• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, FootwaySublong said:

Fireball by Pitbull plays at Belhalla.

'Nuff Said.

Or Ring of Fire by Dragonforce.

When Azura dies in Birthright, the Mario Bros. death jingle starts playing.

When Natasha is recruited in Sacred Stones, instead of talking to Joshua she pepper sprays him and kicks him in the balls and runs.

21 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

When Natasha is recruited in Sacred Stones, instead of talking to Joshua she pepper sprays him and kicks him in the balls and runs.

Sounds like this scene...

"My name is Xaizor, and I'm afraid your path ends here..." Cue the gameplay turning into Killer Instinct's (As awesome as that would be, it would be hilariously out of place).

At the finale of Gaiden or SoV, Alm does the shield drop... except the shield gets stuck on his arm. Cue several awkward moments of him trying to remove it.

In Gaiden, after Alm delivers the final blow, Duma ends his otherwise graceful last words with "...now get off my face."

Immediately afterwards, Alm states that jumping on-top of an undead blob of slime may not have been his best idea, and that he'll never get the smell or slime out of his armor again.

4 hours ago, CyberController said:

Instead of fighting Takumi at the end of Conquest, you have to race him. Hope you picked "Speed" for your boon.

Speed only applies to attack speed. Agility would be a more fitting term. Move would be the star you'd need for a race (and if we're to take fatigue into account, high HP).

On 5/11/2018 at 8:53 PM, Jotari said:

Speed only applies to attack speed. Agility would be a more fitting term. Move would be the star you'd need for a race (and if we're to take fatigue into account, high HP).

Well, you still need Agility. I mean, you need to make turns in a race.

Cain and Kain accidentally get mixed up and switch games. Now, Fire Emblem has had furies werewolf's since the beginning, the lighting sword is now a katana, and the Christmas knight archetype never came into existence. Meanwhile, Blustone now has horse units, and there is one less lighting defender and Cain will never get an in-universe fan club as large as Kain's, so their hilarious encounters will never happen.

At the end of SoV Alm tells Celica that he loves her, but he also loves his other potential love interests and will only rule alongside her if she allows him to rule as a Harem King, giving Faye and Clair a happy ending alongside Celica as his 3 consorts.

At the end of any S-Support with Cordelia she tells her spouse she can just pretend they are Chrom when she needs to. (Also applies with Tharja only replace Chrom with Robin.)

We'll return to Flora's death scene in birthright. Flora burns herself to death and Felicia is left heartbroken. Immidiately afterwards Corrin orders Felicia to his room and starts rubbing her face regardless of what just happened to her.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

We'll return to Flora's death scene in birthright. Flora burns herself to death and Felicia is left heartbroken. Immidiately afterwards Corrin orders Felicia to his room and starts rubbing her face regardless of what just happened to her.

When you realize this inevitably happened to some Japanese players. Thanks Treehouse for removing skinship so I couldn't do this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1.6.2018 at 11:16 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

This could be actually a really sweet scene when you think about it (not the facerubbing, I mean). Corrin invites Felicia to his room to comfort her after losing her sister.
To be honest, I missed a scene like that in the game, since Felicia and Corrin are pretty close, regardless of whether or not you decide to hook them up with each other.

More on topic: Birthright chapter 15, when Kaze falls off the cliff and seemingly dies, it's revealed that the cliff was actually only around one and a half metres deep and you couldn't see the ground only because of the mist from the explosion and the fact that it was night at the time, so Kaze isn't actually dead.