Well hello there!

Viewbob

Hey all! i'm Sam, I'm 16, and by saying that, I'm already violating all the 'internet safety' videos they shoved down my throat in elementary school!

I started playing Fire Emblem around 7, when my dad picked up a copy of Blazing Blade for my gameboy advance! I recently got back into the series when I picked up my copy of Binding Blade again, and fell in love all over again!! Aside from fire emblem, I like watching cool action-y anime (ex. Trigun and Black Clover) and equally cool, equally action-y movies (ex. Memento, Dark Knight). I love RPGs starting all the way back at the age of ~nine with Earthbound and Superstar Saga, up until now with Shin Megami Tensei and Monster Hunter! I love anything sugary, cheesy, salty, or spicy, Soda and Pizza being a blessed combo. I like very psychedelic, jammy music, such as; Pink Floyd, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, probably another band with 'pink' in the title, David CW Briggs and Matt Fishbeck. I also enjoy a lotta punk and funk music! 

I hope we can get along well together!!
~Sam

Edited by Viewbob

Welcome to the forums, fellow MegaTennist!  Here's hoping we can be friends!

I have my own personal website of Megami Tensei demon info that you can look at if you're at all interested in demon stats.  You can find the link in my signature.

Welcome to the Forest, Viewbob!

6 hours ago, Viewbob said:

Soda and Pizza being a blessed combo

That's damn right.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!