Chef's Hats, once again

Mbgx16

Hey Serenes, I need a little favor.

I'm doing lunatic runs of Fates and since it helped me through Conquest hard, I would like to slap a chef's hat on Jakob to take advantage of his cooking skills. Could anyone send me a few?

Since I'm doing all three routes, I would need three chef's hats, preferably one a day so I don't accidentally receive them to one file. Feel free to message me to work out the kinks, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

My Castle Code is 11764-75667 33666-38903. I have an North American copy of the game as well.

Thanks in advance!

- Matt

I can help send you some, and I can send you some each day. If you want, I can send you one today when I get home. 

When I visit you it'll be under the name of Matt, since he's my avatar. If you want to visit me back the castle code in my description will link back to my Revelation file, and I've got a lot of good skills on people if you want to pick some up. 

I'm happy to help out, and hopefully Jakob will make some good meals for your team. 

That's perfect, thank you so much! Yeah, send it today, and I'll shoot you a PM after I get it. I'll check after my class tonight around 10pm eastern

On 3/22/2018 at 5:35 PM, Mbgx16 said:

That's perfect, thank you so much! Yeah, send it today, and I'll shoot you a PM after I get it. I'll check after my class tonight around 10pm eastern

I completely didn't see this post until right now, I'm so sorry! I just sent you one and I'll send you two other ones in the next two days if that is okay for you. Again, I'm sorry about not seeing it sooner and any inconveniences this caused. >.<