Bound Hero Battle: The Shepherds (Chrom & Lissa)

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This BHB is from before I started making videos, so it's good to get around to it now that I have some time.

@mampfoid @mcsilas @kirauza343

Full Takumi clear this time around. Was perhaps a bit overcautious since I don't have a healer on me now, but it was still pretty easy for me.

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Nanima Ha, thanks for making that full Takumi-clear. NY!Takumi doesn't kill anything, but at least he debuffs boss-Chrom. Very nice to see your full collection of that guy, pretty impressive. 

Yeah I thought it was about time. I think I'm going to switch to mostly Taku clears until I hopefully pull Sakunyan off the Halloween rerun. Then I can make both complete Taku clears and balanced out baby Hoshido clears (that are still fully colourless). Nyakumi is usually used that way for me. He does kill things by himself at times, but usually he just debuffs the really annyoing enemies so others can clear them out. And thanks, I am very pleased with my collection, although I wish I could give them more merges. With one 5* exclusive, two seasonals and a GHB unit, I don't see myself getting any of them to +10 any time soon.

Also I just pulled a Faye off the Nohr banner, so now my Kinshi!Takumi will be running a Firesweep build.

Edited by Nanima

@Zeo @mampfoid @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Cute Chao @Vaximillian @eclipse @Ginko @Usana

So I fast-forwarded Odin's promotion to do this theme clear- Awakening 2nd gen vs. Chrom and Lissa (featuring royal children beating their Uncle/Aunt)

Team is +Res/-HP Legendary Lucina, +HP/-Res Performing Inigo, +Atk/-Res Odin and neutral Gerome. 

Music is KD-0084 from the King of Fighters 2000 soundtrack.

-As you can see, Odin is freshly levelled, and a bit naked- he doesn't even have any proper skills (partly due to indecision). Also not sure about spending Divine Dew on him or Celica right now, so I just kept the normal Odin's Grimoire. Plus the axe cav's Panic Ploy makes buffs tricky to use in this map, and as fun as Atk/Spd link would be, I'd rather not have -6 Atk/Spd.

-Lucina's Future Vision is the funnest assist skill to use. 

-Gerome needed Deflect Magic to survive the green mage. Actually I messed up his placement and was originally using him to bait the green mage anyway in earlier clears, but whatever I did here worked out for the better since L!Lucina didn't need to get hit by the green mage in this clear. (past attempts had her tank the green mage, but she needed Distant Def because she was -HP). Also exact damage against the axe cav with Ridersbane is so nice to see. Actually, Gerome was unintentionally perfect for this team because of his weapon plus having a double rally for Odin in his base kit.

@Nanima Nice clear! Again, Summer Takumi's mobility is such an asset. Wish Starfish NY!Takumi had more action, that looks like an interesting weapon to use. Great use of movement assists!

@mampfoid I've been getting a little lazy about FEH stuff lately, also I totally forgot you already had a one-turn of this map.

I forget why I didn't just initiate with Tana. I know that switching her over to a regular Slaying Lance+ would have allowed her to get into the WoM threshold off of the Pegasus Knight. Probably something about not having enough Special Cooldown charge boosting effects to go 'round. Maybe I should build up a Galeforce Raven; I'll have to see what next month's refinements are (assuming there are any) before investing in one for Basilikos.

Edited by LordFrigid

@mcsilas You've done a fun clear, glad you continue your themed clear project.

Very nice positioning, Future Vision is fun to use I can tell (Lucina is in my current TT team). Odin is naked and mostly unbuffed, but does still his share of the job finishing both "bosses". 

Geromes perfect kill in the end was the icing on the cake, congrats! 

/Edit: 

@LordFrigid Yeah, this map was the first one turn clear I've recorded. Did you switch to another game already? 

I've got a refined Raven, but no GF fodder. :-/

The initiation with Caeda again WTA was great, I'm still waiting for my last copies of her (perhaps I'll get her end of September when I'll start pulling again). Tana doesn't need that helmet, her hair is a show of it's own (not speak of her sweeping abilities). 

Good to know Cordelia eats Aethers even without merges and needs only three hits against Chrom, regardless of his Aether-healing. 

Congrats! 

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, this map was the first one turn clear I've recorded. Did you switch to another game already? 

Well, I started a FE12 playthrough a couple days ago, but besides that no. I've just been busy with other things. I've also been slowing down on FEH stuff for a few months now.

I've got a refined Raven, but no GF fodder. :-/

I'll give mine Galeforce, and then we can combine the two!

That's how it works, right? =P

The initiation with Caeda again WTA was great, I'm still waiting for my last copies of her (perhaps I'll get her end of September when I'll start pulling again). Tana doesn't need that helmet, her hair is a show of it's own (not speak of her sweeping abilities). 

Good luck with your pulls!

I kinda like the helmet, tbh.

27 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I'll give mine Galeforce, and then we can combine the two!

That's how it works, right? =P

Account fusion, we only have to repay what the other invested in $. 

27 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Good luck with your pulls!

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I kinda like the helmet, tbh.

Yeah, the helmets are of the cooler accessoires and fit on so many heads. Tanas hair should become an accessoires too. 

@mcsilas I do plan on expanding Nyakumi's role more in future clears. He just works really well as a support unit, so that's how I use him most of the time. Starfish Dagger is indeed interesting, but requires some calculated damage taking first. Now if only Hoarfrost Dagger was inheritable...

As for your own clear, I enjoy seeing Owain in things other than low-tier challenge clears. He is really doing his job now. Future Vision looks like such a fun skill, it makes me want to pull for Bowcina at some point in the future. Gerome tanking the mage is just so great to watch too.

@Alexmender Nice! Way to make it look easy. Atk Smoke really saved the day here; that Brazen boosted Aether is brutal.

@Nanima I swear, the enemies just waltzed right towards their deaths. Great positioning and theme clear!

I meant to post this when this map first came back but hadn't gotten around to it until now

This is the first clear since Celica and Cherche's refines were added (and since I adjusted Celica and Marisa's standard builds...Infantry Pulse doesn't synergize as well with Celica's new build and I don't have anyone I'm willing to sacrifice for Drive Atk but since I've see the sort of miracles Atk Smoke can work that's what I'm messing around with now) and I gotta say they're both a ton of fun

@kirauza343 Your girls are doing very fine here. Updated weapons are too much for this "old" map. Nice positioning chain in the middle part. 

Smoke skills are fun indeed, good choice for Marissa. SPD smoke would work too, perhaps for Celica. 

Did you ever think of giving Cherche (or Micaiah) Heavy Blade and Celica Flashing Blade instead? For maps where Celica gets countered, a 3-count special would work too. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Did you ever think of giving Cherche (or Micaiah) Heavy Blade and Celica Flashing Blade instead? For maps where Celica gets countered, a 3-count special would work too. 

I have considered Cherche, but I rely on Guidance too much for that (even when I don't use it it's nice to have the option and I'm used to knowing I have that extra range when I'm planning). Micaiah though is interesting, I hadn't considered her since she doesn't need it as much to deal with her main targets of armor and cavalry units.

I went with Heavy Blade over Flashing Blade for Celica though because her 35 base speed (and that's with a summoner support) leaves me a bit uneasy. Without the brazen effect active that's just 44 speed (not taking ally support and Cherche's Drive Speed into account) which I'm not comfortable going off of. Even just in my barracks I have units that either are faster than that without buffs or who would be if they were +spd or were buffed. Her attack though (going from 49 to 58 without brazen or other buffs) holds up better.

5 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

I have considered Cherche, but I rely on Guidance too much for that (even when I don't use it it's nice to have the option and I'm used to knowing I have that extra range when I'm planning). Micaiah though is interesting, I hadn't considered her since she doesn't need it as much to deal with her main targets of armor and cavalry units.

Yeah guidance is nice, I'm considering to use my spare Tana on Cherche for that purpose. 

Micaiah could proc a lot of Glacies/Icebergs on your enemies, or Miracle for a special map clear. 

5 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

I went with Heavy Blade over Flashing Blade for Celica though because her 35 base speed (and that's with a summoner support) leaves me a bit uneasy. Without the brazen effect active that's just 44 speed (not taking ally support and Cherche's Drive Speed into account) which I'm not comfortable going off of. Even just in my barracks I have units that either are faster than that without buffs or who would be if they were +spd or were buffed. Her attack though (going from 49 to 58 without brazen or other buffs) holds up better.

If you check Celicas stats Heavy Blade is the obvious choice, but Flashing blade is more restricted and Celica is a good wielder. 44 SPD will be enough on most PvE content, arena is another thing of course. That's the good thing of seals: You can switch them around as you like. 

@Zeo @mampfoid @NegativeExponents-  @Ginko @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @Nanima

Team is +Atk/-Res Cherche +1, +Atk/-Res Lon'qu, +Spd/-HP Robin M and 4 star+10 +Spd/-HP Olivia

Music is The Wandering Wolf (Akihiko's theme) from Persona 4 Arena soundtrack.

So I had an Awakening Gen 1 clear as well for this- just like how the 2nd gen clear featured Odin's new tome, this one features Cherche's new axe. Well, not like it's much of a difference, she still kills things. Oh and she has Astra because I forgot to unequip it from the Abyssal Robin map  because there is no kill like overkill.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So I had an Awakening Gen 1 clear as well for this- just like how the 2nd gen clear featured Odin's new tome, this one features Cherche's new axe. Well, not like it's much of a difference, she still kills things. Oh and she has Astra because I forgot to unequip it from the Abyssal Robin map  because there is no kill like overkill.

Woah, Cherche one-rounding Chrom was pretty cool. Nice selection of Awakening heroes, congrats! 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Woah, Cherche one-rounding Chrom was pretty cool. Nice selection of Awakening heroes, congrats! 

Part of the reason why I kept Astra in this clear because that sure impressed me haha

Also  @Nanimaregarding Gerome surviving the mage in the other clear- yeah at least those extra points in Res compared to her mother was good for something!

@kirauza343 Nice positioning on your part too! I swear, Marisa is the great wall of the team. Also Celica just blasting Chrom away was incredibly satisfying to watch!

@mcsilas Truly amazing to see Cherche just murdering Chrom, with a very fitting quote to boot. It's nice seeing Robin on the field here too. Guy hasn't had much of a job ever since Takumi declined in relevance. Congrats on the clear!

• 1 year later...