Make 1 change to any FE scene to make it instantly ruin the moment

Faellin

I'll take Awakening chapter 9. When Emmeryn makes her sacrifice, instead of leaning forward and letting gravity do the work. She does a swan dive into the pavement instead.

Edited by Faellin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Fates, you go on a different route than what you chose during Chapter 6.  "Oh, you want Conquest.  NO, YOU'RE GOING TO REVELATION, AND THE GAME WON'T UNPAUSE UNTIL YOU BUY IT!"

Greil's death scene.

Mist: DAD! Somebody forgot to flush the toilet again and Boyd and Gatrie are arguing over who it was and blaming each other!

Greil's brief distraction gives BK time to literally stab him in the back.

inb4 "medieval times blah blah blah", I'll have you know that indoor plumbing was invented in our world by the Ancient Romans, so it's possible.

Spoiler

In the confrontation scene between Lucina and Robin in Awakening, Emmeryn shows up and sings a song to Lucina about how killing friends is bad and she shouldn't kill Robin.

And in the end of Fates: Conquest, you see the same "disappearance" scene of Azura from Birthright, but Azura is in her "mysterious singer" outfit and thus no one actually knows it's her, leading to an even more infuriating case of dramatic irony than the original mysterious singer scene.

When Eliwood + Durandal go for a slicing good time with Ninian, Eliwood lands too hard and breaks one of his legs

Fates:

VS Xander Birthright

Spoiler

Elise swearing and begging for her possessions to be burned. She dies just before she can ask for peace.

Azura's ending in Birthright.

Spoiler

"I've kept a lot from you... We are cousins."

VS Ryoma

Spoiler

Hit rate RNG isn't in his favor and he misses, making it awkward for everybody.

Takumi's VS scene- Gets a bad case of allergies, sneezing, coughing, and hacking in this scene

Spoiler

Leo's vs cutscene

Spoiler

Niles making vulgar remarks as Leo speaks/after he finishes

Edited by Arcphoenix

6 minutes ago, Dainank said:

HELP! I can't seem to make posts at all, only reply... If someone could please fix this ty :)

Be more active on the forums.  There's gotta be SOMETHING you'd like to talk about.

(and don't hijack topics, that's rude)

3 minutes ago, Dainank said:

No I have been. Ive also been locked out of the Discord since half a year and I do not understand why...

Post outside of Far from the Forest.  Why would you want to chat with a bunch of people you've barely interacted with?

You also joined in December.  That's not half a year.

EDIT: And PM me further questions.  Again, hijacking a topic is RUDE.

Edited by eclipse

35 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Greil's death scene.

Mist: DAD! Somebody forgot to flush the toilet again and Boyd and Gatrie are arguing over who it was and blaming each other!

Greil's brief distraction gives BK time to literally stab him in the back.

inb4 "medieval times blah blah blah", I'll have you know that indoor plumbing was invented in our world by the Ancient Romans, so it's possible.

Why do I get the feeling you've written fan fic with this happening in it?

Mustafa's chapter in awakening:

Mustafa: well, since you won't surrender, I have no choice but to go BESERK on you!! (He is of the berserker class)

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Why do I get the feeling you've written fan fic with this happening in it?

Probably because I'm a huge fanficer lol. But no, I haven't written a scene like that. Not yet anyway.

19 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

In the scene of Lucia's execution at the end of Radiant Dawn Part 2, the Greil Mercenaries arrive all dressed up as Naruto characters.

Or Shinon missing the rope entirely and somehow hitting Elincia

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

In Fates, you go on a different route than what you chose during Chapter 6.  "Oh, you want Conquest.  NO, YOU'RE GOING TO REVELATION, AND THE GAME WON'T UNPAUSE UNTIL YOU BUY IT!"

Forced revelation!! A fate worse than death..

Awakening Chapter 6, Chrom offers to pay Gaius to switch sides and Gaius accepts on condition of the bag of sweets begin given to him. However, as Chrom hands him the candy, Gaius knifes him as it was secretly a plot to kill Chrom, not Emmeryn.

8 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Awakening Chapter 6, Chrom offers to pay Gaius to switch sides and Gaius accepts on condition of the bag of sweets begin given to him. However, as Chrom hands him the candy, Gaius knifes him as it was secretly a plot to kill Chrom, not Emmeryn.

That would be interesting. Chrom gets killed, and it turns out Lissa is the real lord.

:P:

56 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

In the scene of Lucia's execution at the end of Radiant Dawn Part 2, the Greil Mercenaries arrive all dressed up as Naruto characters.

22 minutes ago, Motendra said:

At the end of Act II in Echoes, when Celica goes in for the glomp, Alm takes one step to the side, making her completely miss and fall flat on her face

I vote for these two lol.

During Ike's speech before the final battle at the end of PoR, one of the cat laguz hacks up a hairball. In human form. And then says "sorry, I must've eaten some bad meat."

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

During Ike's speech before the final battle at the end of PoR, one of the cat laguz hacks up a hairball. In human form. And then says "sorry, I must've eaten some bad meat."

Specifically mutton for older players' sake.

7 minutes ago, CyberController said:

That would be interesting. Chrom gets killed, and it turns out Lissa is the real lord.

:P:

I'd play that game!