March's Legendary Hero - F!Robin: Fell Vessel, Flying Colorless Dragon (March 29 ~ April 3)

Coolmanio

2 hours ago, Etheus said:

Of which Ike has done more than every other protagonist, including Marth. And yes, every bloody protagonist deserves legendary status, because they've all achieved legendary feats.

Done more.

Sure. Right.

I'm a simple man. I just am hoping for Legendary Marty.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Done more.

Sure. Right.

His day will come, I'm sure of it.

4 minutes ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Done more.

Sure. Right.

Have patience. Marth was the face of Fire Emblem well before the smash success of Awakening and Fates, and Super Smash Bros. was simultaneously responsible for it and has made it clear that isn't going to change. If he doesn't get a Legendary alt during Heroes' lifespan, I'll eat my hat.

1 minute ago, Some Jerk said:

Have patience. Marth was the face of Fire Emblem well before the smash success of Awakening and Fates, and Super Smash Bros. was simultaneously responsible for it and has made it clear that isn't going to change. If he doesn't get a Legendary alt during Heroes' lifespan, I'll eat my hat.

Uh, I'm pretty sure he's talking about this guy.

Spoiler

Marty

12 minutes ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Done more.

Sure. Right.

Yes. He has done more. Saving the world and defeating the most powerful character in the entire Fire Emblem universe (Ashera).

But I do hope we get our legendary Marth soon. He deserves it. 

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

The game makes a clear distinction between Hero and hero; they are not synonymous.

Oh, I get it too, I just found funny the confusion people have here with calling Grima a "Hero"

3 hours ago, Etheus said:

Of which Ike has done more than every other protagonist, including Marth. And yes, every bloody protagonist deserves legendary status, because they've all achieved legendary feats.

That's very arguable. I mean, Grima went straight up planetary level of danger, unlike others that are generally continental. So wouldn't you say that Chrom, Robin, and Lucina stopping Grima puts them above even Ike then? Because they stop not just their planet from being destroyed, but also other worlds that Grima would have surely attacked as well.

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

That's very arguable. I mean, Grima went straight up planetary level of danger, unlike others that are generally continental. So wouldn't you say that Chrom, Robin, and Lucina stopping Grima puts them above even Ike then? Because they stop not just their planet from being destroyed, but also other worlds that Grima would have surely attacked as well.

That's pure speculation though. We do not know if Grima is even capable of interdimensional or interplanetary travel or if he had ambitions to do so. And in terms of power, Ashera dwarfs everything. She turned almost the entire population of the continent - if not the entire world - into stone in a mere moment. 

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

That's pure speculation though. We do not know if Grima is even capable of interdimensional or interplanetary travel or if he had ambitions to do so. And in terms of power, Ashera dwarfs everything. She turned almost the entire population of the continent - if not the entire world - into stone in a mere moment. 

We do though. Grima clearly does cross dimensions since he does go back in time, which is connected through the Outrealms, and Outrealms cross over to other worlds as well. Plus, Naga says that Grima seeks to add to his power, and the Outrealm Naga also says that her world will eventually be destroyed completely by Grima. Once that world is destroyed, naturally Grima will seek out another.

And Ashera's case is also debatable. Ashunera is a different story, but Ashera herself? That's not guaranteed, since for one thing, despite petrifying the entire continent, she failed to petrify many people still. Before it's argued that the Branded and the strong ones are able to avoid it, but what about the merchants that are still around? Aimee, Daniel, Jorge? Pretty sure they aren't strong nor are they indicated to be Branded. It is impressive no doubt, but based on how things have gotten, there are some serious contenders now that can rival Ashera/Yune individually, being Naga in Awakening, Grima, and Anankos. 

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

We do though. Grima clearly does cross dimensions since he does go back in time, which is connected through the Outrealms, and Outrealms cross over to other worlds as well. Plus, Naga says that Grima seeks to add to his power, and the Outrealm Naga also says that her world will eventually be destroyed completely by Grima. Once that world is destroyed, naturally Grima will seek out another.

And Ashera's case is also debatable. Ashunera is a different story, but Ashera herself? That's not guaranteed, since for one thing, despite petrifying the entire continent, she failed to petrify many people still. Before it's argued that the Branded and the strong ones are able to avoid it, but what about the merchants that are still around? Aimee, Daniel, Jorge? Pretty sure they aren't strong nor are they indicated to be Branded. It is impressive no doubt, but based on how things have gotten, there are some serious contenders now that can rival Ashera/Yune individually, being Naga in Awakening, Grima, and Anankos. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most of the survivors of Ashera's judgement owe their survival to Yune's protection?

Needless to say I'm spending on this one.

@mampfoid  @mcsilas As perfect as RES Smoke would be on M!Morgan, the chances of me sacrificing colorless dragon is exactly 0%. On the off chance I pull 2 I may consider it, but I'm just going to hope I get the one.

Red - Between red tome flyer, the best physical red armor in the game and Warding Breath fodder for Chrom, unlike last time, I actually want to pull red. Which I'll be doing.

Blue - Already have a spare Fjorm and I've already pulled 2 -ATK Lutes and as much as I like her I really don't want another one. I'd love a Brave Lucina, she's the only brave hero I don't have and she'd compliment so many of my units, but I effectively have a 1 in 3 chance to pull her and she's not that important. Probably going to pass on blue.

Green - Already have a Gunnthra. She's -ATK but she gets the job done. I'm +10'ing Nino so I don't need S!Elise and S!Tiki would be nice but I'll build a Raven whenever he comes along and again it's not worth it given my priorities.

Colorless - 100% top priority. Colorless dragon speaks for itself, even if I wish she was infantry. Brave Lyn is ATK Smoke fodder I desperately need for my Matthew (and want for a few other chars) and ToD!Sakura is actually the only unit I really wanted from that banner so it's a triple win. I win no matter who I pull from this pool.

Full discounted pull is a thing, after that I'll probably snipe red and colorless. Warding Breath for Chrom would be absolutely perfect and any *5 from the colorless pool is a complete and utter win. Gunning mostly for colorless dragon though because duh. 61 orbs, praying that's enough to secure something good.

7 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most of the survivors of Ashera's judgement owe their survival to Yune's protection?

No, Yune clearly was not sure how many would survive the judgment. So this was all by random chance. 

meh pass on F!Grima. Gets annihilated by Deirdra/Julia and any Falchion user and on top of that prolly gets curbstomb by any RavenTome Triangle Adept user if she doesnt use Cancel Affinity. And without the B Slot her Enemy/Playerphase built will be meh. This one will be easy to deal with in Arena.

Female Fell Robin seems waaaaay better than Male Fell Robin ... at least as far as design choices go. Her character design looks much more intimidating. It's kind of difficult to get past male Robin's weird eyes and shirt damage. Plus, the floating chibi version looks so good. Her kit is less impressive though. Expiration is still a nice weapon, a Flying, colorless melee magic user is unique, and the Iote's Bracing Shield is nice, I guess. Her passives, however, don't feel particularly special. The kit synergy is nice though.

As for personal interest in this banner, despite still feeling quite salty from the last Legendary Banner:

Greens are top priority. I don't own either seasonal unit and extra Gunnthras would be great since she's one of the units I have who is decently merged.

Reds are second. I don't have Halloween Nowi yet, more Ikes because biaaaaas and a Zelgius with better IVs would be nice.

Colorless and Blues have equal priority. I already have Lyn, Lucina, Sakura and Fjorm, all of whom already have great IVs so I'm fine with them as they are. Lute would be great, but she's not seasonal so there's no rush to get her and, while Robin looks amazing, she'll be coming back again so I could always try for her then.

21 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I am not sure why H!Jakob wasnt placed in this banner instead of BLyn Guess Sakura was enough and they wanted to save him for the next banner

Saving H!Jakob for another banner... and the last green ignored Summer Seasonal (Tiki and Elise) needed a re-run as soon as possible. (Because Green is a pretty common color for Seasonals).

4 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Can anyone, anyone, tell me why the hell the legendary hero isn't a hero?

because evil dragons have heroes they look up too!!! or something like that.

13 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Because “hero” is a rather loose term in FEH now. It just applies to any character that can be summoned. This also opens the gates for more villains to get “legendary hero” variants. 

...”Legendary Liberator” Zephiel can actually be a thing. In any case, I can see Gen2 Arvis getting such treatment. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

I am not sure why H!Jakob wasnt placed in this banner instead of BLyn Guess Sakura was enough and they wanted to save him for the next banner

They only do four seasonal characters per legendary banner, and they've never done more than two from the same banner.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Because it's a "Legendary Hero" and not a "legendary hero". A "Hero" is someone you can summon in this game, like how a "Servant" is someone you can summon in the Fate world. A "hero" is your run-of-the-mill person of great accomplishments.

Kind of like how "Doctor" is the title for a person with any of a number of advanced degrees in various fields, but a "doctor" refers to a person with a particular degree in the medical profession.

EDIT: Also kind of like how "Polish" refers to a person of heritage from Poland, but a "polish" is a sausage that goes well with mustard and relish or something you do to make something shiny (or the thing you use to make something shiny).

Proper nouns are not the same as common nouns.

EDIT: Wait a minute, do you capitalize "Polish" when referring to the sausage? Maybe you do...

Edited by Ice Dragon