Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

I'm liking this golden age of seasonal banners.

Definitely pulling on this, but since it's so late into the month, I may as well wait to see what the Legendary banner has to offer. I'm in no hurry to see my orbs flushed down the toilet on either banner.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean, at least it's a Hoshidan this time but it's utterly ridiculous how they passed up on Takumi being a dagger flier on New Years, despite both Azura and Camilla being flying units and Takumi's base class having kinshi, while Kagero gets to be a dagger flier for no damn reason. I can't help but be mad about this.

Yeah that's true. I am not sure about the reasoning for this, other than maybe trying to carter to the male whales more with unique movement types, since they are more numerous than female ones.

Still sucks, but maybe we'll see some male flying alts in the future. Maybe Takumi wins in Cyl IV. they might make a kinshi alt for him. :/

2 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Yeah that's true. I am not sure about the reasoning for this, other than maybe trying to carter to the male whales more with unique movement types, since they are more numerous than female ones.

Still sucks, but maybe we'll see some male flying alts in the future. Maybe Takumi wins in Cyl IV. they might make a kinshi alt for him. :/

I think they are saving Takumi for later Hoshidan banner since he's the only Hoshidan whois very popular for the safe moneyof a Hoshido banner, which is why he didn't have a seasonal kinshi alt yet. That and I guess they really want to get him the Pursuer. 

That is dirty. They made axe and dagger versions of Wo Dao as seasonal Weapons. I hope they release those effects on normal Weapons at some point and not restrict it to seasonal Weapons. Kagero is pretty cool too, I am definitely trying to get her.

So is Kagerou low-key trying to out fan service Camilla? I mean, since she's not a dreadful and creepy person, I guess it's not as bad.

Not into rabbit outfits at all but all these guys have something I want. Might have to roll.

Sharena is absolutely adorable with the over sized bunny ears, polka dots and overall pink aesthetic. If she didn't share a colour I would dump all of my 110 orbs to snipe for her but alas the legendary banner is coming up and I still want those Thracia characters. 

Ooh, Catria. I prefer Palla, but I'm not complaining. More Archanea love.

*slides a fiver across the table* So, IS....about that Marth alt.

I mean, come on. His wife and the girl who fancies him have both received alts...

3 minutes ago, Lau said:

Ooh, Catria. I prefer Palla, but I'm not complaining. More Archanea love.

I mean, come on. His wife and the girl who fancies him have both received alts...

But he has one already. You know, the one with the mask

13 minutes ago, Lau said:

At this point, I feel like they're dragging this out on purpose because IS has enough sadists among their ranks that think it's funny.

9 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

And there's also blonde, tome-wielding Marth on a horse.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

At this point, I feel like they're dragging this out on purpose because IS has enough sadists among their ranks that think it's funny.

I'm gonna second this. IS are enjoying this Marth drought they've been dragging on. The girl who crushes on Marth getting an alt before he does is just savage and his sister will probably be introduced into the game via alt before he gets one at this rate.

Edited by ChickenBits

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@mcsilas I'm just slightly conflicted actually. On one hand I'm actually not interested nor compelled enough to blow through potential stores for any of these units. On the other hand, flying dagger is flying dagger and Catria is pretty cool herself.

I'll probably spend some orbs on this banner, but I won't go all in by any means. I'll do some pulls on Blue and Colorless probably, but only one pull for the start, then it's off to saving for the legendary banner. 

Not gonna lie, the uniqueness of the class in enticing for me. Ranged flier options are always welcome, and hey maybe depending on the stats maybe she will be the missing link to Flier Emblem vs. Ursula GHB for me.

Might casually try for her in the first summon.

If they rerun the old spring units though I'll have to go to Camilla for that one. Too bad she'll share with Chrom.

11 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I'm gonna second this. IS are enjoying this Marth drought they've been dragging on. The girl who crushes on Marth getting an alt before he does is just savage and his sister will probably be introduced into the game via alt before he gets one at this rate.

I don’t want an Elice alt :( I want actual Elice with Aum that has some cool and unusual effect!

As soon as Elice is in the game, I’m promoting my Merric.

Edited by Vaximillian

23 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

You think you're funny, don't you?

no seriously please don't hurt me like this

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

11 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

You're both probably right. While I'll be glad that he should be better unit wise due to coming late, it's just...I don't care about that. I just want to see my boy look fantastic. Not to say that he doesn't already, but still.

Gosh IS, aren't you supposed to be intelligent?

My problem is that when I rarely likes a character itself, I am more easily tempted by their unique usability. Ranged flier/horses,  with good offensive stats, there's where my orbs goes, regardless if I like them as characters or not. Dagger flier... tbh if Kagero is a might glacier unit, I might not pull and focused to PA Shigure as the initial plan goes.

I'm gonna save untill Nyx or Maribelle eventually come, I said. I'll blow some money on F!Morgan and ignore the coming banners, I said. Little did I know that IS would throw a curveball and deliver a Spring Catria! Never would I have thought of the adorable flying F!Morgan as bait... and then they release the best Whitewing as a spring unit...

I remember when I thought I'd be better at saving money this year... :(

Edited by Frenzify

Interesting banner. I like Kagero and a flying dagger sounds interesting, but I’m not too into her art. Not fussed about Alfonse or Sharena either. Think I’ll just nab Catria and wait for the legendary banner. 

Well, I still hope last years banner returns. I mean, I like these units, and I wouldn't mind getting that Sharena (or Kagero, but only because flying dagger seems cool), but I'm still mad about Xander for not letting me get my Bunny Lucina last year >:( As for the upcoming legendary banner, well, the only legendary (or 5*) unit I ever got from them is Fjorm. Like really, I've tried for Gunnthra and Ephraim with no luck, so I learned I shouldn't summon on those. But if last year's won't come back, I'm gonna throw my orbs out to get Sharena anyways. Please IS, make Sharena Emblem a thing

3 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

Please IS, make Sharena Emblem a thing

We already have three Sharenas in the game: Vanilla Sharena, Better Sharena, and Cool Sharena. If only they managed to get in Sword Sharena too…

18 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Please IS add those Wo Dao Axe and Daggers to the regular pool -_-

This is another reason why seasonals are bullshit. They gobble up every cool, interesting, and unusual skill and unit type and never release them into the pool. Better cough up cash!

Screw this.

Oh look, a female weighted seasonal banner *sigh*. Before anyone points out the last one was sort of male weighted, we still got two females in that and Eliwood was tempest. It's annoying because they've finally began breaking away from Fates / Awakening somewhat, and yet they then do this again -.-

For my thoughts, I want Alfonse because both axe cav and bunny boy. If I get pity broken by Sharena, I wouldn't mind, though, since she looks cute in her outfit.

Couldn't care less for either Catria or Kagero. The latter has gained even more of a boob window and is trying to spill out her outfit even more than Camilla. There's something wrong when Camilla's outfit is more conservative than yours, especially when you're meant to be a ninja, apparently -.-

Also, yet another female special flier. Yaaaaay.

On the plus side, I only care to get 1 - 2 of the characters so hopefully I get to save some orbs. My luck hasn't been great of late, though...

I am really happy Alfonse and Sharena gained outfits though. I'm hoping I get both ^.^

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t want an Elice alt :( I want actual Elice with Aum that has some cool and unusual effect!

As soon as Elice is in the game, I’m promoting my Merric.

That'd actually be pretty cool if she could legit revive a dead unit. Not sure how they'd handle it exactly, like a standard staff with a really high special CD for revival. But then do you name the special "Aum", the weapon, or the assist?

Anywho, I'm pretty into this banner. How long has it been since we've had a seasonal banner shared by 3DS and non-3DS characters? The Bridal banner, right? Not to mention the OCs finally get a little love. 

Gonna pull for everyone but Alphonse, though if Alphonse shows up I'll probably like him, just like Spring and Winter Chrom.