Oh hey, I didn't notice that you've returned. RGaYS2c.png

I never leaved, I just can't find reasons to post

Edited by SniperGYS

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Liliesgrace said:

What were your characters levels for this if I may ask? 

Tiki - 110 - Armored blow(could probably remove but I use her a lot in normal mode actually), astra, luna, lethality, luck +20, paragon(still leveling) - Divinestone - Dragonslayer (innate), Plateslayer, Pair up+ (I usually pair up), Critical focus, Amped, Armor Strike, Divining (mats man, need mats lol), Divine Favor

Corrin - 106 - Luna, astra, armored blow (no interrupting my attacks damnit), luck +20, str +10(legacy, haven't removed), paragon(see above) - Yato - Plateslayer, critical focus, pair up+(above), divining(above), armor strike, Dracoslayer, Divine Favor.

Tiki did the heavy lifting killing early dragons as human Tiki (hits res + dragon slayer = dead in 2 hits) and while I switched to Corrin to kill the first ax men she did little else throughout the mission. I picked Corrin because of her high level, decent defenses as a healer, and effective against axes. Hinoka could probably work since Corrin didn't really have to do much once tiki hit dragon form, just run from villager to villager for heals, and she has decent defense to not die while idle. Either way to be super efficient one could switch in Live to Serve so they heal themselves at each villager. Keep in mind damage taken by AI controlled heroes does NOT count against damage taken for mission success. Once the early dragons, ax men, and possibly a pegasus or two caught by Corrin in an ax WPS died the next set spawned and I believe after Tiki killed the dragons the summoners spawned which I may not have had enough awakening to go dragon yet, or just hadn't noticed, but they died to her human form and lethalities.

After this point I believe I had enough and went dragon moving to the top villager area because I believe the lightning mages spawned so I murdered the first one leaving the courtyard, killed captains gathered by that villager then hit the other mage in that corridor. Then I moved to the middle villager clearing it of captains and noticed the third mage that was hiding nearby. I think it was about this time villagers started showing their panic symbols on the minimap (don't wait for announcements, there's too much *hit going on) and I started telling Corrin to go heal. Details get fuzzy around here (good lord there's just so much *hit happening) but I was still rampaging as Tiki murdering things around the lowest villager. Rally captain probably spawned around this time which Tiki dutifully went to kill (though I lost my awakening around that time since I forgot to roar to get my meter back). I think I recall actually switching to Corrin to kill the Camilla that spawned plus a few ax men (since Tiki was running to the rally captain). I think she ended up back down there because healing went middle, top, bottom so she was back there. Anyways rally captain died and Tiki went dragon again killing stuff in places until the end of the mission. I think Corrin only had to heal 1-2 more times and the middle one did get into the danger zone at one point but I zipped there and distracted while Corrin healed.

I wouldn't sweat the kill count, I think I had well over 2k by the end because of yellow WPS being all aoe and such. Just try not to panic, the villagers will NOT die instantly despite hero weapons being present on enemies. So that's my stats and story, do with it what you will.

6 hours ago, CmdrQuartz said:

Tiki - 110 - Armored blow(could probably remove but I use her a lot in normal mode actually), astra, luna, lethality, luck +20, paragon(still leveling) - Divinestone - Dragonslayer (innate), Plateslayer, Pair up+ (I usually pair up), Critical focus, Amped, Armor Strike, Divining (mats man, need mats lol), Divine Favor

Corrin - 106 - Luna, astra, armored blow (no interrupting my attacks damnit), luck +20, str +10(legacy, haven't removed), paragon(see above) - Yato - Plateslayer, critical focus, pair up+(above), divining(above), armor strike, Dracoslayer, Divine Favor.

Tiki did the heavy lifting killing early dragons as human Tiki (hits res + dragon slayer = dead in 2 hits) and while I switched to Corrin to kill the first ax men she did little else throughout the mission. I picked Corrin because of her high level, decent defenses as a healer, and effective against axes. Hinoka could probably work since Corrin didn't really have to do much once tiki hit dragon form, just run from villager to villager for heals, and she has decent defense to not die while idle. Either way to be super efficient one could switch in Live to Serve so they heal themselves at each villager. Keep in mind damage taken by AI controlled heroes does NOT count against damage taken for mission success. Once the early dragons, ax men, and possibly a pegasus or two caught by Corrin in an ax WPS died the next set spawned and I believe after Tiki killed the dragons the summoners spawned which I may not have had enough awakening to go dragon yet, or just hadn't noticed, but they died to her human form and lethalities.

After this point I believe I had enough and went dragon moving to the top villager area because I believe the lightning mages spawned so I murdered the first one leaving the courtyard, killed captains gathered by that villager then hit the other mage in that corridor. Then I moved to the middle villager clearing it of captains and noticed the third mage that was hiding nearby. I think it was about this time villagers started showing their panic symbols on the minimap (don't wait for announcements, there's too much *hit going on) and I started telling Corrin to go heal. Details get fuzzy around here (good lord there's just so much *hit happening) but I was still rampaging as Tiki murdering things around the lowest villager. Rally captain probably spawned around this time which Tiki dutifully went to kill (though I lost my awakening around that time since I forgot to roar to get my meter back). I think I recall actually switching to Corrin to kill the Camilla that spawned plus a few ax men (since Tiki was running to the rally captain). I think she ended up back down there because healing went middle, top, bottom so she was back there. Anyways rally captain died and Tiki went dragon again killing stuff in places until the end of the mission. I think Corrin only had to heal 1-2 more times and the middle one did get into the danger zone at one point but I zipped there and distracted while Corrin healed.

I wouldn't sweat the kill count, I think I had well over 2k by the end because of yellow WPS being all aoe and such. Just try not to panic, the villagers will NOT die instantly despite hero weapons being present on enemies. So that's my stats and story, do with it what you will.

Thank you kindly! So there’s Camilla and Tiki that show up, but are one/both of those the shadows? You already mentioned the rally captain and sages that I know I’ll have to deal with. My Caeda’s level 141 and has 720 might Draco/plate/mountslayer with amped and I was planning to use Lianna (never thought I’d wish Ryoma or Marth to be healers but they are such good swordies and the dual coverage would have been glorious) but will probably try using Corrin instead knowing there are infantry axes though I’ll probably add wingslayer to cover the pegs. I will have to grind some more stages though to get enough gold to get Corrin up to par from 110 to 140 but at least I have all the skills already.

And there’s three villagers, of course there’s three. I knew that there would be, being a distortion mission but still. 

Thanks again for such awesome details!

Thoron and Falchion Opus are my endgame so I greatly appreciate the feedback.

Edited by Liliesgrace

3 hours ago, Liliesgrace said:

Thank you kindly! So there’s Camilla and Tiki that show up, but are one/both of those the shadows? You already mentioned the rally captain and sages that I know I’ll have to deal with. My Caeda’s level 141 and has 720 might Draco/plate/mountslayer with amped and I was planning to use Lianna (never thought I’d wish Ryoma or Marth to be healers but they are such good swordies and the dual coverage would have been glorious) but will probably try using Corrin instead knowing there are infantry axes though I’ll probably add wingslayer to cover the pegs. I will have to grind some more stages though to get enough gold to get Corrin up to par from 110 to 140 but at least I have all the skills already.

And there’s three villagers, of course there’s three. I knew that there would be, being a distortion mission but still. 

Thanks again for such awesome details!

Thoron and Falchion Opus are my endgame so I greatly appreciate the feedback.

I don't remember if the named enemies were "shadows" or not. There was also Hinoka and Fredrick that spawn, some of which were pairs. Pretty sure Camilla was singular and not a shadow but I'm mostly sure it was hinoka, fredrick and tiki that showed up as pairs but I honestly couldn't tell you if they were shadows or not, though either way it's not like the one shadow mission where they disappear at low health so it probably doesn't really matter.

1 hour ago, CmdrQuartz said:

I don't remember if the named enemies were "shadows" or not. There was also Hinoka and Fredrick that spawn, some of which were pairs. Pretty sure Camilla was singular and not a shadow but I'm mostly sure it was hinoka, fredrick and tiki that showed up as pairs but I honestly couldn't tell you if they were shadows or not, though either way it's not like the one shadow mission where they disappear at low health so it probably doesn't really matter.

That’s helpful though. I might end up trying out Elise instead of Caeda since she’s got plate and dracoslayer on her prf and can take Freddie and Camilla down a lot quicker due to hitting resistance but she’s so very squishy I’m not sure at how well I can navigate her for a prolonged period of time and not end up taking too much damage.

Plus Elise won’t be able to kill the lightning spawning mages as well while Caeda can do that with ease. Guess I’ll just have to switch up strategies if things don’t work out the first try (please spare my blood pressure game).

That still leaves poor Corrin to deal with Hinokas and even with wingslayer I’m not sure how well that will go. How I wish all units could have three slayers like Caeda.

Also lets me know not to waste a slot with trample since all the major enemies besides Tiki are mounted.

Edited by Liliesgrace