Should there be another Smash Ballot?

Should there be another Smash Ballot?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be another Smash Ballot?

• Yes!
    • pls no, I don't want to be salty about the winner(s)
  2. 2. Should you be able to vote multiple times?

• Yes, once per day. And they all should count
    • No, one vote per nintendo account.

I was always confused by the first one when it started half a year after the game launched. Plus the enormous amount of Ridley fans felt cheated since they assumed he was "disqualified" by being in the game already as a stage boss. Wouldn't they want to do a ballot before the game is released? They didn't know if the most voted characters will include somebody they could feasibly add in as DLC. So I pose the question to you guys, is it prime time for another ballot? How would you want them to do it differently?

I'm torn on this. I really enjoyed how HYPE the last ballot was, but like, I'm fine with the roster of Sm4sh returning, maybe with Wolf, Icies, and Snek in it. IDK, what characters would y'all even vote for?

inb4 goku and sora- I know that they are now even more possible, since DBFZ and Squenix letting Cloud in, but personally, I wouldn't want Goku in. No other anime characters are in, and that would open some real floodgates that we might not want open

Hell yeah! I'm definitely not one of those people who goes "people want goku in smash so they shouldn't listen to fans" type people, so another smash ballot, maybe having multiple winners this time, would be cool.

2 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

I'd vote for Shantae. She's my #1 request.

You. I like you.

Voted yes because sure, why not. It was thanks to the ballot we got Bayonetta after all.