Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

29 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

that wasn't datamined, that is on the description for chrom's sealed falchion.

@nirvanafan

For the record, just to be fully comprehensive, the icon also appears on every normal Falchion's and both of Naga's descriptions as well as the inheritance restrictions for Close Counter.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shareena on the right side would make sense.
Don't forget that she complained that she did not get her own outfit in the last comic D=.

Maybe we will see easter Surtr in this banner.

Edited by Stroud

The one some people seem to think it’s Sharena looks like Felicia to me. 

Or...totally Arvis with a ponytail. 

As for the other one, all I know that it’s a man with either a lance or an axe. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

14 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

The one some people seem to think it’s Sharena looks like Felicia to me. 

Or...totally Arvis with a ponytail. 

As for the other one, all I know that it’s a man with either a lance or an axe. 

Could be sword. Maybe IS is trying to complete the Spring weapon set with sword, red tome, bow and dagger. But if someone I personally like is gonna share a color with another unit whom I'm not that interested in. Bleh

2 hours ago, Etheus said:

The center character looks like Myrrh to me. No clue who the left and right silhouettes might be.

There is no character in the center. The middle downward branch of the big black ball of goo appears to be a flappy sleeve or a cape from the left character or possibly part of the right character's ponytail.

Now that I've done my first one-turn clear of a GHB/BHB in months, I think that it would be time to add a new Galeforce unit to the game. Besides Lyn and Cordelia, only BH!Roy was added what seems like ages ago. 

Since seasonal units add exceptions to the game, perhaps they could even add a unit with a Galeforce variant for tome users (Dark Flier @Poimagic?). Inheritable or not, I would pull for that, no matter the ridiculous outfit. 

16 hours ago, Thane said:

It may well be a mistranslation, or it simply reveals more information than the Japanese tweet. I mean, wouldn't the guys in charge of the localization know what characters will be revaled in advance? Especially when there are only two more days until the next trailer.

I'm hoping we get that trailer tonight, since they released the silhouettes early.  Also I like the idea of Sharena being featured.  She has kind of been forgotten since Fjorm got released.  

When is the trailer for this banner coming out? Tomorrow night?

Also, how do y'all think they'll incorporate last year's spring banner? Do you think we'll get a chance to pull them again? Some people say we probably won't get them again since they've been featured on legendary banners, but I would hate for special heroes to only re-appear on legendary banners and never re-appear for summoning on their respective holidays. I think it would be interesting if they were featured as a 4* exclusive on this year's Easter banner, but I think that would be unlikely. My best guess is that IS will simply re-run last year's banner alongside this year's.

11 minutes ago, raphaelol said:

When is the trailer for this banner coming out? Tomorrow night?

Also, how do y'all think they'll incorporate last year's spring banner? Do you think we'll get a chance to pull them again? Some people say we probably won't get them again since they've been featured on legendary banners, but I would hate for special heroes to only re-appear on legendary banners and never re-appear for summoning on their respective holidays. I think it would be interesting if they were featured as a 4* exclusive on this year's Easter banner, but I think that would be unlikely. My best guess is that IS will simply re-run last year's banner alongside this year's.

Probably tomorrow night. It’s kinda hard to say now. They did bring out the LA banner trailer very late, after all. 

Last year’s Spring banner? They’ll probably re-run it alongside the new one for a shorter period of time. 

@silveraura25 The one on the left doesn’t look like he’s using a sword at all. Maybe one of the characters that haven’t been revealed yet could end up with a sword.

Edited by Lord-Zero

I was wondering if anybody thought that the left person was Nina from Fire Emblem Fates. Right below the left bunny ear, there are these two bumps that kind of remind me of braided pigtails, just like what Nina has. She also has that same kind of spike of hair on the head. She might be an archer for this banner if it really is Nina. What she's holding looks like an arrow. The way she's holding it makes it seem as if it's too awkward to be a staff or a lance (her arm is bent in a weird angle). I see the outlaw design on Nina also because if you look carefully, there's this cape thing - the exact same thing outlaws wear.

The right side reminds me of Sophie. Did anyone think that she was in the Onmyoji class? there's the very same type of sleeve and stuff. And the hair looks exactly like hers. I find it very hard to believe that it would be Sophie, though (why would she be an Onmyoji when her default class is a cavalier?). That spike of hair could also be some kind of ponytail.

I think I'm probably wrong because why would they choose these two characters anyway? The only things I'm most sure of is that the right side is an Onmyoji, so I think they both come from Fire Emblem Fates. I don't know why, but this is really nagging at me.

Maybe Elise (left) as an outlaw and Sakura (right) as an onmyoji? This can make sense. After all, you have a bunny blue tome Lucina and several other unusual classes for characters, so why not? 

Edited by Starling257

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but the one on the left looks like it could be Titania, with the braided ponytail flopping up a bit.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but the one on the left looks like it could be Titania, with the braided ponytail flopping up a bit.

I actually considered Titania too because I thought I saw what could be a braid there, but I'm not sure the braid is long/big enough to be hers. I could be wrong though, of course.

2 hours ago, Starling257 said:

I was wondering if anybody thought that the left person was Nina from Fire Emblem Fates. Right below the left bunny ear, there are these two bumps that kind of remind me of braided pigtails, just like what Nina has. She also has that same kind of spike of hair on the head. She might be an archer for this banner if it really is Nina. What she's holding looks like an arrow. The way she's holding it makes it seem as if it's too awkward to be a staff or a lance (her arm is bent in a weird angle). I see the outlaw design on Nina also because if you look carefully, there's this cape thing - the exact same thing outlaws wear.

The right side reminds me of Sophie. Did anyone think that she was in the Onmyoji class? there's the very same type of sleeve and stuff. And the hair looks exactly like hers. I find it very hard to believe that it would be Sophie, though (why would she be an Onmyoji when her default class is a cavalier?). That spike of hair could also be some kind of ponytail.

I think I'm probably wrong because why would they choose these two characters anyway? The only things I'm most sure of is that the right side is an Onmyoji, so I think they both come from Fire Emblem Fates. I don't know why, but this is really nagging at me.

Maybe Elise (left) as an outlaw and Sakura (right) as an onmyoji? This can make sense. After all, you have a bunny blue tome Lucina and several other unusual classes for characters, so why not? 

Wait...the person on the right might have a ponytail and you just brought up the Onmyoji class...Orochi, anyone?