Characters that make you question the growth rate resources?

Alastor15243

I've never had a bad Lyn. She always either caps Str or has near enough capped Str. In fact, I think I got Spd screwed (Even then it wasn't by much) more then I did Str screwed which is really something. Same with Micaiah, I never had a bad one. She tends to always cap Spd for me and all her other important stats get maxed too, not like that's hard in RD.

As for the opposite end of the spectrum, I had a shit Hector in most of my HHM playthroughs which wasn't fun, he rarely got Str, so I had to dump most of my Energy Rings on him so he didn't become useless. Same with Soren in RD. My Ilyana, or hell even Bastian was better then Soren.

22 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Probably. But FE6 has major balancing issues, so it might be that, too.

So, I guess you could say that they were making a FE game on a new system (the GBA) for the first time, hence why FE6 has so many balancing issues while FE7 fixed most of those issues?

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I think it's more of just the fact that a lot of units in FE6 are Est-types, except for Ziess who is an Est-type but joins at Lv.7.

Can we really call them Ests? Their growths don't really reflect that of an Est for the most part,  and they don't come later either except for Zeiss and Sophia.

Zeiss, I guess, can be considered an Est, just on a higher level with better bases (plus those hard mode bonuses).

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wendy and Sophia would not be at the bottom of the tier lists if they started at a decent level. It's something i hope that a remake fixes.

Who the hell actually thought giving them very low bases was a good idea.  I'm pretty certain that they'll get way better bases in a remake.

1 hour ago, Terper :) said:

For all my times playing FE9, I have never managed to get something as beautiful as gandhichan's Marcia, and I am very jealous.

1XZjl78.jpg

Jeeesus! That's a beastly Marcia. I have never in my life seen that. Now I'm jealous, too...
Also, is it just me or does Marcia in PoR always look like she's... er, touching herself?

6 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Who the hell actually thought giving them very low bases was a good idea.  I'm pretty certain that they'll get way better bases in a remake.

Turn Wendy into a Soldier-Halberdier with +30 Crit on promotion and she'd be good.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

and spamming summons to wear down the weapons of the bosses in Ch.15 until they are completely defenseless is a perfectly viable strategy.

Or you can bring Colm/Rennac and have them steal the Fili Shield off Valter and then fire away safely with a Longbow for good damage- you did on Eph's route just get Innes.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, is it just me or does Marcia in PoR always look like she's... er, touching herself?

Maybe her peppy dialogue is because she is always in heat?