one, but it would be nice if they did. Something like this would be nice:

Elibe

Hector/Wallace/Rath (new movesets)

Tellius

Ike/Elincia/Ashnard (new movesets. Maybe get Ranulf or Tibarn in there instead of one of them)

Magvel

Ephraim/Lyon (moveset based around summoning monsters for heavy attacks and such)/Eirika (probably a clone)

Edited by Homosexualbeard

Shadow Dragon

Camus - absolutely essential. It's a crime that he isn't a core or dlc SD rep already.

Barst  - would make for an excellent unique axe infantry moveset

Merric - a pure wind magic moveset could be a ton of fun, especially if it involves lifts and juggles.

Awakening

Gaius - a fitting candidate to start the dagger moveset.

Libra - a male counterpart to the very fun Lyssa moveset.

Kellam - a male lance knight who would add some more humor the support conversations.

Fates

Kaze - easily among the most iconic Fates characters. He would be an additional core Fates rep.

Rinkah - a great character design with tons of unique moveset potential. She would be an additional Birthright rep.

Effie - a female counterpart to Kellam's lance knight moveset. She's popular and would make for a good Conquest rep even if I personally don't care for her.

Core Pack (If no sequel is made)

Darios

Ike

Hector

Ephraim

Micaiah

Roy

Fates Pack 2:

- Effie (unique): We're long overdue an Armor Knight, and who better than the one that can break boulders by punching them? Man, if they implement that into her moveset it would be amazing.
- Hana (Ryoma clone): If Elise gets a retainer, then it's Sakira gets one too. She'll have higher Spd, Skl and Lck stats over Ryoma, but less Atk and Def.
- Felicia (unique): I've always felt Felicia could work great with a sort of "clumsy" moveset. She would use daggers, shurikens and plates in her moves (but count as swords for the sake of how weapons work in this game).

Awakening Pack 2:

- Nowi (Tiki clone)
- Cherche (Camilla/Minerva clone)
- Cynthia (Caeda/Hinoka clone)

These three are mostly favorites of mine, but also popular enough to think can happen.

Shadow Dragon Pack 2:

- Jeorge (Takumi clone)
- Camus (unique)
- Athena (Lyn clone)

Also favorites. Camus I feel is important enough to be on the game.

Shadow Dragon:

-Camus: for obvious reasons.

-Xane: gameplay wise he would transform mid-combo, and I'd love to see the supports.

-Barst: to have a more normal axe user.

There are other  characters that I would prefer over Barst, but even if it's a wishlist, I know they wouldn't bring Merric because Marth and Linde's support wouldn't make sense and Jeorge would be another Takumi clone. I'd prefer a whitewing over Barst too if the others sisters were skins.

Awakening:

-Panne: give me more shapeshifters, more people to use stones, if Tiki was the only character who was going to transform they could have make the stones normal items or something.

-Adult Tiki: huge potential for supports, as young tiki is a joke character, they could make her use different stones like in FE3/12, or simply have her transforming normaly. 

-Walhart: Frederick clone. As Camus he was made to appear in a game like this.

Other characters that I'd love to see would be Basilio, Cherche, Gerome and Henry, though except maybe the first they would be clones. Kellam could be interesting with a armor moveset + his disappearing kirk as special moves. My negativity tells me that we would have Donnel as a joke. And I loathe Donnel.

Fates:

-Kaden/Selkie: same as Panne.

-Keaton/Velouria: same as Panne. Again.

-Izana: not having a mage using scrolls would be a waste as they only appear in Fates.

This was difficult because Fates has a lot of variety to choose a moveset from, I doubt they'd make Flora, Felicia or Jakob as we have their outfits already, but ninjas could be pretty cool, kinshi knights too, or Rinkah as oni, and dont forget the mechanists...

I don't want other games until we have a secuel, Tellius doesn't interests me if they don't give us laguz.

If we're sticking with Fates/Awakening/SD... 

Fates: Felicia maybe, either Selena or Beruka, and Kaze.

Awakening: SUMIA MARIBELLE AND CHERCHE PLEEEASEEE

SD: Idk, the characters super well so... yeah

If we were to get some other games, maybe Ike, Roy, Mist, Hector, Ephiram, Eirika, Micaiah, etc.

A sequel would be amazing

Lets keep this one realistic

Fates

Arthur: There's a dire need for an infantry axe user and Arthur is the best they could go for. There are three reasons for this. Arthur is a natural fit for a Warriors game because the formula encourages over the top behavior which is a thing Arthur embodies with his wacky heroism, bad luck and big grin. Arthur is also at least decently popular. Lastly there just isn't an alternative for infantry axe users. Without Arthur all that's left are Vaike and some blank slate nobodies from Shadow dragon.

Kaze: It was a real waste that ninja's weren't in the base version so including one seems natural. Among the ninja's Kaze is the obvious choice for his plot importance and close ties with Corrin.

Garon:  The game is in desperate need of a competent villain.....yes I know Garon in no way fits that criteria but the chance for good villains was lost when they chose these three games. But at least Garon has a strong design and potential for an unique moveset that combines a giant axe, extendable slime limbs and fire magic. And who knows, the writers did a decent job on Iago so perhaps they'd improve Garon too.

Shadow dragon

Camus: A rather self evident choice so no need for an explanation

Hardin: As said with Garon the game desperately needs a good villain and out of all three games Hardin stands alone in his capabilities to provide this. Like with Arthur there's also no real alternative for his class. Effie and Benny don't have the popularity and Draug lacks the personality. Now emperor Hardin appears in new mystery rather then Shadow Dragon but I find that an artificial distinction. If the available choices are that much of a limit you should just bend the rules to go around them. Hardin is still an archenean so they can use this to bypass the severe villain and armor knight shortage. 

Gordin: FE Warriors lacks a shota and Gordin not being one only makes him more suited to fill that role. The writers could have a lot of fun with his young looks, desire to be seen as impressive or even his gaggles stunt. Out of Marth's knights he has the best defined personality as a meek, good boy archer who's a sweet big bro. As an older brother he'd have an interesting dynamic with the younger characters, Sakura in particular since Gordin's own little brother is shy as well. 

Awakening:

Inigo and Severa: Seem the most realistic outcome considering the status IS has given them.

Gangrel/Walhard: Both are villains that can at least bring their own stuff to the table. Gangel could be a cackling speedster with the additional power to fire lightning bolts and Walhard can be the Lu Bu of the game. Both also blow Validar out of the water.

Echoes: Its at least possible considering Celica's presence. 

Alm: You can't really have Alm without Celica and if there's an Echoes DLC he seems the most obvious add.

Berkut: He's a villain who's more likely then his fellow evildoers. Rudolf is an old man and knowing Koei's history we can see that as a mark against him. A younger villain is just more marketable. Berkut is also a cavalier unlike Jedah who's dark mage type of villain is already provided in abundance. 

Saber: Mae would be more likely but you can't really have her without Boey so Saber's the next best choice. So far FE Warriors lacks for an Ogma and Saber's the perfect opportunity to rectify that. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

16 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Because while I thought Nintendo proper wasn't happy with sales, Koei was. So they'd do a bit more DLC for this game if Nintendo didn't want them to do a sequel.

Where was that said? I don't recall reading or hearing anything about Nintendo being unhappy with the sales of Fire Emblem Warriors.

Just now, Deva Ashera said:

Where was that said? I don't recall reading or hearing anything about Nintendo being unhappy with the sales of Fire Emblem Warriors.

I thought I did, but maybe it was just people thinking this because they've kind of swept FEW under the rug despite not all of the DLC being out yet.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I thought I did, but maybe it was just people thinking this because they've kind of swept FEW under the rug despite not all of the DLC being out yet.

People say that, but I haven't really seen it receive less attention then Hyrule Warriors base/DLC did, aside from not getting its own Direct, though that may have been due to having less game centric Directs, and Directs in general, since Iwata's passing.

I mean, yeah, they haven't localized any of the DLC videos like they did with Hyrule Warriors, but that could be due to the characters not being a secret and the clone movesets...that and Zelda ALWAYS getting a bit, or a lot, more marketing then anything not Mario or Pokémon.

I honestly feel that Fire Emblem Warriors got more marketing then Echoes or even Fates lol

Edited by Deva Ashera

So I'll have two lists depending on if new or sticking to the same games

Stick to the base three games season 2

Awakening: Severa, Inigo, Noire, Morgan? (Focuses more on the children since it'd be focused more on the ruined future, please give us a unique bow moveset)

Shadow Dragon: Hardin, Astram, Midia, Wolf (So we can get 1-2 Lance cavaliers, a Unique sword moveset or axe if they go for a longshot, and a unique bow moveset)

Fates: Felicia/Jakob, Silas, Charlotte,  Reina (again diversity and trying to evenly split between the 2 main paths. Felicia/Jakob for a dagger moveset, Silas so we can get another sword cavalier, Charlotte for axe infantry, and Reina for a unique bow flier build)

Second list, other dlc themed packs

Elibe (massive pack cause fe 6+7):  Eliwood, Hector, Roy, Lilina, Nino, Milady

Tellius (another massive pack cause 9+10) Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Nephenee, Mia, Jill

New Mystery: Hardin, Katarina, the rest of the previously mentioned Shadow Dragon pack 2

The maps for each pack I don't really care too much about, but speaking for Marth and his crew it'd be nice for theirs to feature older artwork costumes, I'm talking FE 12 Marth, FE 1 Marth, and maybe even bring in some Cipher original art as costumes. Include classic Celica in there as well

For the awakening cast they basically have all their artwork already so maybe new ones, we do have the new Chrom to go off of.

For the fates cast I'm at a lost for their costumes, I can think of one being Elise's casual town outfit and Oboro as a Basara but that's it. Maybe as a longshot give them their cipher artwork of alternate classes but keep the movesets.

So many choices...

awakening: Future Children. 

Inigo, Severa, Morgan 

fates: revelations pack 

Silas (lance horse!) 

kaze (sword, used daggers in specials)

Lilith (uses dragonstones) 

SD pack

Draug 

Barst 

Athena

1 hour ago, Deva Ashera said:

I honestly feel that Fire Emblem Warriors got more marketing then Echoes or even Fates lol

That is a definite no. Fire Emblem Echoes got many, many videos and segments dedicated to it as opposed to Warriors. Same with Fates.

For me...

I kinda want packs to give something more to Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia and Blazing Sword due to Celica and Lyn being like the only ones from their games. But also more focus on Gen 2 kids, but more characters to Awakening in that regard to equal out Fates and Awakening.

Awakening's Fated Children:
Inigo (Sword)
Severa (Sword)
Yarne (Stone)

Shadows of Valentia:
Alm (Sword)
Mae (Tome)
Zeke (Lance)

Blazing Sword:
Eliwood (Sword)
Hector (Axe)
Ninian (Stone)

Edited by Legend_of_Zelia

10 hours ago, MrPerson0 said:

That is a definite no. Fire Emblem Echoes got many, many videos and segments dedicated to it as opposed to Warriors. Same with Fates.

Did they? I honestly only remember the initial reveals, a few trailers, and E3 lol

Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I don't know if I really want a Season 2.. It's starting to feel crowded in the current UI. We'd need sorting and/or filtering options for the units if we get that many more. I already hate the ordering as it is. The list of History Mode maps is getting a little long now, too.

That said, I'd be very happy with..

Shadow Dragon: Camus (unique moveset), Jagen (Frederick clone)

Echoes: Alm (unique moveset), Lukas (Oboro clone), Maye (Linde clone)

Blazing Sword: Florina (Caeda clone), Kent (Xander clone), Sain (Camus clone), Rath (unique moveset)

Save Hector, Eliwood and Ninian for a sequel but don't leave Lyn alone.. though I think they mentioned that in one of her supports.

Edited by dmurr

23 hours ago, dmurr said:

Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I don't know if I really want a Season 2.. It's starting to feel crowded in the current UI. We'd need sorting and/or filtering options for the units if we get that many more. I already hate the ordering as it is. The list of History Mode maps is getting a little long now, too.

They could always fix the UI in an update to add sorting functions or show only usable units in such situations. The ordering isn't too difficult to remember since it's OCs, Fates, Awakening, Shadow Dragon, Extra, & DLC in that order. As for the History Maps, I'm fine with so many.

Edited by Deva Ashera

40 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

They could always fix the UI in an update to add sorting functions or show only usable units in such situations. The ordering isn't too difficult to remember since it's OCs, Fates, Awakening, Shadow Dragon, Extra, & DLC in that order. As for the History Maps, I'm fine with so many.

The order is kind of weird though. It isn't chronological and Anna is in between Awakening and SD. Why would they go with reverse chronological?

Awakening:

Gaius (Unique moveset and he's pretty popular)

Severa (Unique bow knight moveset)

Inigo (possibly unique but possibly a clone)

Fates:

Kaden (Unique stone moveset)

Keaton (Unique stone moveset)

Effie (Unique Lance moveset)

Not putting Kaze in here because I don't see Intys adding a new weapon type into this game

Shadow Dragon:

Barst (Unique axe moveset)

Camus (for needed male Lance user and Lance weilding cavalier)

Hardin (never played SD, I've just seen other people mention him)

Heroes Pack:

Alfonse (probably a Chrom clone)

Sharena (probably a Oboro clone)

Fjorm (either a Azura clone or another Oboro clone)

Also Anna would get a heroes costume

7 minutes ago, AJ Okami said:

Awakening:

Gaius (Unique moveset and he's pretty popular)

Severa (Unique bow knight moveset)

Inigo (possibly unique but possibly a clone)

Fates:

Kaden (Unique stone moveset)

Keaton (Unique stone moveset)

Effie (Unique Lance moveset)

Not putting Kaze in here because I don't see Intys adding a new weapon type into this game

Shadow Dragon:

Barst (Unique axe moveset)

Camus (for needed male Lance user and Lance weilding cavalier)

Hardin (never played SD, I've just seen other people mention him)

Heroes Pack:

Alfonse (probably a Chrom clone)

Sharena (probably a Oboro clone)

Fjorm (either a Azura clone or another Oboro clone)

Also Anna would get a heroes costume

Reina and Charlotte are also options for Fates. I also think that Owain, Severa and Inigo would all get costumes to match them in Fates

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

The order is kind of weird though. It isn't chronological and Anna is in between Awakening and SD. Why would they go with reverse chronological?

Newest to Oldest is still a logical enough order. Anna's placement could possibly indicate that she was originally meant to be Awakening's Anna since that is the Anna with the largest role outside of Heroes.

56 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

Newest to Oldest is still a logical enough order. Anna's placement could possibly indicate that she was originally meant to be Awakening's Anna since that is the Anna with the largest role outside of Heroes.

I still don't like how it further puts Fates front and center.

59 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I still don't like how it further puts Fates front and center.

I mean it makes sense to put your shiniest and most popular game front and centre. Personally I would have preferred it went either by recruitment (Awakening->Fates->SD->Anna, Lyn, Celica->DLC) or chronological (SD->Awakening->Fates->Extras->DLC) alas, c'est la vie.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

I mean it makes sense to put your shiniest and most popular game front and centre. Personally I would have preferred it went either by recruitment (Awakening->Fates->SD->Anna, Lyn, Celica->DLC) or chronological (SD->Awakening->Fates->Extras->DLC) alas, c'est la vie.

I'm not sure if shiniest is the best term for it. Plus, it was riding off the coattails of Awakening, but that's a conversation for another time.

I think chronological would have been best. Have Marth front and center and go from there. Plus, it's hard to claim bias when you go with a  system like that. I wouldn't be opposed to the ability to choose the ordering method though.