March's Legendary Hero (DATAMINE/SPOILER)

Anacybele

28 minutes ago, Florete said:

But wouldn't most male Fates players have played with male Corrin? Why would female Corrin get so popular for being "waifu" when all those players barely even saw her?

The whole three routes thing means a lot of players will probably try both Corrins instead of playing the same one three times.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

My best guess is the outfit. Robin wears a baggy robe over baggy pants (which, incidentally, is a perfectly normal look for males).

I loved the baggy trousers for female mages and tacticians in Awakening :(

10 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Thighs do matter unless your name is Lucina... or Micaiah I guess. :P

Micaiah has tights over really nice legs. Tights do appeal to fetishes.

We might get the trailer in a hour since they might have changed the time gap between all trailers and their banners, because that was the case with the easter banner

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Baggy pants get caught on random things as you walk and knock things over.

Are you telling me these aren't the most practical pants of all time?

latest?cb=20171230163909

I guess all those girls wearing mini skirts into battle in Fire Emblem were right all along.

4 hours ago, Florete said:

But wouldn't most male Fates players have played with male Corrin? Why would female Corrin get so popular for being "waifu" when all those players barely even saw her?

Personally, and this may be kind of related to Ice Dragon's relatability topic, but I didn't like any of male Corrin's design options at all. There was only like, 1 or 2 decent hair options, and maybe 1 voice that I like, compared to Male Robin who has better customising options.

Female Corrin had some nice hair options and even accessories, and I like 2 out of the 3 voice options. It just seemed to mesh well with how she acts in the story for me all..I'm not sure why. Maybe it's a whole package thing? I can't exactly explain it

I played Birthright and Conquest. Male avatar for both. Am I a masochist if I want to punch the self-insert character in the face? I'm supposed to be him yet I feel an intense desire to just bury him alive.

I'd rather have a busty female avatar. Which is exactly what I did when I started Conquest on lunatic last week. Short hair and the dark mage outfit work well together. At least I'm having a better time with this avatar than the male one.

While the bonus arena units remains, the elements changes per weeks as it's Fire/Earth now. Legendary Heroes usually correspond to one of the two element in the season, so either another fire or earth I guess. and thunder could be fire or wind so it fits Robin I guess. also, if you fell, don't usually you fell to the ground? Grima is the fell dragon, so earth element maybe? 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

59 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

While the bonus arena units remains, the elements changes per weeks as it's Fire/Earth now. Legendary Heroes usually correspond to one of the two element in the season, so either another fire or earth I guess. and thunder could be fire or wind so it fits Robin I guess. also, if you fell, don't usually you fell to the ground? Grima is the fell dragon, so earth element maybe? 

Guess he fell too hard on the ground in his infancy. Explains his hatred for humanity

11 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

So, the trailer is coming out in ~5 hours. Any final thoughts on Legendary F!Robin? Do you think it's happening?

That, or a troll "FEH Channel tomorrow night" announcement instead.

Well, them sticking with The Branded King group of arena bonus units for another week seems to indicate that the datamined set of bonus heroes is actually plausible, so I'm going to say it's looking likely.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

So, the trailer is coming out in ~5 hours. Any final thoughts on Legendary F!Robin? Do you think it's happening?

I feel like legendary robin is coming too soon if this is the case, we just got another robin and for this to happen not three months later seems questionable.

Of course, I don't think it is set in stone quite yet, it is also possible that robin may be a placeholder.

Healer F!Robin here we come! :p

No, seriously, they could just make her an archer, healer, thief, or colorless dragon if they wanted. F!Robin could even appear as a bride using a bow or staff (or lance, but Fjorm's on this banner and we already have summer F!Robin as a lance infantry F!Robin) and be the "first seasonal legendary hero". That said, more healers would be nice.

I guess we'll finally find out tonight. I hope it's female Robin. I know a lot of people don't want another alt, but I will take anything over another OC. Besides, it's kind of silly to expect anything other than either OCs or alts of already existing heroes for the Legendary characters. They're legendary. The only characters really fitting of that word are basically the main protagonists of the series, or at the very least the most popular characters, all of which have made it into FEH by now except for Leif who will be here soon. You really think we're gonna get something like Legendary Kliff?

16 minutes ago, Sproutling said:

I guess we'll finally find out tonight. I hope it's female Robin. I know a lot of people don't want another alt, but I will take anything over another OC. Besides, it's kind of silly to expect anything other than either OCs or alts of already existing heroes for the Legendary characters. They're legendary. The only characters really fitting of that word are basically the main protagonists of the series, or at the very least the most popular characters, all of which have made it into FEH by now except for Leif who will be here soon. You really think we're gonna get something like Legendary Kliff?

Obviously Ike and Ephraim have set a precedent, but imo the best legendary heroes would have been actual FE verse legends. E.G. Anri, Altina, Roland.

Just now, Baldrick said:

Obviously Ike and Ephraim have set a precedent, but imo the best legendary heroes would have been actual FE verse legends. E.G. Anri, Altina, Roland.

I agree that would have been cool, but very unlikely given that not many people would be interesting in whaling for them.

Well, shit.

Flying Earth (+3 Spd) colorless dragon with Expiration, Iote's Shield, and Bracing Stance.

EDIT: Also reprising Brave Lyn instead of Mist. Good call.

EDIT2: Bonfire hits for 15 damage, so 30-31 Def.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Super happy that I like all three colorless units. My Brave Lyn is already +10 but Swift Sparrow is great fodder for player phase units and I only got two Sakuras. I'll probably pull on blue and red as well. I'd be happy with any of the reds and would really like Lute as I don't have her along with more Fjorms but even if I'm stuck with lots of Lucinas I can fodder them off as well.

Well my orbs are safe since no H!Jakob.  Hopefully I can pull F!Grima next month when H!Jakob is on the legendary banner.  Oh well more orbs saved for when he does come back.

Interesting, so they they ended up giving her the colorless dragon spot after all. I’m guessing she’ll be focused more on resistance than defense. Might be willing to give her a try, but not before getting a better Spring Catria.

Also lol Mist getting denied into a legendary banner. Even IS is aware how lame she is. 

I saved over a 100 orbs to prep for this banner and I will be seriously pissed if I get blocked by sakura and lyn after all that orb grinding, that aside I think this confirms the M&F versions for the avatar will receive 4 alts respectively I was unsure with grima but now I'm positive all that's left are corrins and the eventual arrival of kris

Edited by MisfitMiju