March's Legendary Hero - F!Robin: Fell Vessel, Flying Colorless Dragon (March 29 ~ April 3)

Coolmanio

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, silveraura25 said:

Colour is also a thing

The original post being responded to was saying that the title, which uses the spelling "color", was spelling the word wrong and that it should be "colour".

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The original post being responded to was saying that the title, which uses the spelling "color", was spelling the word wrong and that it should be "colour".

My bad. Apologies

Edited by silveraura25

Just now, VeryAngryBisharp said:

No Mist/10

Seriously where she at? I actually want her.

Probably kidnapped by bandit. Would't surprise me

So far, every legendary hero has had an uninheritable weapon and an uninheritable non-weapon skill. Given that all of f!Grima's other non-weapon skills are clearly inheritable, Dragonskin would be a safe bet for being uninheritable even if not for it being a 200 SP skill and a 240 SP skill glued together.

Im glad that other people are slightly disappointed by this news as well. Makes me feel better. Though she seems to be an incredible unit, I’m only really interested in her colorless counterparts for this banner.

Edited by Tenniel

27 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

That would make no sense seeing as the actual skill halves damage from all sources except a dragon slaying weapon 

No, it halves damage from everything. Well, except in Fates, where the top-tier Yatos do 3/4 instead, but this is obviously Awakening's version. It also negates Counter and Lethality... neither of which exists in Heroes anyway.

Just now, Tenniel said:

Im glad that other people are slightly disappointed by this news as well. Makes me feel better. Though she seems to be an incredible unit, I’m only really interested in colorless for this banner.

Eh? That's literally every single new character banner.

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

*sweats*

Legendary armor Hector. I would't even be surprise

yup, he's the fan fave armor, all right. He would be either Fire or Wind I guess, because thunder are usually classified into those two ? (into wind is more often tbh)

I am surprised with them pushing armors, whe haven't got armor LH

I'll be pulling Reds and Colorless this time around. I need this Evil Girl Robin and a Sakurnya, but even a B!Lyn wouldn't be bad for merges/fodder. Also Flying Nowi is key for Flier Emblem and Zelgius is good for completionism.

I am still surprised that Linde is absent. WHERE IS SHE IS?

m43j4b6cofo01.png

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

I'll be pulling Reds and Colorless this time around. I need this Evil Girl Robin and a Sakurnya, but even a B!Lyn wouldn't be bad for merges/fodder. Also Flying Nowi is key for Flier Emblem and Zelgius is good for completionism.

I am still surprised that Linde is absent. WHERE IS SHE IS?

m43j4b6cofo01.png