Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

52 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I still believe this banner will have 4 units, and the Spring Seasonal Units will be the theme of the next Voting Gauntlet, being the 2nd banner the spring units from last year.
2017's Spring units Vs 2018's Spring units.

Yeah, that too. If they don't have a spring vs spring Voting Gauntlet, either the calendar is missing something or we're not getting a rerun of the original spring banner before we move on to the next main banner, which would be very disappointing. And for a spring vs spring Voting Gauntlet, we need four new spring units.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, that too. If they don't have a spring vs spring Voting Gauntlet, either the calendar is missing something or we're not getting a rerun of the original spring banner before we move on to the next main banner, which would be very disappointing. And for a spring vs spring Voting Gauntlet, we need four new spring units.

Or put a random unit in the Voting Gauntlet... poor Ryoma in the Christmas Vs New Year VG...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Or but a random unit in the Voting Gauntlet... poor Ryoma in the Christmas Vs New Year VG...

True, I forgot about that. That would be weird.

I'm still not sure why they did the New Year's banner that way, so I have no idea how to predict if/when they might do something similar in the future. The Valentine's banner had a TT unit but as a fifth one, which seems to me like the more typical way of handling it.

Skimmed through thread and do not think I saw Severa/Selena mentioned as possibly the character on the left.  Hopefully some of you are right about one of them being Felicia since I could use more iterations of one of my favorite characters.

I agree with @mampfoid since I also want another flyer instead of a Armour, since they improved them a lot lately. Three mages, and archer, and a dragon. I’m somewhat hoping the person on the right is a flying red mage with a stat spread similar to S!Corrin

I also am a user of flier emblem now that cavalries have been nerfed with trenches, but I'd rather them be armors so I can skip this banner and focus to Legendary banner and get PA Shigure

That being said, I think the left one is a male with ahoge and lance/axe , and the right is a female with ponytail and a tme, looks like damage animation

I kind of hope no one I like is on this banner so I can skip it, but if they put a flying or armor healer on this I will pull.  I don't really like bunny ears so this for me would be the seasonal to not have anyone on it I want.  As to the silhouettes I honestly have no idea at all, the angles the units are in and the ears make it really hard for me to make a guess at all.

8 minutes ago, Erren said:

I believe this is going to be a St Patricks Day Banner, just a few days late, like the Valentines Day banner.

Valentine's banner came before Valentine's Day

10 minutes ago, Jave said:

I bet the characters are... two characters that haven’t been mentioned in this thread at all. 

Two characters that haven't been mentioned... Oh... OMG, the unit on the right is Queen Mikoto!
#mindblowing #justkidding

21 minutes ago, Jave said:

I bet the characters are... two characters that haven’t been mentioned in this thread at all. 

That'd be rather nice, honestly. That way we're all surprised!

36 minutes ago, Jave said:

Well, it’s hinted that there will be at least one new face this time around, so who knows. I’m down for that, especially if it’s someone like Sumia or Silas.

The one on the right reminds me of Sophie. I don't expect it's her given her normal self not being in the game (or her dad for that matter) but that's what I see.

Edited by YouSquiddinMe

15 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

The one on the right reminds me of Sophie. I don't expect it's her given her normal self not being in the game (or her dad for that matter) but that's what I see.

Charlotte and Shigure are not in the game as their normal appearances, but they have special versions.

5 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

My one friend said he and some people on twitter are saying the left one may be panne, would make sense and maybe explain the datamined colorless transformations

that wasn't datamined, that is on the description for chrom's sealed falchion.

I hope it isn't panne, taguels are the absolute worst shapeshifters in the series.

28 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

My one friend said he and some people on twitter are saying the left one may be panne, would make sense and maybe explain the datamined colorless transformations

That symbol is not a colorless transformaton, it is a colorless breath. I think if they decide to add beast unit, they will have their own symbol.

29 minutes ago, nirvanafan said:

That's specifically a colorless dragon, and Panne isn't a dragon.

We should be getting a colorless legendary by the end of the month, so most people are expecting that to be the colorless dragon.