The ^ < v game

Dragoncat

^^I feel ya, man. I remember my first year of college was also the first time I learned what a lack of free time looked liked, and that experience only grew as time passed. I also learned the hard way that unlike high school, you couldn't pass tests just by paying attention in class; You actually had to take time out of your day to study.

I can tell you now: Never Give Up. No matter how hard it gets, it is always possible to make it through. And even when you fail, even when it costs much when you do so, you can always get back on your feet and learn from the experience. Life goes on, and sometimes we grow the most from failure.

^ Too many to count. It helps when you have relatives, family friends, and are a member of a church. And when you don't know how to drive yet.

< A question I was planning to answer earlier, but was ninja'd: I actually cried inside of a dream last night, although not in reality. I think that is either the first or the second time that has happened in my life.

V Has a habit of recording dreams they remember.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Nope, but I do still remember the dreams sometimes.

I know that is a sign that one may not have slept their 8 hours or so.

(Also, thanks @Hawkwing. Wish me luck today.)

<Going to be playing Mad Mage in D&D 5e at the D&D Club at school. Blue Dragon Sorcerer High Elf

vMains a low tier in SSBU.

^ Don't even have a switch (yet), but during the time a friend let me try out the game, I liked Ike. Is he low tier or not? I can never tell.

9 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

(Also, thanks @Hawkwing. Wish me luck today.)

You're welcome, and I will. Being honest, I kinda needed to tell myself that lately.

< Really needs to take a typing class, because I do not write fast on, well, anything.

V Has attempted to run a Lets Play before.

^Nope. No recording software, and my laptop may as well be outdated at this point.

1 minute ago, Hawkwing said:

^ Don't even have a switch (yet), but during the time a friend let me try out the game, I liked Ike. Is he low tier or not? I can never tell.

Oh, heck no, he’s high tier. NAir says it all.

<I need to know who that Blustone character is that @Hawkwing mentioned.

vHas has something go wrong at prom (high school or college prom). There was a thunderstorm at mine that knocked the power out at our building.

^ Forgetting it exists? I never really had an interest in going, although having to stay home to get homework done instead of relaxing on that day probably counts.

48 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

<I need to know who that Blustone character is that @Hawkwing mentioned.

Spoiler

Kain's artwork for Blustone.

His name is Kain, he's a bodyguard, and he has exactly the personality you think he has, except it's endearing rather than annoying.

I also laugh my @$$ off at the fact that the developers managed to predict that he would be popular, because he has a fan club both in- and out of- universe. And his minimalistic reactions to it are hilarious.

Helps that he's my best unit in the game so far. He eschews any fancy skills or abilities for just being a good-old reliable tank.

< Is extremely sad that the Blustone wiki crashed last summer, because now I have to remember conversations I haven't unlocked from memory.

V Owns/ed a trampoline.

^ I have not played Binding Blade, but I did play Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones. I do not remember using Rebecca much, but I do remember using Neimi, although not extensively.

< Pooping and playing forum games at the same time.

v Lives in a country where bidets are common.

^I had to look that up. I remember that being a thing in Japan, but not common in the US (at least in my region).

<I have sent out graduation party invitations to the friends I am inviting. ??Yeeuh.

vHas been to danbooru/safebooru.

^ Yep that I have

< has just recently started rewatching madoka magica and episode 3 is still just as horrifying. Actually horrifying would be an understatement.

v has watched madoka magica before

^ No. Is that the one about a contract and a cat that's apparently evil?

< Is performing in a choir tonight. Huh, Shigure finally feels appropriate.

v Is getting ready for a big event?

^Technically would be graduation, but that’s around a month from now. Nothing immediate right now.

<Just practiced an AP (advanced placement) test at some place separate from the school and now I am going to a parking lot with the other AP students with restaurant options to eat there. I went the Walmart Subway with my friend last year.

vHas been in an AP class before.

^ Yeah, for chemistry and history like about 10 years ago. Except for one book (Guns, Germs, and Steel) in history, the rest of the summer reading list (we had to read several books before the school year starts) was boring as hell. Chemistry was pretty chill until the school year started, and that is when the information and chemistry equations started to feel quite overwhelming. I moved to another high school closer to where I live early in the semester, so I did not stay in AP for long. The newer school placed me in IB (International Baccalaureate) classes, which is basically a different type of AP, for all subjects, but the materials were a little different. The workload is also quite a bit less since my second high school was/is pretty ghetto, so IB did not feel too stressful.

< Will probably go eat Japanese or Korean cuisine and then go to the aquarium.

v Been in AP, IB, or other advance classes in grade school and regretted it. (While IB was not too difficult for me, I wish they put me in regular classes instead where the workload is even less.)

Edited by XRay

^ I took AP Lang and AP Econ my Junior year. I can't say that I regretted it since I found one of my favorite books through AP Lang, but AP Econ is iffy.

< My English teacher told us we have an essay due on Monday, but she told us this two days before Spring Break started. I... haven't started on it whatsoever.

v Knows who wins in the Doppio vs. Risotto fight without looking up what series I'm talking about and/or looking up who wins.

Edited by indigocean

^ No idea what that is.

< I cannot wait to get back to the States and give my pussy lots of kisses and snorting. I noticed I have been drooling a LOT the past few days when I sleep, so maybe that is a symptom of withdrawal.

v Snorted animal fur before.

^ Nope. And from what I heard, it's probably best I don't.

< Tries to write down any dreams they remember. It's interesting how easy it it to recall those memories when they're in writing.

V Has some knowledge of how to weld.

• 2 weeks later...

^ No, although from the little I've heard, that might not be a bad idea.

< Graduated from College yesterday, and saw Avengers: Endgame as a graduation gift.

V Has watched every MCU movie to date.

^ Nope.

< I... am... so... bad... at... listening... to... Japanese...

V Might have found a penny or something that was so rusted and covered in dirt that they could barely even tell what it was unless they looked really close at it.

^ I do not think I found a penny that rusted before where I cannot recognize it. I found blue-green ones though.

< I am sitting on the Ivory Throne conducting royal business as the King on the Loo.

v Texted someone before and found out they are doing the same thing at the same time, such as pooping or eating.