March's Legendary Hero (DATAMINE/SPOILER)

Anacybele

5 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

it's delthea. someone mentioned that reinhardt got the same treatment the last set

I'm not sure if the shadowy figure is Delthea or not. The side ponytail reminds me of Ishtar, actually. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin's one of my favorite characters in the series and I'm not shocked about femu getting another alt due to IS treating them as separate characters and neither gendered version has four alts to themselves yet. However I'm going to be super annoyed if she does turn out to be a colorless dragon that is literally just a stat swap of grima with reused chibi assets, but at the same time her grandmaster outfit would be really cool if Wada Sachiko.Mayo, Kozaki work their magic. It's bothersome since I'm going back and forth between excitement and skepticism if this turns out to be true I hope she's done justice all robins are good robins after all

Edited by MisfitMiju

33 minutes ago, Leif said:

I'm not sure if the shadowy figure is Delthea or not. The side ponytail reminds me of Ishtar, actually. 

I compared the two, it's an exact match.

3 hours ago, Thane said:

Yeah that's what I assumed as well. And if it's a new Water Hero, then Corrin would make the most sense. Of course, we don't know if they'll repeat the pattern of Water - Wind - Earth - Fire. 

Anyway, dragon Robin would be cool, but I'll still guess it's reserved for Corrin for now. Guess we'll find out in a few days. If only I weren't such an impatient man.

Actually, with Ephraim not being on the banner, I'd argue they'd most likely make the next Legendary Hero be fire to avoid element overlap.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they're trying to not have two Legendary Heroes of the same color or element on each banner.

20 minutes ago, Leif said:

Sets 1 and 2 were released last month with Feh as the secret character of set 1 and Reinhardt as the secret character of set 2.

That's also definitely a back ponytail.

6 hours ago, OmNomNom said:

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/977047287376461825

If the shadowed figure is our legendary, a dragon unit doesn't seem as likely (looks to be a tome present). 

Edit: Sorry, not sure how to incorporate link windows.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/977047287376461825

That's definitely not Robin, plus it's clear whoever it is is using a tome. No dragons to see here XD

5 hours ago, Cornguy said:

@Frenzify Why make Robin an avatar at all if you have a predetermined look and personality then? Just let my avatar be a blank slate, unimportant to the story, don't give any illusion to the idea that I have any control over Robin at all, because clearly I don't. 

Also, I doubt people would've been upset to see Robin in their hood in Smash, a lot of people thought if Robin made it in that they'd be wearing a cloak, purely for sake of Robin being an avatar.

But even putting aside what I said, you have tons of different hair styles and colors to choose from, in a game full of characters wearing alternate costumes. Changing their name would obviously be confusing, but it shouldn't be unreasonable to give them a different look once in a while. I just don't think avatar styled characters should have a "default" look, otherwise they aren't an avatar.

Why make Robin a cloaked blank state if Kiran already fits the role tho?

2 hours ago, r_n said:

also literally they just released content where we met a shareena & alfonse who went to the spring fair

There is also a world where Sharena’s name doesn’t get misspelt all the time.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

My sprite assembling skills suck a popsicle, but it is very definitely Delthea:
Untitled_3.jpg

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Untitled_3.jpg

I stand corrected. It's amazing how a silhouette can throw stuff off. 

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You forgot to include the giant bow in her hair.

Right, I did. Not remaking this because 1) I’m lazy, 2) I didn’t save it, and 3) it was supposed a quickie. Doesn’t make the silhouette any less hers.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sometimes I feel like we need a PSA saying, "There is only one 'E' in Sharena."

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I really don't think it matters or hinders the possibility of him being included in Heroes in the slightest. Plus Heroes is a world in which all realities co-exist which means there aren't single canon paths. In Heroes, some Archanea Saga exists in which Tiki dies and Nagi replaces her offering Marth another Falchion. In Heroes, Fallen Takumi exists, which means that all Fates paths are canon. 

Alternate dimension self I would like to see- King of Sorrows Marth.

Comes from an Archanea where he didn't complete the Binding Shield and thus got the Bad Ending. Just when Marth thought peace had returned, he had to fight a Medeus at full strength as a Shadow Dragon, one able to roam the world with legions of Earth Dragons and not trapped in shrine with them. In the process, Marth's sister Elice, as well as Lena, Maria, Nyna, and also Michalis all died. Tiki's mind also degenerated too severely in this time and she had to put to eternal sleep. Kris sacrificed themselves, as their Bad Character Ending suggests might have happened, and Marth lost many other comrades besides these.

Eventually, Marth did slay Medeus with the Falchion, brought a final end to Gharnef, and when it was all done, Marth finally reassembled the Binding Shield. But by this point, he no longer knew joy, nor could feel it ever again, not even Caeda or Merric, if they had lived, could ease his weary soul. Marth ruled a devastated Archanea selflessly, wasting his hollowed self on efforts to salvage a continent razed to the ground and deluged in blood by Medeus and his feral dragons. It would be centuries before Archanea would fully recover.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

55 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

3) it was supposed a quickie.

I thought sucking a popsicle already implies that it is a quickie.

45 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But by this point, he no longer knew joy, nor could feel it ever again, not even Caeda or Merric

I can see Marth deriving joy from Caeda, but I never knew Marth and Merric had sexy time together too. Am I missing something?

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

I can see Marth deriving joy from Caeda, but I never knew Marth and Merric had sexy time together too. Am I missing something?

Well, Elice is dead in this hypothetical timeline so...I’ll let you draw your own conclusions.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I meant that purely in deep platonic friendship terms!

However... Khadein's academy is an overwhelmingly male boarding school with few women young and old in the oasis. The young Clerics often living a life of chastity and eternal virginity. Young men there tend to get the "Khadein Itch" due to this, and some turn to each other relieve it. The professors look the other way, at least 10% of them having scratched that same inch in their youthful days I've estimated. I won't say much more, other than the tension between Arlen and Merric in Mystery being more than just the former's envy over Excalibur.

And in world of abject suffering and loss, if Marth and Merric both so very miserable must share a bed as night falls on the frontline in Aurelis against Medeus's 19th Wyvern Legion to keep their bodies warm and their dying spirits alive, who would criticize them?

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, Elice is dead in this hypothetical timeline so...I’ll let you draw your own conclusions.

I just read the back story a little more... I guess Marth outgrowing his hair would be enough for Merric. Marth does look a bit androgynous, especially with his tiara.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I meant that purely in deep platonic friendship terms!

However... Khadein's academy is an overwhelmingly male boarding school with few women young and old in the oasis. The young Clerics often living a life of chastity and eternal virginity. Young men there tend to get the "Khadein Itch" due to this, and some turn to each other relieve it. The professors look the other way, at least 10% of them having scratched that same inch in their youthful days I've estimated. I won't say much more, other than the tension between Arlen and Merric in Mystery being more than just the former's envy over Excalibur.

And in world of abject suffering and loss, if Marth and Merric both so very miserable must share a bed as night falls on the frontline in Aurelis against Medeus's 19th Wyvern Legion to keep their bodies warm and their dying spirits alive, who would criticize them?

Ah, I see. It is just that reading Marth deriving joy (or not) from Caeda and Merric in the same sentence made me a little confused on who he likes to swing his Falchion at.

Yaoi version of Strawberry Panic in a Fire Emblem setting sounds interesting.

Would Caeda be happy sleeping between them then? Does that mean Archanea is no longer a world just abject suffering and loss? And did Ogma join the party?

10 hours ago, Frenzify said:

I would imagine far more people would be upset than pleased at having Robin constantly cloaked in an attempt to keep their appearance vague, and having a whole bunch of different looking Robins/Corrins just because their games offer character customisation will confuse the hell out of things. For those whose first Fire Emblem game is Heroes, they'd have no idea what the hell is going on. It's accepted at this point that their default appearances are their official appearances, and I've never seen any complaints about it, either. So I see no issue with them using those appearances in a game where you aren't Robin. Smash even alleviates this a little bit anyway, with the different colour palates, which I would say is the maximum extent to which it should go. If you were to be have alts with the different ages, why not change their names, or their voices in the pursuit of imagining it's your Awakening avatar?

This game isn't Awakening, at the end of the day. This isn't your avatar character. This is Robin as their own character. No one is insinuating that the player has any influence over Robin in Heroes, because the player isn't Robin. You could argue that being able to summon heroes from different worlds is the perfect excuse for different looking Robins, but it really would just make things more trouble than it needs to be. What about the people who don't like the younger avatars, or the older ones. Having the default one appearance keeps things simple, and appeals to the vast majority. With Corrin they didn't need to do anything, either, since there's literally official art of them. Before the game even came out we knew what Corrin canonically looked like. Just because a character might be the player character/avatar, it doesn't mean that officially/canonically their appearance must also be vague and unconfirmed.

10 hours ago, Cornguy said:

@Frenzify Why make Robin an avatar at all if you have a predetermined look and personality then? Just let my avatar be a blank slate, unimportant to the story, don't give any illusion to the idea that I have any control over Robin at all, because clearly I don't. 

Also, I doubt people would've been upset to see Robin in their hood in Smash, a lot of people thought if Robin made it in that they'd be wearing a cloak, purely for sake of Robin being an avatar.

But even putting aside what I said, you have tons of different hair styles and colors to choose from, in a game full of characters wearing alternate costumes. Changing their name would obviously be confusing, but it shouldn't be unreasonable to give them a different look once in a while. I just don't think avatar styled characters should have a "default" look, otherwise they aren't an avatar.

I have my own opinion on this matter, but it's really too preachy & not to mention off topic.

9 hours ago, silverserpent said:

The deal with Robin is just the same as with the older FF games. Yes, you can customize their appearance (which you couldn't in FF), you can change their name, and you are given choices to make in the story that later reflect how the other characters treated you. Say, for instance, you started up a new file of FF8 and choose to name Squall "Mike" instead. You also take it a step further and hack the game so his hair is a different color just so it can be /your/ character. It doesn't change the fact that "Mike" is still "Squall".

That's a fair comparison but I don't that's right one. The standard FF protagonist's character is already set & stone. There's not much you can do to shape that persona.

IMO, I say Robin/Avatar is more comparable to the likes of Link & the Pokemon protagonist (unless they did something to change that) by Nintendo. If I'm being accurate I personally think Robin is more comparable to someone like Yu Narukami.

9 hours ago, silverserpent said:

IS went with the defaults on Robin because otherwise we would ONLY receive M!Robin in a hood. Also, with S!Sharena, there's now a CHANCE they might decide to incorporate the other hairstyles for special/seasonal Robins/Corrins, but don't expect them to roll through the color wheel. 

And I, for one, actually preferred their default look unless I was trying for a specific look on a gen 2.

I would love it if InSyst actually did this. I really prefer F!Robin using her body type 3 than her standard body type

Back on topic, why are they trying to make Delthea a secret?

14 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Back on topic, why are they trying to make Delthea a secret?

The same reason they made Feh and Reinhardt secrets in the previous sets. It gets people talking, and people talking is literally crowd-sourced advertisement you get for free.

6 hours ago, Soul~! said:

You monster. 

My apologies sir, but that's the account where I use my ultra Roy as Main Team Lead and I can't have two Reds for personal OCD purposes.

Her Lv 40 Quote actually blew my mind though. Kris deconfirmed for Heroes RIP.

Edited by SoulWeaver

44 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Her Lv 40 Quote actually blew my mind though. Kris deconfirmed for Heroes RIP.

I like to think I'm "Kris", in those situations... ಥ_ಥ

I actually just leveled Katarina today, weird. Got her off-focus months ago while learning a hard lesson about why all my orbs should go into Legendary Banners from now until they pump up the focus rate on normal banners. Yeah her level 40 convo is creepy as af. And also unfortunately canon, since I know they want to push the idea of Robin, Corrin, and now Kris being the same person across dimensions. FE16's avatar is probably going to make small talk about "dreams" he's been having where he was a dragon or one where he wakes up in a field and a mysterious person helped him up. Just, ugh.

Recently I've been realizing I don't need the Valor skills so bad when I can just drop a blessing on a unit. Summer Elise, Winter Tharja, Halloween Sakura, and Valentines Roy have all dropped to the same priority as every other seasonal. And seasonals have of course dropped in priority knowing that they'll be re-ran on Legendary Banners where my pity rate isn't broken. If the game keeps improving the availability of seasonal units, I might transition to a state where I'm spending orbs on units I genuinely want. Weird.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Ah, I see. It is just that reading Marth deriving joy (or not) from Caeda and Merric in the same sentence made me a little confused on who he likes to swing his Falchion at.

Hahaha, omg I love that, thanks for the laugh!  :XD:

---

I was kinda hoping the new Legendary Hero would be F-Corrin, but oh well!  Guess we'll see.  I'm so curious to see if it really is Robin!

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

I actually just leveled Katarina today, weird. Got her off-focus months ago while learning a hard lesson about why all my orbs should go into Legendary Banners from now until they pump up the focus rate on normal banners. Yeah her level 40 convo is creepy as af. And also unfortunately canon, since I know they want to push the idea of Robin, Corrin, and now Kris being the same person across dimensions. FE16's avatar is probably going to make small talk about "dreams" he's been having where he was a dragon or one where he wakes up in a field and a mysterious person helped him up. Just, ugh.

You forgot to add Mark to that list as well. Lyn's dialogue makes that a very clear option in Awakening's DLC.

Back when it was just Mark/Robin/Kris, it was actually possible to make a headcanon that could weave their stories together and make it fit. Robin was born, mother sent him back in time to be safe. Make the orphan route the background for Kris (one of the background options you can pick), that whole storyline plays out as is. Once its finished, Validar tried to yank Robin back to his world. Misfired, ended up screwing with his head and sending him to another world where he ended up calling himself Mark. Decided to become a tactician due to subconscious influence from his time with Katarina. Validar tried again, succeeded, once again screwed up Robin's memories but he was found by Chrom instead of ending up in front of Validar. Rest is history.

Moment you throw Corrin into the mix, there's no timeline that can possibly work.