Bound Hero Battle: The Shepherds (Chrom & Lissa)

SatsumaFSoysoy

Map

Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

TjAS7sM.png

Infernal

Spoiler

rklDxiR.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Chrom

Spoiler

HP: 75
Atk: 57
Spd: 28
Def: 34
Res: 18

Weapon: Falchion
Assist: Pivot
Special: Aether (1 CD)

A: Brazen Atk/Def 3
B: Vantage 3
C: Spur Def 3

Lissa

Spoiler

HP: 63
Atk: 39
Spd: 28
Def: 31
Res: 33

Weapon: Gravity+
Assist: Rehabilitate+
Special: Kindled-Fire Balm

A: Spd/Def Bond 3
B: Dazzling Staff 3
C: Hone Spd 3

Lance Pegasus

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 45
Spd: 38
Def: 23
Res: 39

Weapon: Slaying Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Iote's Shield
B: Poison Strike 3
C: Def Ploy 3

Green Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 47
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Rexcalibur+
Assist: 
Special: Moonbow

A: Steady Stance 3
B: Seal Spd 3
C: Atk Smoke 3

Axe Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 48
Spd: 25
Def: 31
Res: 36

Weapon: Brave Axe+
Assist: 
Special: Bonfire

A: Fury 3
B: Guard 3
C: Panic Ploy 3

Cleric

Spoiler

HP: 50
Atk: 41
Spd: 31
Def: 27
Res: 38

Weapon: Gravity+
Assist: Rehabilitate+
Special: Heavenly Light

A: HP/Def 2
B: Dazzling Staff 3
C: Savage Blow 3

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strategy

- As mentioned by @silveraura25, the enemies do not immediately move. If you raised a Fallen Takumi to 5*, you can abuse Skadi. The Cleric will heal instead of attacking, which will change the chokepoint back to just the Lance Pegasus and the Green Mage, and also prompt all the enemies to start moving.

- Bring some kind of magic to deal with Chrom. You don't want to get hit by that Aether.

- Speaking of magic, if you're struggling to clear this map on Infernal, just bring Lancebreaker Reinhardt and a Dancer. You also want Reposition on Reinhardt, and another ally with Swap. Have Rein go in to kill the Peg on Turn 1, get danced, and then Repo the dancer out. Rein will get hit by Gravity, and the Green Mage will start moving out, which sounds kinda bad... Except since Chrom has Pivot, he'll throw himself out at your army, right into Rein's range. Kill him, get danced, and the map is basically 70% solved.

- Smoke/Rogue Dagger (and by extension Peshkatz) are kinda good on this map, since all the enemies huddle at the chokepoint. The Cleric should be easy pickings for a well-built Dagger unit, and then you can then bait the Green Mage with that Dagger unit in their debuffed state (you'll get hit by Lissa too but lol Lissa).

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Worth mentioning that the enemy stays still until aggroed, which means you can use Fallen Takumi on this map. Plus the generic enemy healer will be preoccupied with healing so you can move to the closest red square without any fear of attacks since the healer is the only one who can reach that far at the beginning

Not very difficult overall though I used Flier Emblem to clear all difficulties.

+1 Summer Corrin: Blarblade+, Reposition, Glimmer, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Iote's Shield, S-support with New Years Azura
+Spd/-Atk New Years Azura: +Spd Hagoita, Wings of Mercy 3, Spur Spd 1, S-support with Summer Corrin
+Def/-Spd Elincia: Reposition, Moonbow, Hit and Run, Goad Fliers
5* +Atk/-Spd Cherche: Brave Axe+, Reposition, Bonfire, Death Blow 3, Hit and Run, Fortify Fliers

Well, that was easy. There's no Reinhardt countering factor in this map at all.

In fact, if you have Lancebreaker Rein go in to kill the Pegasus on turn 1, dance and then Repo the dancer out, Rein will get hit by Gravity, and the Green Mage will come out... THEN CHROM'S STUPID ASS PIVOTS HIMSELF OUT TO GET KILLED. You can just destroy him with Rein, dance, and leave with Repo. The Gravity basically does nothing.

Flier emblem shits on this map so hard it's not even funny.

I just fling Myrrh in on turn 1 to get rid of the lance flier and aggro the rest, then S!Corn and Elincia one round pretty much all their targets afterward. Airzura speeds up the slaughterfest

Edited by Korath88

Ended up using Raven, Merric, Mae, and Joshua. I basically baited the healer with Merric and everything fell into place from there. Gravity was annoying, but Merric and Joshua were bulky enough to take some punishment. 

Infernal wasn't that hard. Since the healer never seemed to attack I just had to use LIke + Julia/Tailtiu and a dancer. Really I think any combination of LIke + mages and a dancer should work since LIke ended up almost doing everything.

19 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

B!Lyn, Airzura, Horse Chrom and Fjorm made this thing pretty easy. But it's fine, I need those orbs in case Bunny Lucina returns :D

And then you get bunny Marth. You know which one

Can't upload the video at all, keeps failing.  I even tried uploading the older Zephiel fight as a test and it failed despite it already having been accepted before and is currently up on my channel.  Even tried sending the file to my computer to upload it there and it still failed, so it has nothing to do with my phone.  I will just describe it this time until I figure it out.  I used Nowi alone with 3 level 1 L'Arachel.  Moveset was Def+ Dark Breath, Aether, Warding Breath, Renewal, Threaten Res, and Close Defense seal.  Nowi goes down to the left of the middle tree baiting the healer, then goes right to kill her on my turn.  Next turn she takes out the lance flier below her, defeating the axe cavalier and Chrom on enemy phase.  After that she goes up to confront Lissa who is moving toward the fodders, thanks to being away from the green mage's Seal Speed she can double and ORKO Lissa with Aether.  Finally it's 1 on 1 with the green mage and she has to take 3 rounds of hits including 2 specials since I didn't have DC on (Dazzling Staffs made it pointless).

Finally succeed Infernal with an armored team. Grima to bait and kill the blue flier (and avoid the maximum damage with W!Robin with Ward Armor and W!Lissa's Fortify Armor), then retreating him to let W!Robin bait and kill Chrom. And for the rest, W!Tharja with Distant Def seal was here to take down the green units. Then W!Lissa to kill the healers.

I started with Zelgius in place of Tharja, but he cannot tank the green mage correctly... and Lissa's Hone Speed permit the latter to double...

Edited by Ledrert

@Hilda You make even the most lax of challenges fun to watch. Good stuff with the trio as always and it's fun to watch Anna teleport around. Where'd she go from the side of the screen the last few seconds though? She just disappeared lol.

@mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria @mampfoid @Ginko @Johann @Fei Mao @SatsumaFSoysoy @eclipse @NegativeExponents- @Quintessence @Nosmur @DefaultBeep @DarkLordIvy @Rezzy @Cute Chao @Vaximillian

Pretty easy turns out. I was wondering if they were going to give Chrom DC or not, that was going to decide how hard this was. This is why they need to be able to run seals. Anyways you'll probably notice there's a bit less of a "flow" this time around. That's mostly because this was pretty much my first try. I went into the BHB and suicided just to see the infernal map and went ahead and recorded my first attempt to see if I'd be able to do it on the spot. Respect to Chrom though. Was fun fighting him and the duel between him and Ayra was the stuff of legends. For about 2 seconds anyways. Can't wait to +10 him.

Cheers~

@Zeo Another solid clear. This BHB wasn't as tough as some of the ones we've had in the past. And thank the gods it wasn't as bad as Takumi's GHB. *shudders* I'm not looking forward to that rerun ever again.... I love how you just threw Matthew into the fray and he handled everything. Love the team's synergy. Love the Matthew. As always. ^^ Also that's Awakening music in the beginning, right? I've been replaying the game and it sounds familiar. Last time I played Awakening, I was still kind of a tyke, so most of my video game time was done hiding underneath my covers with the sound off so my parents couldn't complain about how much of my life I was wasting. XD So now it's like I'm playing the game for the first time with actual sound. XD

I used Zephiel/Hardin/Lyn/Grima. Infernal got a bit complicated, especially at the end when I had to have Zephiel tank Lissa and the green mage for a few turns since my other units couldn't get close, but he was able to last long enough to finally break through Lissa's healing by OHKOing the green mage with Bonfire.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@Hilda You make even the most lax of challenges fun to watch. Good stuff with the trio as always and it's fun to watch Anna teleport around. Where'd she go from the side of the screen the last few seconds though? She just disappeared lol.

@mcsilas @Rafiel's Aria @mampfoid @Ginko @Johann @Fei Mao @SatsumaFSoysoy @eclipse @NegativeExponents- @Quintessence @Nosmur @DefaultBeep @DarkLordIvy @Rezzy @Cute Chao @Vaximillian

Pretty easy turns out. I was wondering if they were going to give Chrom DC or not, that was going to decide how hard this was. This is why they need to be able to run seals. Anyways you'll probably notice there's a bit less of a "flow" this time around. That's mostly because this was pretty much my first try. I went into the BHB and suicided just to see the infernal map and went ahead and recorded my first attempt to see if I'd be able to do it on the spot. Respect to Chrom though. Was fun fighting him and the duel between him and Ayra was the stuff of legends. For about 2 seconds anyways. Can't wait to +10 him.

Cheers~

Congrats!  I tried it with Armor Emblem first, but that failed horribly, so I tried my Flier Team of Est, Airzura, Red Wagon, and Minerva, and actually managed it on the first try.