March's Legendary Hero (DATAMINE/SPOILER)

Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

She now has 64 Spd (and 54 HP). What the ever-loving fuck is this?

Fair and balanced. 

(also I love that 1111 HM on Ayra, don’t change it)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

What is this I don't even.

I fielded my Ayra with 3 Fjorms. She now has 64 Spd (and 54 HP). What the ever-loving fuck is this?

I don't know either, but I'm pretty sure I can hear both Barry Allen and Sonic the Hedgehog crying in the distance.

64. . . you realize the boys in blue are going to try and pull her over for speeding, right?

I can't believe Legendary heroes stack like that. Though I suppose there is a decent opportunity cost involved in doing that, but still that could lead to some interesting games of how high can you go.

11 minutes ago, Usana said:

you realize the boys in blue are going to try and pull her over for speeding, right?

You can't be pulled over if they can't catch you. And when you have a 2-charge Special that does 25 damage.

12 minutes ago, Usana said:

Though I suppose there is a decent opportunity cost involved in doing that,

Yeah. It's not exactly advisable to field three of the same character at the same time just to give one character a massive buff.

Okay, well, I suppose against an all-physical or all-magic opposing team, you could field three Ephraims or Gunnthras plus one ginormous tank.

For Def, you get +9 HP and +12 from the blessing and +25 Def maximum from buffs (3 Spur Def 3 for +12 Def, 1 S Spur Def 3 for +4 Def, 1 S Drive Def 3 for +3 Def, 1 S Def Tactic 3 for +6 Def) for a total of +9 HP and +37 Def. +10 Valentine Hector [=Def] would hit 63 HP and 81 Def without any skills of his own.

Okay, I'm going to have to try something this dumb someday (though I'd use Lukas or Draug instead because I don't have anywhere near enough Hectors).

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You can't be pulled over if they can't catch you. And when you have a 2-charge Special that does 25 damage.

Yeah. It's not exactly advisable to field three of the same character at the same time just to give one character a massive buff.

Okay, well, I suppose against an all-physical or all-magic opposing team, you could field three Ephraims or Gunnthras plus one ginormous tank.

For Def, you get +9 HP and +12 from the blessing and +25 Def maximum from buffs (3 Spur Def 3 for +12 Def, 1 S Spur Def 3 for +4 Def, 1 S Drive Def 3 for +3 Def, 1 S Def Tactic 3 for +6 Def) for a total of +9 HP and +37 Def. +10 Valentine Hector [=Def] would hit 63 HP and 81 Def without any skills of his own.

Okay, I'm going to have to try something this dumb someday (though I'd use Lukas or Draug instead because I don't have anywhere near enough Hectors).

Huh. I have a +Def Vector and 3 L'Ephraims. I was going to merge the Ephraims for an arena boost score (well merging 2 Ephraims, keeping 1 for fodder for now) but....this sounds fun?

I mean not sure if it's advisable but I'll try and put it as a Defense team for science.

10 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Huh. I have a +Def Vector and 3 L'Ephraims. I was going to merge the Ephraims for an arena boost score (well merging 2 Ephraims, keeping 1 for fodder for now) but....this sounds fun?

I mean not sure if it's advisable but I'll try and put it as a Defense team for science.

You might want to try someone with a bit more movement than Hector (like Lukas) so that the Ephraims don't all become easy pickings by baiting.

Or wait for a Legendary Hero with a Def or Res boost to be implemented that isn't cavalry.

16 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Ice Dragon True, well not all of the Ephraims are trained anyway.

Just went to Training Tower and still quite satisfying to see 55 Defense on an unmerged +Def Vector, which becomes 59 after L'Ephraim's Fortify Def buff. 

That Ignis will hurt someone really bad.

You could give one Ephraim the DEF tactic seal for 61 DEF on Hector. Fortess DEF/Close Defense on A and Close Defense seal for 73 DEF on EP. 

/Edit: Fortress DEF gives only 5 DEF but is much cheaper than CD. 

Edited by mampfoid

8 hours ago, XRay said:

She definitely gets the waifu appeal, or at least for me anyways. If I was a hottie like that, I would spear my own fish taco too.

This is just pure conjecture. I am guessing the reason why M!Robin is more popular is due to him being more relatable compared to M!Corrin, so people who self-insert into the story would mostly gravitate towards M!Robin, as M!Robin is who the players can identify themselves as. That leaves out M!Corrin since it would be difficult to have two self inserts in the game, and since most players are male and F!Robin and F!Corrin are female, they are a bit harder to identify with.

In my opinion, as for why M!Robin is more relatable, I think he is handsomer, more fashionable (coats are awesome; jump suits are not), cooler, more eloquent (Do you know how smooth he is when wooing girls?), smarter, and vastly more powerful and bad ass (Limit Breaker and class change to practically any class [with some limitation] in the middle of battle). Who wants to self insert as M!Corrin when you can be M!Robin?

Awakening also makes me feel warm and fuzzy, whereas Fates is just sort of "meh." Both stories are cheesy, but Awakening is the good kind of chees, like blue cheese and brie, whereas Fates is more like dried up Kraft Singles that you accidentally left out for a week and forgot about. The "love" and polish you feel from both games are also different; Awakening just feels right like Intelligent Systems poured their hearts out making the game, whereas Fates just feels sloppy and the censorship did not help either. Awakening leaving a better impression definitely helps too.

Is there a way to save quotes, because I'm not going to phrase any better than what this guy just said.

5 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Is there a way to save quotes, because I'm not going to phrase any better than what this guy just said.

I see people save short quotes in their signature.

Since mine is long, you can save it in your profile page or something. I use my profile page as a dump to deposit all my dream team ideas.

Edited by XRay

Except female Corrin is more popular than either of the Robins, so that explanation doesn't make sense.

Female Robin is my favorite default Avatar design personally. I like her cute pigtails, her face, and the fact that she's one of the few 3DS females that gets pants. I'm not against some females wearing skirts, but it seems like 95% of females in recent FE games do or at least have bare thighs which bugs me.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except female Corrin is more popular than either of the Robins, so that explanation doesn't make sense.

Basically, I see male Robin as being the most relatable avatar character for male players, but female Corrin being waifu material.

As such, female Corrin tops popularity for being more waifu than male Robin is relatable. Male Robin then beats out the remaining two avatars because they are less waifu than female Corrin and less relatable than male Robin.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Basically, I see male Robin as being the most relatable avatar character for male players, but female Corrin being waifu material.

As such, female Corrin tops popularity for being more waifu than male Robin is relatable. Male Robin then beats out the remaining two avatars because they are less waifu than female Corrin and less relatable than male Robin.

Yeah, and I don't get why female Robin isn't as much "waifu" material as female Corrin is. Especially since both got busty bikini art in Heroes. I think both are very pretty.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I don't get why female Robin isn't as much "waifu" material as female Corrin is. Especially since both got busty bikini art in Heroes. I think both are very pretty.

My best guess is the outfit. Robin wears a baggy robe over baggy pants (which, incidentally, is a perfectly normal look for males).

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My best guess is the outfit. Robin wears a baggy robe over baggy pants (which, incidentally, is a perfectly normal look for males).

Yeah, I get that, but then we got a very busty female Robin in a bikini swimsuit... lol

30 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yeah, that’s what Robin has against her. Her fashion is more androgynous and not quite as visually appealing as Corrin. I’m curious if she’d be more popular if her default look was more akin to her Grandmaster outfit, but alas she’s forever locked to her standard attire. Thighs do matter unless your name is Lucina... or Micaiah I guess. :P

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I get that, but then we got a very busty female Robin in a bikini swimsuit... lol

I've never thought of S!Robin being particularly busty, tbh. Her bikini top is literally a thin strip across her breasts, and she has been drawn with underboobs, that's why they look bigger. She's definitely smaller than female Robin's oldest body type.

2 minutes ago, Lau said:

I've never thought of S!Robin being particularly busty, tbh. Her bikini top is literally a thin strip across her breasts, and she has been drawn with underboobs, that's why they look bigger. She's definitely smaller than female Robin's oldest body type.

What? She looks even bustier than the oldest female Robin build to me. Also, female Corrin's not bustier either, so...

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think this is the correct answer.  The power of waifu is a force that is nearly unstoppable, I guess only Ike can stand up to it, however if the waifu appeal is weak then in that case non Ike men can triumph.  

1 hour ago, Lewyn said:

I think this is the correct answer.  The power of waifu is a force that is nearly unstoppable, I guess only Ike can stand up to it, however if the waifu appeal is weak then in that case non Ike men can triumph.  

Even someone like Hector has trouble powering through them at times.

Anyways, shouldn't we be getting a preview of the Legendary Heroes today or tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

Anyways, shouldn't we be getting a preview of the Legendary Heroes today or tomorrow?

Isn't it usually the day before the banner releases? Then again, we got the Spring Heroes trailer a day early and I certainly wouldn't mind a repeat of that!

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

Yeah, previous precedent would suggest in about 28 hours but the spring banner moved things up a day so maybe about 4 hours.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

But wouldn't most male Fates players have played with male Corrin? Why would female Corrin get so popular for being "waifu" when all those players barely even saw her?