Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm, Shadow dragon, Fates, and OCs this time around, at least they are using a more open pool of units to use instead of only awakening and fates. this really intrigues me for future seasonal banners now.

12 minutes ago, Thany said:

hmmmmm, Shadow dragon, Fates, and OCs this time around, at least they are using a more open pool of units to use instead of only awakening and fates. this really intrigues me for future seasonal banners now.

Season 2 of Seasonal Banners. It's the Golden Age.

So by "new hero" they just meant the existing ones with a costume?  I was expecting something like Charlotte where we got a seasonal of a unit that wasn't in yet.  Also no repeat of the old spring banner, so there goes my hope of +10 Witch Nowi when Halloween comes back.  No way am I getting 10 of her off a legendary banner, the odds are worse than normal and I won't have all those months to save orbs.

8 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

So by "new hero" they just meant the existing ones with a costume?  I was expecting something like Charlotte where we got a seasonal of a unit that wasn't in yet.  Also no repeat of the old spring banner, so there goes my hope of +10 Witch Nowi when Halloween comes back.  No way am I getting 10 of her off a legendary banner, the odds are worse than normal and I won't have all those months to save orbs.

The voting gauntlet is still a couple of weeks off, so if it is a Spring seasonal VG, any rerun of last year's banner will be a few days before that at most. Probably the first or second of April. And yeah, I think the "new hero" thing was a mistranslation as apparently the Japanese notification was less definitive about it.

54 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

The voting gauntlet is still a couple of weeks off, so if it is a Spring seasonal VG, any rerun of last year's banner will be a few days before that at most. Probably the first or second of April. And yeah, I think the "new hero" thing was a mistranslation as apparently the Japanese notification was less definitive about it.

do we really need that VG tough? i mean its obvious that either Kagero or Camilla will win (most likely Camilla). I mean i welcome the free coins but otherwise meh...

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

do we really need that VG tough? i mean its obvious that either Kagero or Camilla will win (most likely Camilla). I mean i welcome the free coins but otherwise meh...

Do we really need any VG? :P The game would be more entertaining if they just gave us 12 orbs and 10000 feathers (plus miscellaneous nuggets and coins) each in the mailbox.

I'll go with Xander though if it does happen.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Do we really need any VG? :P The game would be more entertaining if they just gave us 12 orbs and 10000 feathers (plus miscellaneous nuggets and coins) each in the mailbox.

I'll go with Xander though if it does happen.

no, VG is really the only game mode i hate... because of several reason:
1) your score depends on luck and if you camp the game mode, people that have lifes and go to work are basicly screwed.
2) The random character pick...
3) cant play it for extended periods of time when i want and have time (this ties with point 1), you get cockblocked every 30 min
4) thematicly its just dumb.

I could only welcome this mode if they gave us everytime a free 5 Star version of the VG winner.

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

no, VG is really the only game mode i hate... because of several reason:
1) your score depends on luck and if you camp the game mode, people that have lifes and go to work are basicly screwed.
2) The random character pick...
3) cant play it for extended periods of time when i want and have time (this ties with point 1), you get cockblocked every 30 min
4) thematicly its just dumb.

I could only welcome this mode if they gave us everytime a free 5 Star version of the VG winner.

Yeah, questions need to be asked when a game mode is less fun than doing nothing, but the time-sensitive aspect of it is the worst part. At least with AA (which I despise) I can do it anytime I want.

4 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

I love you.

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

If it was a pure popularity contest like originally than yeah, playboy bunnies would win.  However, with the current VG structure really anyone could win.  Shanna has far less popularity than Takumi, who finished in the Top 10 of the CYL poll, yet Shanna still won.

Spent my war chest of 325 orbs on this banner.  So far, I've gotten these 5-star characters: Spring Catria, Spring Alphonse, Spring Kagero (with -Atk :angry: ), Jaffar, Lachesis (why is she a 5-star), Hinoka, and Takumi.  Diving in again to get a decent IV Kagero.

Edited by Charmeleonbrah

Argh, I only want Alfonse, yet I got no green orbs until like the 5th time pulling where I got 1. Got only 1 a couple more times and I pulled Sharena, and a bunch of trash. Spent around 80 orbs and no Alfonse, waiting until after Thracia to try again. It felt like green orbs were made rarer this time on purpose, anyone else?

47 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Argh, I only want Alfonse, yet I got no green orbs until like the 5th time pulling where I got 1. Got only 1 a couple more times and I pulled Sharena, and a bunch of trash. Spent around 80 orbs and no Alfonse, waiting until after Thracia to try again. It felt like green orbs were made rarer this time on purpose, anyone else?

I think it's just confirmation bias. But if it helps, there's a smaller chance of Green stones appearing compared to other stones, simply because there are less Green heroes.

Anyway, I did my free summon, but I'll be painfully waiting for the next Legendary banner before I commit anything. Of the heroes, I'm only interested in Sharena, but just vaguely. More than anything, I just want one of the 4 so I can say I have a seasonal hero XD

I actually got Sharena on my next attempt after running out of orbs and going to get a few more free ones! YAAAAY!

Also, she's +Atk, -Def! FUCK YEAH, THANK YOU GAME! Makes up for the stupidity with greens...and my having pulled three horse Chroms before male Morgan showed even once last time.

I'll wait to try for her bro when I have a nice orb stockpile again. Perhaps after the legendary banner. Though given a certain recent datamine, I might want to blow a lot of orbs on this one too... xP

8 hours ago, Nowi's Husband said:

So by "new hero" they just meant the existing ones with a costume?

By "new hero", they really meant new hero, not new character.

As I mentioned much earlier, the English notification was likely poorly translated. Technically correct, but misleading.

7 hours ago, Hilda said:

i mean its obvious that either Kagero or Camilla will win (most likely Camilla).

Because it was so damned obvious that Shanna would win hers.

When you enter here to read opinions about the stats of the new units and end up almost making some pop corns to read about fanservice, the loving drama of Abel and Est, and more! 

Seriosly, I still don’t know why people keep thinking that Fire Emblem has too much fanservice. However, it’s something that depends on the person, so I’m not going to add anything new.

However, for those who say that people here complain too much about fanservice, I think you should see the Pokemon Trading Card Game fanbase in some forums when a new female supporter Full Art Card is revealed. After reading them, this here sounds as a joke xD

Also, someone pointed that he/she (I don’t remember) liked to see some muscles...and who could have better muscles than Bartre!? :D

Now, back on topic, I did a full pull and got a 5* Dorcas. I didn’t even know that he had Quick Riposte :O . Well, I think that making a meme defense team will be easier now with Bartre and Dorcas :D (Although I still want Kagero)

Used my saved 100 orbs and got the pity rate up to 4%. Bought a few orbs and got Spring Kagero (+Atk/-Def) and Spring Sharena (+Spd/-Res) on the same session.

Now I get to save plenty of orbs for the Thracia banner.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Spent 170 orbs or so before I ran out of box space and got pity-broken by Ninian, Deirdre, Clair, and Myrrh.

I think I must be pulling from the wrong banner or something.

At least you got that Illya voice

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Sanya is best Kadowaki Mai.

That was my 15th copy of her.

Open 15 tabs of Myrhh quotes and have them all play at the same time

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Open 15 tabs of Myrhh quotes and have them all play at the same time

I really wish if you had multiple of the same unit they would say their quotes in unison 

24 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Sanya is best Kadowaki Mai.

I want to be blessed for Sanya's voice.

I got Senran Kagero in the first summoning section, alongside a 5 star Rody... That was strange xDU