EiMM - Shoot the Giraffe

acidphoenix

the giraffe looks really stupid now so i thought you might want to shoot it

so i gave you all guns

but now i expect you all to shoot each other, i suppose, in EVERYONE IS MAFIA MAFIA: SHOOT THE **** GIRAFFE

RULES

1. You may communicate anywhere you'd like. Most people will communicate over Discord.

2. Don't be a dick.

3. Nights 1 and 2 are 48 hours, all other nights are 24 hours. Pending other notice(which may be done at the whim of the host) all deadlines will be at 10 PM EDT.

4. Everyone begins the game with 2 BPVs unless otherwise stated. Everyone has a factional shot each night

5. This game uses a simple priority system, so all actions have equal priority(unless otherwise stated) with actions that would interfere with another action being resolved first. (i'm pretty sure this is unclear, feel free to ask about specific and/or general scenarios). If this would result in no way to resolve a situation, both actions will occur(so two redirectors redirecting the same person would cause their action to be cloned and target two different people.)

Some actions may be high or low priority; high priority actions are resolved together using this system BEFORE regular priority actions are stated; low priority ones AFTER. Deaths occur after the resolution of each set of actions.

6. Every player is on the player list. This game uses aliases.

7. No self-targeting unless otherwise stated.

8. The last three players alive win. There are no other wincons.

9. Please add Walrein, Jiac,  and I to any conversations you have that go for a significant length of time so we can share shit with graveyard.

10. no pregaming. I can't actually enforce this but please don't it's shitty and this is a half-luck-based game anyway who cares if you win.

TO JOIN: post here and send me a PM here with an alias and character, OR do the same but on  Discord

<alias and player lists here later, no placeholder spoiler cause i need to figure out SF good reveal hidden contents tags>

discord: phoenix#2051

other people may be helping with night action resolution / balance spotchecking with Jiac (SFS | Applejiac ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ#7962) being the only one currently

eimm discord server: https://discord.gg/DNB3Qn5

the start date will be 100% determined by 3/26; signups will close 3 days before the start date. There's a reaction poll in the Discord server but feel free to respond here as well.

Edited by acidphoenix