Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

With a lot of fantasy you can see a Grima-type dragon head in the silhouettes. 

The world isn't ready for a powercreeping Bunny Grima.

I think I really want these to be Merric and Linde. and somehow Marth in there somewhere, so Archanea fans get something.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The world isn't ready for a powercreeping Bunny Grima.

I think I really want these to be Merric and Linde. and somehow Marth in there somewhere, so Archanea fans get something.

I'd love to see a Merric seasonal! But part of me kinda hopes he doesn't end up with a bunny costume of all things though.... I think of all the seasonal costumes we've had, those may be my least favorite. 

I still think the right one is Sharena. We got a free Fjorm but could still recruit more of her later. Them creating a seasonal for Sharena wouldn't be too far-fetched, I feel. The silhouette's hair matches both her loose ponytail and the side spikes. 

The left one is a mess though. The only ones with a piece of hair sticking up in that fashion that is that small, that I can think of, are Klein and Ricken, but it looks like the silhouette is wearing a dress. Now, I'm not saying guys can't wear dresses, but I do think it makes it more unlikely to be them.

Fingers crossed it won't be more awakening/fates characters. The one on the right looks a lot like Felicia to me though, but it could be really anyone with a ponytail I don't know whether to laugh or cry if it's someone like Shinon.

41 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

With a lot of fantasy you can see a Grima-type dragon head in the silhouettes. 

Oh gosh, that would be really funny and somehow I would be okay with that

The right one, with the pony tail, who can be Felicia, looks to be a tome unit.

She looks to be holding a egg, so... Or this will be the Red Egg "tome", or maybe a new type of "Egg Tome", and then the Lucina's Blue Egg+ and Camilla's Green Egg+ will receive a evolution refinement (Both Blue and Green Eggs+ are Might 11, so they can be evolved to a Mt 12 or 13 weapon).

kill me if they're armours

I definitely think the right side has a ponytail... I'm leaning towards Felicia there but I doubt it'll actually be her. Looks like an egg too.

The left looks like an axe male, possibly Marth. If that's the case then the right could be Tiki.

I think this is gonna be a mix between askr and archanea since the lady on the left is either Sharena or Linde and the only characters that I remember having such a pronounced cowlick are Merric or Ricken, though it's still possible its Alfonse. Plus they hinted in the spring paralogue about Sharena getting in a bunnysuit so it would be cool if they followed up on it.

Edited by MisfitMiju
Grammar

22 minutes ago, MisfitMiju said:

"Plus they hinted in the spring paralogue about Sharena getting in a bunnysuit so it would be cool if they followed up on it."

Hm... If we are going to this logic, Anna won the Wedding Bouquet in the Paralogue 6-3, so Bride Anna can happen, and in Paralogue 9-3 Anna said to Alfonse and Sharena to change their clothes to  swimsuits so she can take photos of them without the need of pay fees, so Alfonse and Sharena in swimsuits can happen too.

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I thought we'd get the silhouettes tomorrow and the trailer the day after...does this mean we'll get the trailer tomorrow instead?

I don't believe we will have the trailer tomorrow. It too early to do it. The banner is schedule for March 22nd, so the trailer will probably be released in March 21st.

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... If we are going to this logic, Anna won the Wedding Bouquet in the Paralogue 6-3, so Bride Anna can happen, and in Paralogue 9-3 Anna said to Alfonse and Sharena to change their clothes to  swimsuits so she can take photos of them without the need of pay fees, so Alfonse and Sharena in swimsuits can happen too.

True it was always weird for them to mention the askr trio getting these costumes but never capitalizing on it, chrom even notes that Alfonse looks better than him in his christmas outfit. So if they start periodically releasing a seasonal version of each character it would be pretty cool.

9 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I thought we'd get the silhouettes tomorrow and the trailer the day after...does this mean we'll get the trailer tomorrow instead?

I think so. Maybe they're trying to change the gap between trailers and releases like they did a few months ago. Before we'd use to get a trailer on Thursday/Friday and then the banner would be released on Sunday/Monday. Basically there was a 72 hour gap between a trailer and it's banner before. Right now it's around 26ish hours.

Edited by silveraura25

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

It's possible that they're moving the seasonal banners to three characters apiece like regular banners, and the silhouette is all three.

Even the New Year's silhouettes had just two rather than three.

I keep looking at the left one, trying to determine if it's male or female. My first thought was it was two females and we're getting something similar to the bride banner again -.-

But I'll wait until we see them, since the shape is really hard to distinguish. Unlike a lot of people, it seems, I love the bunny boys last time, so it'll be sad not to get some more. Plus they're lop eared bunnies this time, it seems, which would just be adorable :D

30 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I still believe this banner will have 4 units, and the Spring Seasonal Units will be the theme of the next Voting Gauntlet, being the 2nd banner the spring units from last year.
2017's Spring units Vs 2018's Spring units.

That'll be interesting. Can see a lot of salt and spite generated from this VG. I might go Chrom or Xander then if I'm meh about the new special heroes. Unless they're Echoes characters. If Faye is in the banner then I might support her. She's not as great as Kliff in Echoes, but I find her to be top 5 in my playthrough with her being a cleric

Edited by silveraura25