Awakening DLC Famitsu Scans

Azz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, r_n said:

wasn't it supposed to be like 9 PM EST, not 8?

Typically updates in Japan are at 9 am which is 8 pm EST. Unless it is an hour later cause DST.

Just now, MrPerson0 said:

Very possible. Odd since it would had have to go through many editors.

Mistakes happen even in the best scenarios.

besides is it really any odder than launching mere hours after going to stores?

Considering the website hasn't updated and there's no video updates, it looks likely Famitsu made a mistake.

Still, the whole situation is just odd. First there was the ghost update a couple weeks ago, the Warriors maps in Heroes got delayed, and now Famitsu gets the date wrong? What is happening?

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

Considering the website hasn't updated and there's no video updates, it looks likely Famitsu made a mistake.

Still, the whole situation is just odd. First there was the ghost update a couple weeks ago, the Warriors maps in Heroes got delayed, and now Famitsu gets the date wrong? What is happening?

Well I bet we get an update from Famitsu at some point, have to imagine japanese twitter will flood them about this.

31 minutes ago, Florete said:

Agreed something about this seems very off. I really wanna know What going on right now ugh. Come on nintendo or IS or koei tecmo or whoever’s in charge of this nonsense. Say something please!!

1 minute ago, Silent shifter said:

I think they are waiting for a global release. So maybe when Nintendo eShop in the west updates, the update will be released altogether.

Doesn't make sense when in prior DLC releases, they were global releases at 9am JST. This meant the US would get it the night before.

Yeah, it's only 10:46 AM in Japan right now, they may just be getting it out later. I've seen Nintendo and other companies be very inconsistent with release times.

If they got it wrong, they'll notice and issue a correction.

It could be another situation like with the Fates DLC in that it is being released later then scheduled but rather then just the west being affected, it's everywhere.

35 minutes ago, Azz said:

It could be another situation like with the Fates DLC in that it is being released later then scheduled but rather then just the west being affected, it's everywhere.

I think it’s comint next week because the magazine technically is leaked 

26 minutes ago, Homosexualbeard said:

I don't see why that would matter. The scan doesn't say "this week". It refers to the release date as 3 22.

It releases the 23rd! That’s after the 22nd! Why have it in the magazine? 

2 minutes ago, Homosexualbeard said:

Maybe their editor isn't very good at math?

Well it ain’t just that 

they also are like 3 hours past the time every other dlc release and as I seen many other places, the warriors map in fire Emblem Heroes is comin next week and the other two were the same week. 

1 minute ago, IEatLasers said:

Well it ain’t just that 

they also are like 3 hours past the time every other dlc release and as I seen many other places, the warriors map in fire Emblem Heroes is comin next week and the other two were the same week. 

Who knows? Could be anything. I just don't think the magazine scans being leaked has anything to do with it. I hope it is this week, though.

1 hour ago, Deva Ashera said:

I sent a tweet to the FE Musuo Twitter..let's see if they reply.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deva_Ashera/status/976668694578368512

I mean watching their site, we can see that they’ve been tweeting today and haven’t said anything about a dlc supposedly releasing today. Info got from a magazine releasing tomorrow (day after the dlc) it to me really really shows that we won’t get it for a full week. 

1 hour ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Dammit website, update! I want those sweet, sweet renders!

It probably will Monday. (Weekday after Friday, Friday being when the magazine officially releases)