Make 1 change to any FE scene to make it instantly ruin the moment

Faellin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:50 PM, Faellin said:

Or Shinon missing the rope entirely and somehow hitting Elincia

There is a french YouTube series about role-playing game called "aventure" and this is what happen at the end of a season (critical miss at the most important moment ,it's hilarious and sad. ) 

My moment from fire emblem 8 the dialogue between caelach and Joshua is changed and Joshua called Caelach "Bro".(fire emblem 8 ) .

• 2 weeks later...

After killing Gaggles, the door suddenly opens... and Gordin pokes his head in and says, "Don't worry sire! That was just a double."

Gaggles was part of Gra's troops and his frantic muffling was him trying to tell the thug that he had the wrong guy.

Radiant Dawn: Part 3 Endgame:

When the medallion is fully engulfed in flames. Mist has the idea to just grab a bucket of water to douse it. Ashera goes back to sleep forever. Plot averted.

Fates Chapter 6:

Xander: Come back to Nohr!

Ryoma: No, come to Hoshido! We are your family!

"Greil Merceneries pop out of the bushes" Ike: No, we are your family!"

"The Sheppards pop out of some other bushes" Chrom: No come with us! We are your family!"

"The Deliverance shows up" Alm: We are your true family! Come join us!

17 minutes ago, CyberController said:

That scene in Chapter 17 where Flora sets herself on fire, she’s suddenly extinguished by a cold wind. 

Flora furiously striking her steel dagger against a flint "Damn fire keeps going out. The wood is covered in snow. Can someone please stand to block the wind? I'm trying to kill myself." 

10 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Takumi jumps off the wall of Hoshiodo, but lands in some bushes and they break the fall

Or a trampoline, and he bounces right back on top of the wall. BETRAYED BY A TRAMPOLINE!

10 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Or a trampoline, and he bounces right back on top of the wall. BETRAYED BY A TRAMPOLINE!

"Defeated, by you? Ugh."

For Thracia 776, every time a FoW map shows up, a bunch of allied priests show up with lots of torches and torch staves with the dialogue "Light the way for the Prince of Light's cousin!".

18 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Reminds me of The Emperor's New Groove.

"For the last time, we did not ordered a giant trampoline!"

---

Anyway, and speaking of, in either Elibe game where the "Paths over water appear or disappear" gimmick happens, instead every water tile is covered the first time it happens. Enemy is confused, and yells: "Wrong lever!!!"

On 4/25/2018 at 1:03 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Reminds me of The Emperor's New Groove.

"For the last time, we did not ordered a giant trampoline!"

---

Anyway, and speaking of, in either Elibe game where the "Paths over water appear or disappear" gimmick happens, instead every water tile is covered the first time it happens. Enemy is confused, and yells: "Wrong lever!!!"

"Why did we even HAVE that lever?!"

In PoR when re-recruiting Shinon, he's drunk and peeing in bushes and spewing profanities. The Daein troops hand him over to Ike for free no questions asked.

4 hours ago, CyberController said:

"Yeah, Azura. I love it when you torture me like that".

Azura be like "Yes Daddy, be pleasured by my dance~"
... Geez, I just disgusted myself.

Every time Azura opens her mouth, Corrin says: "Shut up, Azura."

Ike's promotion to Lord gets postponed by bureaucracy and instead Sanaki tells him to wait several weeks for the paperwork to go through.

Meanwhile, the Laguz kings take out Ashnard single-handedly and we find out that Ike was never needed in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Slumber said:

Ike's promotion to Lord gets postponed by bureaucracy and instead Sanaki tells him to wait several weeks for the paperwork to go through.

Meanwhile, the Laguz kings take out Ashnard single-handedly and we find out that Ike was never needed in the first place. 

Haha. This one seems more than possible.

This is more of an improvement than a ruin. Iago in Fates is instead Tommy Wisaeu.

For a ruin scene, when Sigurd’s ghost is talking to Seliph, have Sigurd mention that Seliph should keep a distance from Julia, and saying something about flipper grandkids. Thus confusing Seliph.