Shirtless Navarre

Kazuya

So this seems a bit random and I don't have the images on hand but man dood Navarre is packing. 

Like have you seen his man boobs? Big ass pecks. 

Please send all shirtless Navarre images to me, thank you. 

Google images, I am disappoint. The only thing I got was this.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your gender is listed as male, forgive me for being nosy, but are you homosexual or just trolling/joking? 

Nothing wrong with either!

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Google images, I am disappoint. The only thing I got was this.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your gender is listed as male, forgive me for being nosy, but are you homosexual or just trolling/joking? 

Nothing wrong with either!

I'm not gay but Navarre is just great

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Males can admire other male bodies without being gay. What are bodybuilders then (no Japanese stereotyping here)? And are guys experiencing envy over genital size necessarily gay? Not really, they can just be envious of the potency of the other men, perhaps in a straight way of just envying that their bigger stuff will get them more ladies. Males can have male cosmetic vanity, even if it can be often ignored because misogyny attributes female beauty as the only visual vanity, while male manliness/badass/handsome vanity is not considered vanity. 

Consider this, around 1900 in the US, pink was considered a young boy's color, because pink is a pale "immature" red and red is the color of blood and manly men don't mind blood and guts.

...Moving away from that, Navarre does look good, but I think I heard all the guys in FEW share the same musculature. Or there are only like 2 different male naked bodies with minor height adjustments for everyone. In FEW, it's the clothes (and their head and weapon) that make the man distinct from his fellow male colleagues visually. Navarre is shirtless, Marth has classy modest undergarments that one could mistake for a track suit. I like them both.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Males can admire other male bodies without being gay. What are bodybuilders then (no Japanese stereotyping here)? And are guys experiencing envy over genital size necessarily gay? Not really, they can just be envious of the potency of the other men, perhaps in a straight way of just envying that their bigger stuff will get them more ladies. Males can have male cosmetic vanity, even if it can be often ignored because misogyny attributes female beauty as the only visual vanity, while male manliness/badass/handsome vanity is not considered vanity. 

Consider this, around 1900 in the US, pink was considered a young boy's color, because pink is a pale "immature" red and red is the color of blood and manly men don't mind blood and guts.

I see. Very insightful and I apologize if I was offensive.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

WjYOO5o.png

Wow, handsome boy! Those pants look a little tight though...shouldn't there be a...I won't go there xD Is that red thing that looks like it's sticking out of his leg a string tied to the sword?

2 hours ago, Azz said:

I used to not think much of Navarre, but his BA model is the quality content I pay for.

BA? Broken armor I assume?

Edited by Dragoncat

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Wow, handsome boy! Those pants look a little tight though...shouldn't there be a...I won't go there xD

BA? Broken armor I assume?

Yes. Also, I'm pretty sure his loincloth(?) is covering his...parts....

1 minute ago, Azz said:

True. There is a loincloth there. His bulge would be covered.

43 minutes ago, Azz said:

Actually the loincloth is covering a hole in the fabric, placed there so he doesn't have to let liquid bowel movements get in the way of fighting. Navarre is a warrior at heart with no care as to what others think of him, Marth being princely can't be doing that. Hiding the bulge is just a bonus (and to hide the fact IS/KT like practically every VG company not working for the M rating doesn't take the unnecessary step of designing their characters with physical manhood and womanhood beneath their underwear).

I have seen male lions fight in some nature documentaries, and during their brawls they sometimes let the urea fly out in the frenzy. If they're really in a savage mood, they'll actually try to mutilate the other's danglies to kick their rivals out of the competition to reproduce. It ain't pretty being a lion. And apparently it's the lionesses who rule the prides.

Ya know I normally don't like Chrom that much, but I'll look forward to his BA and Frederick's and Owain's. Even having said what I said before of them mostly being the same, the choice of undergarments and the character's face and overall attitude make a notable appreciable difference.

The question is what can they do for Tharja? Just remove the black silken bodysuit? I'd call it Tharja Blanche (French for white- like her skin), and her normally clothed self will be henceforth called Tharja Noire.