March's Legendary Hero (DATAMINE/SPOILER)

Anacybele

9 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

When does this banner start again? Regardless, I don’t like how they decided to put a legendary banner in the middle of the Spring Banner. I burnt most of my orbs on that. Now I’ll be saving up for this banner, then after that, I’ll go back to spring.

I think it's the other way round. There is a Legendary banner at the end of every month. So they decided to overlap the Spring banner with the Legendary banner.

That said, the Spring banner--much like most seasonal banners--lasts a whole month, so it would've overlapped anyway XD

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A F!Robin who learned to harness her dragon powers for good is an interesting premise for me, but I hope she isn't armored so I can use her with the rest of my Dragon team.

That said, I don't know if I want to pull for her. I'll just wait for the trailer, I suppose: I'll be tempted if she has an interesting kit or the other colorless units are interesting.

Bizarro Grima who was engineered with the purpose to stop the tyrannical theocracy that serves a degenerated Naga

Reminds me of my idea of CYL Veronica where she has to fight Askr, Muspell, and her blood curse that makes her want to kill. The world is falling down around her and she just wants to stop hurting the heroes :<

Just asking, where did we heard about the next legendary hero being a colorless dragon? As far as I remember the symbol just appeared on Exalted Chrom's Falchion (and every other weapon effective against dragons) but that's it. 

If I remember correctly there's nothing saying that the colorless dragon will come anytime soon.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

A F!Robin who learned to harness her dragon powers for good is an interesting premise for me, but I hope she isn't armored so I can use her with the rest of my Dragon team.

No silly, she'll be Horse because puzzle that one out after getting beat by Horse-Dragon Emblem when you thought Armor-Dragon Emblem was bad enough!

As for Levin Sword, @Anacybele asked how that would work for a Grey Unit. The answer, I think, is to make it be considered a Dagger with a unique attack animation.

7 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Just asking, where did we heard about the next legendary hero being a colorless dragon? As far as I remember the symbol just appeared on Exalted Chrom's Falchion (and every other weapon effective against dragons) but that's it. 

If I remember correctly there's nothing saying that the colorless dragon will come anytime soon.

It was mentioned in the patch notes that a colorless dragon will be implemented soon.

It was never revealed how, so it's not guaranteed that it will be a Legendary Hero, but the probability is pretty high that it will be.

1 minute ago, SoulWeaver said:

As for Levin Sword, @Anacybele asked how that would work for a Grey Unit. The answer, I think, is to make it be considered a Dagger with a unique attack animation.

...But why would they do that when it'd be easier just to make it a sword?

12 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

In the 2.3 update notification it says "A colorless dragon unit is planned to be added." They don't say the word soon, but it's placement in the update notes sort of implies it will happen before the next update which should be in two weeks.

Edited by Glennstavos

10 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Besides what Ice Dragon mentioned, going by previous trends, the Legendary banners always have at most one Legendary Hero of each colour. This was implied when Fjorm was replaced by Ephraim in the banner. For the next banner, we know Ike, Fjorm and Gunnthra are all present, so the new Legendary Hero--if there is one--cannot be red, blue or green and thus must be colourless.

According to the data-mines, the next Legendary Hero is Robin and assuming she's the colorless hero, a colorless dragon makes the most sense from the available options, since Robin is at least connected to dragons. The other options are bow Robin, dagger Robin and staff Robin, which seem even less likely to me.

Of course, it would be funny if we all guessed totally wrong XD

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why would they do half the things they do in Heroes and yet only one Marth? The world will never know.

To be serious, I have no idea why they'd go that route, and it seems very unlikely, I was just coming up with a scenario where the Robin is still Grey but has the Levin Sword since you asked how they'd even do that.

Given that their method for designating dragon colors is sometimes baffling, having a colorless dragon Robin is in "yeah sure why not" territory. I'm down for some potentially better Female Robin art. 

What's worse than Corrin or Lilith, someone asked. Robin.

I really hope not. Missed out on a potentialm3rd Takumeme because of this.

WHAT AM I TO MAKE OF ALL THESE ORBS?!?!!!?

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Why would they do half the things they do in Heroes and yet only one Marth? The world will never know.

To be serious, I have no idea why they'd go that route, and it seems very unlikely, I was just coming up with a scenario where the Robin is still Grey but has the Levin Sword since you asked how they'd even do that.

Yeah, fair enough. xP

You know what I like about this banner? Gives people an excuse to waste their orbs. I can keep Leif all for myself

Edited by silveraura25

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Considering most Legendaries are likely to be main characters, and most main characters are primarily sword users, getting in other or alternate weapons keeps them from having to cycle through Red legendaries faster than the other colors. I suspect that this is why we got Ephraim so soon, and that we'll see characters like Takumi, Camilla, and Hector to help prevent a glut of Red legendaries.

I agree that Levin Sword being a dagger is rather silly, and I personally expect to see Gangrel show up with it eventually. 

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Considering most Legendaries are likely to be main characters, and most main characters are primarily sword users, getting in other or alternate weapons keeps them from having to cycle through Red legendaries faster than the other colors. I suspect that this is why we got Ephraim so soon, and that we'll see characters like Takumi, Camilla, and Hector to help prevent a glut of Red legendaries.

I agree that Levin Sword being a dagger is rather silly, and I personally expect to see Gangrel show up with it eventually. 

Yeah, I get that. There's also the idea to make more OC legendaries like Fjorm and Gunnthra. But yeah, dagger Levin Sword is silly. Gangrel getting it makes sense too.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I get that. There's also the idea to make more OC legendaries like Fjorm and Gunnthra. But yeah, dagger Levin Sword is silly. Gangrel getting it makes sense too.

Yep, another strong possibility, especially in the future. I do think, however, that it means that Laegjarn and Laevatainn are gonna be unplayable for a long time.

Anyway, I am going to speculate that if this is Robin, that she'll have a 3 charge version of Ignis, probably called Grand Ignis or something. This would match the trend of unique specials that are functionally identical to existing and theoretical specials but have a -1 cooldown.

1 minute ago, Johann said:

Yep, another strong possibility, especially in the future. I do think, however, that it means that Laegjarn and Laevatainn are gonna be unplayable for a long time.

Anyway, I am going to speculate that if this is Robin, that she'll have a 3 charge version of Ignis, probably called Grand Ignis or something. This would match the trend of unique specials that are functionally identical to existing and theoretical specials but have a -1 cooldown.

Gunthra, and I think Ephraim got unique skills as oppose to specials. Plus, Ice Mirror has the added functionality of adding the reduced damage to damage dealt so it wasn't functionally identical to its equivalent.

11 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Why, just send them to me of course! I'll happily take them off your hands, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Can't. 

Need. More. Katarinas.

I want ALL of them.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Gunthra, and I think Ephraim got unique skills as oppose to specials. Plus, Ice Mirror has the added functionality of adding the reduced damage to damage dealt so it wasn't functionally identical to its equivalent.

Ephraim has the Solar Brace B passive while his Special is just Sol, so yeah you’re right.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Very possible, though I think of Ignis being sort of Robin's trademark skill since it debuted with them in Awakening. They like going with thematic and lore-based skill choices whenever they can.

17 minutes ago, Johann said:

Yeah, that would all make sense. I like the idea of female Robin getting a 3 cooldown Ignis too. But only if her Def can make good use of it. Otherwise, that just makes no sense.

I guess I'm ok with F!Robin, but I personally would have prefered divine dragon tiki for a legendary colorless dragon, this also assumes that we are even getting a dragon at all.

though this could be wrong, as robin could have just been a placeholder, I think they said this is the first time datamining the arena units, so there is no good way to tell for sure.