Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ninjabbit attack

I wonder what her voice actor was thinking as she said that line

Well, she also voices Fae and her rawrs that serve as her skill activation lines so, that isn't the stupidest thing Sarah Blandy has had to voice for this game.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, Sharena and Alfonse look SO cute!  I need them!  :wub:  I like Kozaki's art too. 

They'll be sharing a colour, so I guess that'll be interesting!  I'm so sick of pulling green, though.

Also, LOL at Kagero's weapon.  "Lethal Carrot."  I love it.

Looks like @Vaximillian is going to have a tough decision to make.  :o:

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Looks like my guesses were right on the money, Im happy the heroes protags are finally getting something.Im always game for learning more about them, as for kagero and catria pleasantly surprised with best whitewing and chill ninja. Thank god Minerva isnt here though I would be bled dry

Edited by MisfitMiju

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

True, yeah. But I still don't get why Catria and Kagero were picked over Anna and/or Bruno, Gunnthra, or Fjorm.

Most likely to give the people who aren't a fan of the OC characters an incentive to pull on the banner by not making it an all OC seasonal banner.

Looks like the base focus rate on green orbs is 7.81%. Tempting.

That assumes m!Morgan drops, but I don't think any other possibility would change the odds much.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

True, yeah. But I still don't get why Catria and Kagero were picked over Anna and/or Bruno, Gunnthra, or Fjorm.

I'm sure they'll do seasonal variants of Anna and other OCs eventually. Seems like they wanted to spread them out more rather than giving them more than half a banner to themselves.

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Also, how are they going to explain Alfonse and Sharena fighting alts of themselves?

iirc, Alfonse has castle dialogue remarking on the existence of other versions of their own world, including alternate versions of himself. So it seems easy enough based on what's established.

>Kagero is a flying dagger unit

I am now kind of pissed off that Takumi did not get a kinshi during the New Years' banner. Takumi can become a kinshi knight without even reclassing from his base class, Kagero cannot. I'm mad.

Will probably want to pull for Alfonse and Sharena at least. Maybe Kagero if I have spare orbs.

Just now, Solaris998 said:

Most likely to give the people who aren't a fan of the OC characters an incentive to pull on the banner by not making it an all OC seasonal banner.

Still odd choices for that then. I'm not sure many would care about those two when they could've also used Ike or Micaiah or someone who actually is popular and hadn't gotten a seasonal yet.

But then again, I'd rather have Ike for summer so he has an excuse to go around showing off his biceps and six pack. lol

Also, if Catria can get an alt, this makes me hope Palla gets one someday too. Palla is best Whitewing by far imo (I actually despise Est and don't like Catria much either).

I also like Minerva, so alt Minerva would please me too.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

It would be indeed, but it doesn't appear to be inheritable. =(

Oops, didn't notice the lack of + and just assumed it to be like the other eggs. Well, hope Sharena has decent res then.

Also interesting that Alfonse doesn't have a Legendary weapon and Catria does. Weird.

I'll assume Giant Spoon is refinable and therefore I'll likely keep it. Which means Freddy gets a Brave Axe+ instead of a Slaying Axe+ then, assuming I do get an Alfonse.

Edited by Humanoid

Hahha i love all of them. I'll probably try pulling for kagero or Alfonse.

Also see? No new charlote-esque hero like people were thinking based on the text

Edited by r_n

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, if Catria can get an alt, this makes me hope Palla gets one someday too. Palla is best Whitewing by far imo (I actually despise Est and don't like Catria much either).

I also like Minerva, so alt Minerva would please me too.

Obviously I prefer Palla too, but I have to admit Catria fits better in this banner as the "what the hell am I doing here?" odd one out. And it frees up Palla to be a bride!

2 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

The random Odin reference on the PRFs seems out of place for an Easter banner, but the effect is appropriate.  Huginn and Muninn were Odin's pet ravens who spied on the other worlds and brought news to Odin.

The world of Zenith is inspired by Norse mythology, it doesn't hurt to have a reference here and there.

3 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Obviously I prefer Palla too, but I have to admit Catria fits better in this banner as the "what the hell am I doing here?" odd one out. And it frees up Palla to be a bride!

Bride Palla would be kind of sad since she could not ever get the man she loves since he's married to her sister. But she WOULD look pretty in a wedding gown!

Introdasting. I rather like the Heroes OCs, but I'm not sure I want to pull for them when there's the possibility of Bunny Lucina showing up again for the voting gauntlet or something. I'll sit on my orbs for a while before I make a decision, but if I do end up pulling, it's obviously going to be on green. Catria and Kagero are alright, but I don't like them enough to actively pull for them. Will probably go for colourless over blue if no green's show up, if only because I'm still missing about three 4* colourlesses.

Also, I seem to recall that last year, Camilla tried to get Sharena into a bunny costume at the end of the paralogue, and now this year Sharena (and Alfonse) has such a costume. Last year also saw Anna obtaining the bouquet during the bride paralogue. I'm predicting Anna's gonna be on the next June Brides banner.

3 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The world of Zenith is inspired by Norse mythology, it doesn't hurt to have a reference here and there.

I didn't say it didn't fit Zenith, just that it's random to have on a spring banner, as that's generally rabbits and overall more cheerful stuff.  Ravens are generally associated with darkness, not cheer.