Why You Should Play Chrono Trigger

Tenders

I'm not going to watch the video due to time and stuff, sorry! 

But Chrono Trigger is really good, if anyone who hasn't played it is reading this please do play the game, it's fantastic. 

No need, already have the DS port.

I'm going to recommend that version, the PC/mobile ports have had issues, the PS1 version has PS1 load times and the SNES version is a bit less definitive.

Played the SNES and DS versions, physical and emulation, I even played the french patched on emulation.
I completed it six times I'm on my way for the seventh, always a pleasure, a great adventure, one of the best game of all times.

I remember when I was a kid, I really didn't know jack bout english, so I often asked my dad to translate things for me, now those were the good times... and also a useless piece of nostaligic trivia.

If you don't like Chrono Trigger, you are not human, you are probably some sort of entity who find fun in mediocre things. Die monster you don't belong in this world.... Eh, just kidding.
Or you have a very unusual tastes and that's alright. Weird, because seriously dude, Chrono Trigger, but that's okay.

I never played the PSX, or the PC version who recently came out. I suppose this topic was created for this one ? I heard a bit about it.

19 hours ago, eclipse said:

I did.  And I wasn't impressed.  Nor would I recommend it to anyone.

I'm heartbroken, all the love and respect I had for you dispeared just because you don't like something I do.

No seriously, why didn't you liked it ? Unless you talk about the PC version which I heard a few bad things about, but either way I'm honestly interested about it.

Edited by B.Leu

15 hours ago, B.Leu said:

I'm heartbroken, all the love and respect I had for you dispeared just because you don't like something I do.

No seriously, why didn't you liked it ? Unless you talk about the PC version which I heard a few bad things about, but either way I'm honestly interested about it.

The most exciting part of the story IMO was your neighbors telling the judge all the things you did in their houses.  Otherwise, the story didn't do much for me, and neither did the battle mechanics.  Branching endings aren't necessarily a bad thing, but I have to be engaged enough in the game to WANT to get to those endings.

Oh, and Frog was cool.

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

The most exciting part of the story IMO was your neighbors telling the judge all the things you did in their houses.  Otherwise, the story didn't do much for me, and neither did the battle mechanics.  Branching endings aren't necessarily a bad thing, but I have to be engaged enough in the game to WANT to get to those endings.

Oh, and Frog was cool.

Not gonna lie, I'didn't do most ending either, and the battle system kinda stopped being fun near the middle/end, it started to be basically who had the biggest beside a few exceptions, so I can actually understand what you are saying. The trial moment was awesome, but I can't really agree about the story, I thought it was grand on every single point. But hey, to each their own.

I'm surprised you didn't mentioned the secondary quests at the end, they were quite impactful for... everything.

I agree for Frog, he is the best character, he have the best development of all the characters, the best backstory, the best arc, the best quest, the best motivation. La grenouille 'est genial (trad: The frog is awesome).
Well, imo, there is also that other character that might, just might compete with him, but that spoiler is too edgy if you see what I mean.

Like I said to each their own, thank you for answering, I wasn't lying then I said I wanted to know your opinion about Chrono Trigger.