[FE12] H1 SOYO #2: Electric Boogaloo

Carmine Sword

Since the last FE12 SOYO went over so well, why not do another one? Also I'm on spring break and need something to do.

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players. You will pick a unit and that unit's class for the person after you in the drafting order
2. Marth, MyUnit, Feena, and Arran are free for all. Arran is not allowed to reclass. MyUnit is given a gender, past/present/future, and class at the same time as the 1st pick for each drafter.
3. The game will be played on Hard 1.
4. Units who cannot reclass are banned. An exception is Julian and Rickard who are free if you're willing to completely gimp your turncount.

5. There are 63 draftable units. The 3 leftover units will remain undrafted and are not to be used by anyone.

6. There is a limit of two units per class per draftee. For example, Gradivus can only be given up to two mages, if he is given two mages no more of his drafted units may have mage as their reclass. This includes the class that is given to MyUnit.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, pick up hidden items, shop and use map saves.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, opening chests/doors and activating supports.
3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. Prologue chapters do not count towards your total turncount.
4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.
5. All sidequest chapters must be visited and count towards your total turncount.
6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:
1. Growth Drop, Bond Drop, Lunatic Statboosters, and Rainbow Potion are banned. Forging is allowed.
2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.
3. Use of the Drill Grounds is allowed.
4. How's Everyone is banned.
5. Hammerne and Warp are banned. I doubt that anyone will give people Malicia away in a class that can use staves, but just to make sure Hammerne is banned so that said theoretical person doesn't auto-win due to having more Rescue/Again uses than everyone else. Speaking of which, Rescue and Again may be used without restriction.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units have a 10 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

2. Reclassing a drafted unit to a class besides the class that they have been given results in a 99 turn penalty, Basically, don't do this please.

Exceptions:
1. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.
2. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.
3. Merric is free for Chapter 10.
4. Midia is free to get attacked in Chapter 20.
5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Endgame.

6. Palla is free for Chapter 3.

7. If you are unable to reclass a drafted unit to their drafted class because of class limits, you may keep them in their original class until you have enough reclass slots available to reclass them.

Unclaimed Scrubs:

Spoiler

Cecille
Catria
Palla

Teams:

Horace: Archer MU + Wyvern Lord!Katarina, Sage!Midia, General!Sheema, Cleric!Est, Sorcerer!Beck, Archer!Athena, Warrior!Etzel, Myrmidon!Leiden, Swordmaster!Minerva, Pirate!Dice, Thwomp!Caesar, Hunter!Cord, Curate!DOGA, Mage!Norne, Sorcerer!Sirius

Carmine Sword: Archer MU + Berserker!Frost, Warrior!Roshea, Hero!Vyland, Hero!Tomas, Swordmaster!Macellan, Pirate!Elrean, Thwomp!Merric, Sage!Darros, Myrmidon!Malicia, Dank Mage!Matthis, General!POPE, Mage!Warren, Archer!Caeda, Dank Mage!Barst, Curate!Ryan

Ciarre: Thwomp MU + Horseman!Michalis, Paladin!Sedger, General!Samson, Sage!Robert, Swordmaster!Dolph, Myrmidon!Yumina, Mercenary!Yubello, Pirate!WRYS, Archer!Linde, Archer!Samto, Fighter!Castor, Mage!Maris, Fighter!Ogma, Dank Mage!Frey, Curate!Rody

Terrador: Thwomp MU + Wyvern Lord!Wolf, Bishop!Ymir, Archer!Bord, Sorcerer!Astram, Warrior!Abel, Horseman!Horace, Fighter!Belf, Horseman!Jake, Berserker!Jeorge, Myrmidon!Roger, Mercenary!Radd, Curate!Navarre, Archer!Cain, Myrmidon!Gordin, Thwomp!Luke

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gamer1234556 said:

Are you able to unlock the true ending without Merric, Minerva, Julian, and Sirius?

Yes, True Ending just means that you defeat Medeus.

Random thought: this game has so many playable characters, lol. I don't know why but it never occurred to me probably because 90% of them are terrible and when I read you say there are 63 draftable units I thought 'nah mate, that must be a mistake' but then I counted them and you were right :blink:.

On a different note whats the rule if you give someone a class that doesn't have a base class that that unit can be, like General!Linde for example, do you just name a base class as well? That could really screw the unit over if you made them be say a cleric and then promote to a physical class but I guess that's the idea anyway, next level strats :Lute:.